Calling all Jeegaanlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is your 'government' (I use that term very loosely here), so focused on obtaining other people's lands when they have repeatedly failed to 'liberate' themselves from Somalia?

27 years of propoganda, calaacal and begging has not helped. Shouldn't they focus in gaining true independance rather than antagonizing their neighbours?
Doesn't this show the inadequacy of your current government?? Take a second to really think about this instead of getting emotional and raging.

If you believe absolute independance is the best for your people then stay out other people's lands otherwise you will never gain what you seek :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

0000-2.jpg

God bless Puntland Luna!

@Luna Aren't you Marehan? Stay out of this, worry about your upcoming war with Ogaden for the control of Kismayo or maybe a peace process to resolve your situation:ufdup:

@Luna Aren't you Marehan? Stay out of this, worry about your upcoming war with Ogaden for the control of Kismayo or maybe a peace process to resolve your situation:ufdup:
If you can all come together to fight a sub clan of Harti, then I can stand up for my people. Don't tell me what to do. If you have nothing to contribute, step your ass out of this thread.
Balaahan kaa rifaa hadhi kale :comeon:

If you can all come together to fight a sub clan of Harti, then I can stand up for my people. Don't tell me what to do. If you have nothing to contribute, step your ass out of this thread.
Balaahan kaa rifaa hadhi kale :comeon:

Beesha HY is hardly involved in this war. It's a fair fight, it's Jeegaanta, GB, and Samaroon vs Puntland/Dhulo turncoats. Ka yaac meesha:camby:

Beesha HY is hardly involved in this war. It's a fair fight, it's Jeegaanta, GB, and Samaroon vs Puntland/Dhulo turncoats. Ka yaac meesha:camby:
When did I ask waxaad tahay? You are a Jeegan to me either way from the way you operate.
Do not come into this thread with your bullshit.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Why is your 'government' (I use that term very loosely here), so focused on obtaining other people's lands when they have repeatedly failed to 'liberate' themselves from Somalia?

27 years of propoganda, calaacal and begging has not helped. Shouldn't they focus in gaining true independance rather than antagonizing their neighbours?
Doesn't this show the inadequacy of your current government?? Take a second to really think about this instead of getting emotional and raging.

If you believe absolute independance is the best for your people then stay out other people's lands otherwise you will never gain what you seek :dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

They believe in the Holy British Border

Talk about misplaced priorities :mjkkk:

How come the other mx mans like @nine or @Sheikh don't put in so much effort to care about region they don't even border with :mjlol:
Mooryaan Jr, you should be the last to talk about misplaced priorities. Why don't you focus on your ictiraf instead of pickibg on your neighbours??

Dadkaan waa dadkeyga. We are landheer and have a lot of land, we don't live like you packed like sardines in that little triangle kkkk. Thats why you are land grabbing and have been doing so for decades (case in point, Caynabo) .
Dhul balaadis :cool:

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Mooryaan Jr, you should be the last to talk about misplaced priorities. Why don't you focus on your ictiraf instead of pickibg on your neighbours??

Dadkaan waa dadkeyga. We are landheer and have a lot of land, we don't live like you kkkk.
It’s kinda starting to make sense to why your so worked up by this situation since your people are also is getting treated like a second class citizen in jubbaland. You guys can relate:lolbron:

It’s kinda starting to make sense to why your so worked up by this situation since your people are also is getting treated like a second class citizen in jubbaland. You guys can relate:lolbron:
Wow. How original.
Putting aside my own ties to the region, I am a foremost a Somali who supports the interests of my people and country. So, why would I not care about this? I am not a xaasid like you.

Now lets talk about that ictiraaf. What country are you gonna suck off next to get that recognition? :cool::cool:

Focus on that and less on antagonizing your neighbours. You have a lot of issues to deal with, start dealing with them.

I prefer the Kismayo Marexans over yellowed eyes luna types :ohlord:
Good thing I am allergic to mooryaans. Uff. I thought you were an okay guy before but now :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Good thing I am allergic to mooryaans. Uff. I thought you were an okay guy before but now :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Luna I thought we agreed that you weren’t going to indulge in this sort of discussions this year:gucciwhat:

Well I still like you Luna. Even though you think I’m some sort of mooryan for some reason :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending