Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Those sneaky indoyaar bugs tried to patent the drug. All they do is steal intellectual property and unleash pandemics wallahi.
I hope they will get sued for this and brought to the international court. The enormous damages they caused to the world should not be taken lightly!:ufdup:

I hope they will get sued for this and brought to the international court. The enormous damages they caused to the world should not be taken lightly!:ufdup:
Soon as Western governments get a handle on the situation, they'll want their pound of flesh. The CCP got so desperate to avoid the bad RP they tried to blame America.

This Egyptian lad's trying to sue them for $10 trillion, inshallah he'll win :pachah1:
https://www.dailysabah.com/world/mi...hina-for-10-trillion-over-coronavirus-damages

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Mogadishu.jpg

They do not care

Lostbox

VIP
As most of you guys may know coronavirus is another killer diseases china is at fault for cause they can't help but have no real regulations on meat or any of their industries . SARS in 2002 ( 600 people died) and now coronavirus in 2020 it's like the chinese goverment thinks only poor people die from this disease or something. According to some sources this virus came from people eating infected bats in China's hubei province yes bat's. Now 11 million are not allowed to leave the city but it seems like it's too late

It's chinese new year which mean everyone is visiting their family so going back to china, others leaving to see them abroad. This is literally the worst time for a disease like this to spread. Cases already found in Thailand, Japan , America and even one case in ethiopia.

ARTICLE ON WUHAN: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...r-in-wuhan-as-china-orders-city-into-lockdown
It's turns out in the end not being that bad

It's turns out in the end not being that bad
It might not be for some but it's still a novel virus sxb, the low antibody and the reduced/exhuasted T-cell count in some patients is worrying. If immunity's short-live, survivors might be in for another round of the ch*nk coof-coofs in a few months.

If you add Antibody-dependent-enhancement into the mix, then the virus is basically a death sentence.
:wow1::kendrickcry:

Lostbox

VIP
It might not be for some but it's still a novel virus sxb, the low antibody and the reduced/exhuasted T-cell count in some patients is worrying. If immunity's short-live, survivors might be in for another round of the ch*nk coof-coofs in a few months.

If you add Antibody-dependent-enhancement into the mix, then the virus is basically a death sentence.
:wow1::kendrickcry:
This virus is not nice. It keeps trying to kill us

They've been doing k*ke-magic with the numbers, similar to how Germany is claiming death's are due to shit like kidney failure when that was caused by the virus in the first place. They've neglected to mention nursing home deaths till recently.

Terrifying thing is, this is probably just the first wave. If virus mutates further, even the vaccine they're mass-producing will be useless. Wallahi it's like we're stuck in a fucking horror movie sxb.

This is scary af. What we are not talking about is that if 500-900 people are dying a day. What will the total look like by July? Or by the time the vaccine is ready?

Inshallah testing and contact tracing can help us lower these figures, but what happens if idiots who have it refuse to self-isolate?
The time for contact tracing and self-isolating was in January, but that geriatric f*ck Boris opted to go down the "herd immunity" route. I'm honestly not going to get vaccinated lol, I've read the studies on the last SARS virus vaccines and f*ck that mate, I'd rather take my chances wallahi.

VIP
The west will be a fine. It's the ppl back home who don't have the means to fight this yall should be worried about

This is just muqdisho where they've only started testing recently

EWJZip2X0AIxCNs.jpeg

Last edited:

Trending