Calling all Jeegaanlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
He/she(subhanAllah is this a female?) doesn't know half of what he is writing. Confusing being independent for being recognized etc. Hey at least he is trying to start a conversation tho. He wants unity I suppose his heart is in the right place with a little grudge maybe.

@Luna is female lol

[
@Luna
Somaliland will never be a country?? Doqon, Somaliland is already a country it's just not recognized. Did you mean Somaliland will never get recognition? I mean I already can tell that you don't know what you are talking about. What do you mean de facto is one-sided?

First you say Somaliland should just focus on their independence, nigga Somaliland is already independent and their goal is de jure recognition.

View attachment 49555
Spare me with your technical cadaan terms. You are from Somalia until you recieve your recognition :hillarybiz:

I expect to see you in your finest blue and white clothing next July 1st :lolbron:

Somaaliyeey toosoow!

Don't worry though, I am rooting for your independance. Just stop forcing non Isaaq's to join you.

Lol why would i hate you. Difference between me and you don't take what people say on this site to heart. You seem to get so worked by this making a thread and ranting hunno. You said yourself that you would not be participating in these type of topics. What happen turning a new leaf this year? :mjpls:
I have no idea what you're talking about tbh.
I am done being civil with people who support edebdaro iyo dibaato. That includes you. Now off to the ignore list you go :Sutehja:

Kindly f*ck off with your cuqdad talking like I should be crying for Sool as if you talk about Marehan hit by airstrikes. I said Wagardhac should stay the f*ck away from Tukaraq now go stick your Daarood card where the sun don't shine baastaryahow

Exactly! Preach saxiib:2tjlv3e:

Their is no Darood unity, Hawiye unity, or Issaq unity. Every sub clan looks out for it's own interests.

Everyone in Sool & Sanaag is armed to the teeth. If Dhulbahante wanted to oust Somaliland from their territory, they can achieve that goal by sunset.

They can't fathom Dhulos supporting Sland, but the reality is their is a portion of Dhulbahante who support Sland. Dhulos are incapable of governing themselves, if they could, they would have supported Khatuumo wholeheartedly when Ali Khalif was hell bent on establishing a government.

Dhulbahante has even better than my sub clan, when have you guys seen the government building roads or funding any initiatives in Sanaag? The government pays off their militia, elders, and funds initiatives to develop LA and surrounding areas. The trade off for lack of total freedom is the funding of their region, in other words don't bite the hand that feeds you.

@Cognitivedissonance Blame Dhulbahante for the situation they find themselves in, I for one have no sympathy for them

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
[

Spare me with your technical cadaan terms. You are from Somalia until you recieve your recognition :hillarybiz:

I expect to see you in your finest blue and white clothing next July 1st :lolbron:

Somaaliyeey toosoow!

Don't worry though, I am rooting for your independance. Just stop forcing non Isaaq's to join you.

I am done being civil with people who support edebdaro iyo dibaato. That includes you. Now off to the ignore list you go :Sutehja:
Haye that's all you had to say.. You believe that until we get recognized we belong to Somalia, which is technically correct.

I hear you guurl @Luna
EveryHeftyBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
[

Wow luna i would've thought you had a thicker skin. Did i say something that got you triggered? :heh:

Wow luna i would've thought you had a thicker skin. Did i say something that got you triggered? :heh:
I know you're heartbroken but waad jirantahay. You've SomaliSpot Qabilitis. Get some help before it is too late.
I am praying for you :cool:

Haye that's all you had to say.. You believe that until we get recognized we belong to Somalia, which is technically correct.

I hear you guurl View attachment 49560
Well at least we can agreed on that. Good luck on your journey but stick to your dhuul and stay out of trouble :nvjpqts:

Btw are you a male or female because you're a little made yourself.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I know you're heartbroken but waad jirantahay. You've SomaliSpot Qabilitis. Get some help before it is too late.
I am praying for you :cool:

Well at least we can agreed on that. Good luck on your journey but stick to your dhuul and stay out of trouble :nvjpqts:

Btw are you a male or female because you're a little made yourself.
I am a thirsty male.. :ummhmm::meleshame:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
To put it simply, I do not fock with you. Orod raadso your miskiin inadeer from the miyi. She will accept all of your 20 dollars as meher, I am sure. Good luck!!!

I am about to report you for harassment, abaayo.
I am not interested. Hit the road :camby:
I like Somali, Latina, mixed.. You name it, not cadaan so much..

You are not interested?! I can get you a shiny red passport from Sweden and I'm lightskin:wtf:

tenor.gif

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I don't know what's wrong with jeeganta. Even my own family think SL is entitled to control tukaraq and believe that MJ and dhulos are invading SL.
yaabka yaabkii

I like Somali, Latina, mixed.. You name it, not cadaan so much..

You are not interested?! I can get you a shiny red passport from Sweden and I'm lightskin:wtf:

View attachment 49565
Sweden ah? Akhaas. On top of that, you're light skin? :faysalwtf:

My condolences sxb. You've been dealt a very bad card:meleshame:
What if I told you I am dark skin from Futo biciid where we live in Igloo's. Reer Nunavut :russ:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Sweden ah? Akhaas. On top of that, you're light skin? :faysalwtf:

My condolences sxb. You've been dealt a very bad card:meleshame:
What if I told you I am dark skin from Futo biciid where we live in Igloo's. Reer Nunavut :russ:
I have nothing against dark skin girls, I'm all about my chocolate :diddyass:

waraabe

Your superior
You have no room to speak. You're chained to Somalia for life. You're also a few years away from being overrun by Oromo's. They're stealing your land, jobs, and canabalizing your people. Soon you'll be a colony of Ethiopia just like you wanted to be :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Somaliland will be no more in 2 decades sxb. Prepare yourselves. Anaga we have hundreds of years of experience with Oromo's. We know them well. You have Ya'juuj and Ma'juuj headed your way and you don't even know it :drakelaugh:

You have experience with oromo cuz you are oromo (caabudwaaq, jidwaaq etc)

You have been saying Somaliland won’t exist for 30 years now as we continue to colonise your weak people. You have resorted to internet campaigning lol.

As for being a colony of Ethiopia that’s highly unlikely, it’s peak for you though since Ethiopia has her troops in your Hope region, you literally can’t go back to gedo due to fear of abuse from the colonising ethiopian troops while the rest of your useless people are abused by Kenyan troops with your villages and towns being sealed off

Talk about misplaced priorities, get those poor sisters of yours in gedo some medical attention instead of crying about Somaliland. Ur reer abti are our property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts