Calling all Jeegaanlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Darood inhabit djbouti, ethiopia, Kenya and somalia and yemen and oman you mumbling buffoon

The prime minister of djbouti is warsengeli darood

Here’s darood from Oman

Do you think darood are laangaab like isaaq Who inhabit three towns of burco berbera and hargaysa?

stop the excuses and come free darod from me

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kindly f*ck off with your cuqdad talking like I should be crying for Sool as if you talk about Marehan hit by airstrikes. I said Wagardhac should stay the f*ck away from Tukaraq now go stick your Daarood card where the sun don't shine baastaryahow
This thread is about dhulbhante if you don’t care then why are you on this thread? Die holding on firmly to your cuqdad

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
****** stop the excuses and come free darod from me
Dhulbhante don’t need no one to free them they are chilling getting all the money from your race to build there roads while in hargaysa your roads are destroyed meanwhile there’s a road being built by somaliland from las canood to tukaraq while dhulbhante pay you lip service personally I can’t knock dhulbhante hustle kkk

waraabe

Your superior
Dhulbhante don’t need no one to free them they are chilling getting all the money from your race to build there roads while in hargaysa your roads are destroyed meanwhile there’s a road being built by somaliland from las canood to tukaraq while dhulbhante pay you lip service personally I can’t knock dhulbhante hustle kkk

More excuses as usual :liberaltears:

I have nothing against dark skin girls, I'm all about my chocolate :diddyass:
Bisininka. Marka I am cagaar. Who likes green girls?

You have experience with oromo cuz you are oromo (caabudwaaq, jidwaaq etc)

You have been saying Somaliland won’t exist for 30 years now as we continue to colonise your weak people. You have resorted to internet campaigning lol.

As for being a colony of Ethiopia that’s highly unlikely, it’s peak for you though since Ethiopia has her troops in your Hope region, you literally can’t go back to gedo due to fear of abuse from the colonising ethiopian troops while the rest of your useless people are abused by Kenyan troops with your villages and towns being sealed off

Talk about misplaced priorities, get those poor sisters of yours in gedo some medical attention instead of crying about Somaliland. Ur reer abti are our property
Blah blah blah. Who wants to read all of that bullshit?

Continue to bootyclap for ictiraaf. Maybe you'll get it. At least miisaan ba kaa dhacayo. Shuluq shuluqow waa ku kaan:

kMhjaJX.gif

AR ICTIRAAF II GEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.