Calling all Jeegaanlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wagardhac should stay away from Tukaraq. This is for Dhulos and MJs and jeegaans. We should not be involved. Am I sheegato for having different opinions to you? Oh I'm so sorry
I never said you were a sheegato. I can't respect your viewpoint. You are bilaa naxariis.
Also, I never said we should get involved what are you talking about? :birdman:

I never said you were a sheegato. I can't respect your viewpoint. You are bilaa naxariis.
Also, I never said we should get involved what are you talking about? :birdman:
Wagardhac got involved in Tukaraq abaayo. They were in the fight.
Bilaa naxariis is the most sensible option

MashaaAllah. Wagardhac waa gob. My favourite Mareexan's :rejoice:

What if I said I don't care what happens to you reer Kismaayo though? How would you feel?
Lol when did I say I don't care about what happens to Mareexaan in Mudug? I was talking about shisheeye and I don't really care about what goes on up there I care about Wagardhac and we have no businesses being in Tukaraq.
Bilaa naxariis is the way forward. We should watch from the sidelines as the two or three sides in Tukaraq duke it out if Dhulos and MJs and jeegaans want to fight and we should only love Sade by default and be wary of shisheeye I honestly don't care about what goes on in Dhulbahante land as it doesn't concern me

Last edited:
Lol when did I say I don't care about what happens to Mareexaan in Mudug? I was talking about shisheeye and I don't really care about what goes on up there I care about Wagardhac and we have no businesses being in Tukaraq.
Bilaa naxariis is the way forward. We should watch from the sidelines as the two or three sides in Tukaraq duke it out if Dhulos and MJs and jeegaans want to fight and we should only love Sade by default and be wary of shisheeye I honestly don't care about what goes on in Dhulbahante land as it doesn't concern me
Okay, then worry about your plight in Kismaayo and get out of my thread.

Read the title, you are not a jeegan nor a PL supporter so why are you here? I am sure you can find plenty of threads to bash your reer abti though Bilaa diig :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

The day we become selfish is the day we will be able to move forward. f*ck Tukaraq and Sool they are currently useless to us. We should be concerned with Saaxo and Kismayo and how to function as one entity, not be concerned with Harti
Blood is not thicker than water, therefore meesha ba bax and stop posting your bs.

My brothers and sisters are those who are advocates of equality, horumar and justice :fittytousand:

waraabe

Your superior
Warya, free yourself from Somalia first. You're chained to the rest of the nation like Katy Perry is to the rhythm kkkkkkkk
Where are your Ethiopian brothers to help you now? 27 years and still no recognition :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Muh ictiraaaaaaaaaaaaafffffff :siilaanyolaugh:

The same Ethiopians busting nuts in your home region of gedo :chrisfreshhah: Horta on one side your people are getting abused by Somaliland, in the other Somaliland and Kenya :russ:

You people are Kurds :pachah1: no rights anywhere.

No need for calaacal and crying, just come free your fellow doofars from my colonisation , I am sure your reer abti will surely be thankful :drakelaugh:

As for Us being chained to you, why are you asking for our aid to go thru you, why did you cry to the UN, AU, AL when we sign deals with foreign countries. You are following us now kkk :chrisfreshhah:

Tell me sis, are the Kenyans and Ethiopians using condoms ? Cuz SL troops do in kastumo esteedh:lolbron:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The same Ethiopians busting nuts in your home region of gedo :chrisfreshhah: Horta on one side your people are getting abused by Somaliland, in the other Somaliland and Kenya :russ:

No need for calaacal and crying, just come free your fellow doofars from my colonisation , I am sure your reer abti will surely be thankful :drakelaugh:

As for Us being chained to you, why are you asking for our aid to go thru you, why did you cry to the UN, AU, AL when we sign deals with foreign countries. You are following us now kkk :chrisfreshhah:

Tell me sis, are the Kenyans and Ethiopians using condoms ? Cuz SL troops do in kastumo esteedh:lolbron:
This guy should be banned for his rape jokes.

You have no room to speak. You're chained to Somalia for life. You're also a few years away from being overrun by Oromo's. They're stealing your land, jobs, and canabalizing your people. Soon you'll be a colony of Ethiopia just like you wanted to be :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Somaliland will be no more in 2 decades sxb. Prepare yourselves. Anaga we have hundreds of years of experience with Oromo's. We know them well. You have Ya'juuj and Ma'juuj headed your way and you don't even know it :drakelaugh:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You have no room to speak. You're chained to Somalia for life. You're also a few years away from being overrun by Oromo's. They're stealing your land, jobs, and canabalizing your people. Soon you'll be a colony of Ethiopia just like you wanted to be :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Somaliland will be no more in 2 decades sxb. Prepare yourselves. Anaga we have hundreds of years of experience with Oromo's. We know them well. You have Ya'juuj and Ma'juuj headed your way and you don't even know it :drakelaugh:
2 decades? saxiib they are getting sent back to their lands and their fantasy is over. I will give them max 4 years.

2 decades? saxiib they are getting sent back to their lands and their fantasy is over. I will give them max 4 years.
With a civil war about to go down, I doubt they will stop coming.

Ya'juuj and Ma'juuj are coming, I tell ya :fittytousand:
Hargeisa might become Harar 2.0 :mjlol:

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
With a civil war about to go down, I doubt they will stop coming. Especially with the impending civil war.

1991 flashbacks is gonna give them PTSD

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
With a civil war about to go down, I doubt they will stop coming. Especially with the impending civil war.

What makes you think the Oromos will stop at just Hargeisa?

1991 flashbacks is gonna give them PTSD
*Must resist being petty*
I am not like someone here who enjoy's other people's misery Otherwise I would bring up 88

What makes you think the Oromos will stop at just Hargeisa?
Good point. Illahay ha naga qabto. Laakin they can have @waraabe. We will give him to them. It is no loss for the Somali :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Luna I thought we agreed that you weren’t going to indulge in this sort of discussions this year:gucciwhat:

Well I still like you Luna. Even though you think I’m some sort of mooryan for some reason :browtf:
I forgot to reply.
I am just using your words boowe :trumpsmirk:.

You called Harti mooryaans for taking control of a tank/truck you used to kill them. Who is the mooryaan now?

Btw I would rather be hated than liked by people like you. It means I am doing something right :nvjpqts:

DRACO

VIP
This guy should be banned for his rape jokes.
That was barely a rape joke

Tell me should Karim be banned for these type of post's too.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...tudents-in-hargeysa.43696/page-6#post-1181674

What a sicko you are wecel wecel kala jirin. You need to sort out your disgusting obsession with rape.
Didn't you like this post , so why you crying now ?
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...tudents-in-hargeysa.43696/page-6#post-1181674

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Why is your 'government' (I use that term very loosely here), so focused on obtaining other people's lands when they have repeatedly failed to 'liberate' themselves from Somalia?

27 years of propoganda, calaacal and begging has not helped. Shouldn't they focus in gaining true independance rather than antagonizing their neighbours?
Doesn't this show the inadequacy of your current government?? Take a second to really think about this instead of getting emotional and raging.

If you believe absolute independance is the best for your people then stay out other people's lands otherwise you will never gain what you seek :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:
Repeatedly failed to liberate themselves from Somalia???? :comeon:

You need to be very specific with what you mean liberate themselves? We are already separated from Somalia. Politically there is not even no contact between the two. We have different systems in place etc etc.

We already have de facto independence, basically Somaliland's connection to Somalia is merely symbolical. We are not even internationally recognized as a federal state of Somalia but as an autonomous state of Somalia.

Also the borders of 1960 is what is internationally recognized so rightfully it is ours. If Somalia wants to negotiate a change of that border they should. If they don't want to negotiate then that is not our problem.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
That was barely a rape joke

Tell me should @Karim be banned for these type of post's too.

Didn't you like this post , so why you crying now ?
Shut the f*ck up you piece of shit like I have the time to read every post and condemn everything, I see what I see so take your tribal ladden defense of a sick generate somewhere else :mjhaps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending