Calling all Jeegaanlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I stated that I have cuqdad for OGs and I simply dislike MJs. I have no cuqadad to Dhulbahantes lol. If @Luna's abtiyaal are Dhulbahante then she has every right to speak about the Tukaraq issue. On the issue of Tukaraq I care about Wagardhac because they are my tol and none of our sub clans should be involved in a fight that involves Mjs and Dhulos and jeegaans
If you haven't got cuqdad for dhulbhante and you dont dislike dhulbahnte then do you support isaaq occupying dhulbhante land cause sool las canood and tukaraq doesnt bleing of MJ or OG but dhulbhante.

Again i am asking you do you support isaaq iccupting dhulbhante land and if you say you dont care about the injustices inflicted upon dhulbhante on tgeir land them my question is why dont you care what has dhulbhante done to you or your tribe?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol you mean darod land, I don’t care about your shitty sub clans
Darood inhabit djbouti, ethiopia, Kenya and somalia and yemen and oman you mumbling buffoon

The prime minister of djbouti is warsengeli darood

Here’s darood from Oman

Do you think darood are laangaab like isaaq Who inhabit three towns of burco berbera and hargaysa?

If you haven't got cuqdad for dhulbhante and you dont dislike dhulbahnte then do you support isaaq occupying dhulbhante land cause sool las canood and tukaraq doesnt bleing of MJ or OG but dhulbhante.

Again i am asking you do you support isaaq iccupting dhulbhante land and if you say you dont care about the injustices inflicted upon dhulbhante on tgeir land them my question is why dont you care what has dhulbhante done to you or your tribe?
I don't support Isaaqs obviously.
Sool is far away from me and I don't border Sool or anywhere near Sool and Dhulbahante did nothing to me I have no hate for them. Sool does not concern me. I don't support injustice.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They are hypocrites, they make amisom rape jokes 24/7 about Hawiye
Stop lying I have never made rape jokes against women its utterly deplorable and beneath me to stoop so low I say put up or shut up stop with the slander.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't support Isaaqs obviously.
Sool is far away from me and I don't border Sool or anywhere near Sool and Dhulbahante did nothing to me I have no hate for them. Sool does not concern me. I don't support injustice.
Die holding on firmly to your cuqdad in sha Allah and for your information dhulbhante don’t need no ones support to free their lands not even MJ or OG support guun yahee guunta dhashay

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
True wallahi ,I don't get why they are calling for others to be banned when they say much more inappropriate jokes.

Maybe not you but your fellow Mj's.
I have never seen anyone who’s mj making such jokes if anything I have the foulest mouth I spew the most venom out of any mj on this site and if I don’t make rape jokes about females I doubt any other mj would compared to me they are all cordial.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You're crazy go take your meds so I have cuqdad for not caring about Sool? kkkkk
What have dhulbhante done to you for you not to care you are sick and twisted filled with hate it’s you who needs to take your medication like I side dhulbhante don’t need your support or empathy now vamoose

What have dhulbhante done to you for you not to care you are sick and twisted filled with hate it’s you who needs to take your medication like I side dhulbhante don’t need your support or empathy now vamoose
Sorry but do you see Dhulos on here talking about KDF bombing Marehan areas? Be quiet

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry but do you see Dhulos on here talking about KDF bombing Marehan areas? Be quiet
This thread is about dhulbhante kindly f*ck off out this thread and don’t go involve yourself in matters that don’t concern you it’s you who injected your cuqdad into this thread.

Lol when did I say I don't care about what happens to Mareexaan in Mudug? I was talking about shisheeye and I don't really care about what goes on up there I care about Wagardhac and we have no businesses being in Tukaraq.
Bilaa naxariis is the way forward. We should watch from the sidelines as the two or three sides in Tukaraq duke it out if Dhulos and MJs and jeegaans want to fight and we should only love Sade by default and be wary of shisheeye I honestly don't care about what goes on in Dhulbahante land as it doesn't concern me

Rageedi:salute:.

This is why we can't have women in politics.

Logic<Emotion

Even I'm not as emotionally invested into this war as she is. :susp:

This thread is about dhulbhante kindly f*ck off out this thread and don’t go involve yourself in matters that don’t concern you it’s you who injected your cuqdad into this thread.
Kindly f*ck off with your cuqdad talking like I should be crying for Sool as if you talk about Marehan hit by airstrikes. I said Wagardhac should stay the f*ck away from Tukaraq now go stick your Daarood card where the sun don't shine baastaryahow

Repeatedly failed to liberate themselves from Somalia???? :comeon:

You need to be very specific with what you mean liberate themselves? We are already separated from Somalia. Politically there is not even no contact between the two. We have different systems in place etc etc.

We already have de facto independence, basically Somaliland's connection to Somalia is merely symbolical. We are not even internationally recognized as a federal state of Somalia but an autonomous state of Somalia.

Also the borders of 1960 is what is internationally recognized so rightfully it is ours. If Somalia wants to negotiate a change of that border they should. If they don't want to negotiate then that is not our problem.
De facto independance is one sided. It doesn't hold up in eyes of the international community. Somaliland will never become a country.

You are D E L U S I O N A L

Somehow he can't grasp this fact. I been saying this and he is still here with this bulshit.
@nine dont apologize and then turn around and do the same thing again. Get out of this thread

Rageedi:salute:.

This is why we can't have women in politics.

Logic<Emotion

Even I'm not as emotionally invested into this war as she is. :susp:
Nacas. Your folks are just chillin. They're not in the middle of a brewing conflict, so why would you be as invested in this anyway?
Men are such great and rational leaders though right. They don't rape, killage and pillage all the time. They also don't start wars and conflicts like this either
:trumpsmirk:
The rational ones don't start wars over dumb shit:hillarybiz:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
@Luna
Somaliland will never be a country?? Doqon, Somaliland is already a country it's just not recognized. Did you mean Somaliland will never get recognition? I mean I already can tell that you don't know what you are talking about. What do you mean de facto is one-sided?

First you say Somaliland should just focus on their independence, nigga Somaliland is already independent and their goal is de jure recognition.

defacto.PNG

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
*Must resist being petty*
I am not like someone here who enjoy's other people's misery Otherwise I would bring up 88

Good point. Illahay ha naga qabto. Laakin they can have @waraabe. We will give him to them. It is no loss for the Somali :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

I forgot to reply.
I am just using your words boowe :trumpsmirk:.

You called Harti mooryaans for taking control of a tank/truck you used to kill them. Who is the mooryaan now?

Btw I would rather be hated than liked by people like you. It means I am doing something right :nvjpqts:
Lol why would i hate you. Difference between me and you is that don't take what people say on this site to heart. You seem to get so worked by this making a thread and ranting hunno. You said yourself that you would not be participating in these type of topics. What happen to turning a new leaf this year? :mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts