Calling all Jeegaanlanders

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have our own money, Flag,Border the three most important of re-recognition. The majority referemdum vote will define our reowned country.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
We have our own money, Flag,Border the three most important of re-recognition. The majority referemdum vote will define our reowned country.
It's been nearly 30 years sxb.
tenor.gif

It ain't happening.
:siilaanyolaugh:

That nigga is trolling :mjlol:

He hates somaliland with passion
No more sxb. Just look FG. the most important positions belongs to South Somalians its same like 1960 . We should leave this failed union with our referemdum vote insha Allah if Somalia stabilized.

Last edited:
If you can all come together to fight a sub clan of Harti, then I can stand up for my people. Don't tell me what to do. If you have nothing to contribute, step your ass out of this thread.
Balaahan kaa rifaa hadhi kale :comeon:
kkkk you got northern abtiyaal or something? I honestly don't care if PL and jeegaans karbaash each other. I care about Wagardhac because they got involved and I strongly believe none of our sub clans should have anything to do with this fight.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Naaya we are colonising doofar lands like Kenya is colonising your land beleduhura. You can protest like the Palestinians and make online threads but the bullets will fly on the ground. You were made to be colonised and ruled, your reer abti will be made to squeal. Nothing you or your Kenyan owned people can do. Furthermore mr qalbidhagax is back to take revenge on your traitorous people, weird you care about our Palestinians but not qalbidhagax. Non the less doofar are now our Palestinians

@Luna

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
kkkk you got northern abtiyaal or something? I honestly don't care if PL and jeegaans karbaash each other. I care about Wagardhac because they got involved and I strongly believe none of our sub clans should have anything to do with this fight.
You don’t care about dhulbhante land being occupied by isaaq while they kill innocent women and children in sool for demonstrating while imprisoning men for speaking their mind?

The most staunchest supporters of siad barre and mareexan were dhulbhante and today it’s mareexan like you shitting on their plight.

I get you have an cuqdad for Majeerteen but it’s not Majeerteen land that’s being occupied it’s dhulbhante land that Majeerteen are fighting to liberate.

What’s your cuqdad against dhulbhante And your enmity towards them that you don’t even care about the injustices being inflicted on them by shisheeye isaaq?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Naaya we are colonising doofar lands like Kenya is colonising your land beleduhura. You can protest like the Palestinians and make online threads but the bullets will fly on the ground. You were made to be colonised and ruled, your reer abti will be made to squeal. Nothing you or your Kenyan owned people can do. Furthermore mr qalbidhagax is back to take revenge on your traitorous people, weird you care about our Palestinians but not qalbidhagax. Non the less doofar are now our Palestinians

@Luna
We harti will give mareexan a break they have done their part cause for the past 30 years your tribe in hargaysa burco berbera have been digging up corpses and calaacaling saying mareexan have massacred us laakinse today it’s harti turn insha Allah for the next 30 years you will be digging up corpses calcaaling about harti massacring your pagan people.

You don’t care about dhulbhante land being occupied by isaaq while they kill innocent women and children in sool for demonstrating while imprisoning men for speaking their mind?

The most staunchest supporters of siad barre and mareexan were dhulbhante and today it’s mareexan like you shitting on their plight.

I get you have an cuqdad for Majeerteen but it’s not Majeerteen land that’s being occupied it’s dhulbhante land that Majeerteen are fighting to liberate.

What’s your cuqdad against dhulbhante And your enmity towards them that you don’t even care about the injustices being inflicted on them by shisheeye isaaq?
I have no cuqdad towards MJs or Dhulos. My cuqdad is towards OGs. I simply don't like MJs.
If Dhulbahante want to join Isaaqs or if they want to join MJs that's their choice but I don't really care what happens up there. If you guys and Dhulos want to duke it out with jeegaans I don't care.
We are not in the kacaan era anymore we are in 2018.

waraabe

Your superior
We harti will give mareexan a break they have done their part cause for the past 30 years your tribe in hargaysa burco berbera have been digging up corpses and calaacaling saying mareexan have massacred us laakinse today it’s harti turn insha Allah for the next 30 years you will be digging up corpses calcaaling about harti massacring your pagan people.

Kkkk stop crying and come free your doofar brothers, I am here to rule them and you can’t do shit

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I have no cuqdad towards MJs or Dhulos. My cuqdad is towards OGs. I simply don't like MJs.
If Dhulbahante want to join Isaaqs or if they want to join MJs that's their choice but I don't really care what happens up there. If you guys and Dhulos want to duke it out with jeegaans I don't care.
We are not in the kacaan era anymore we are in 2018.
Tukaraq and las canood belongs to dhulbhante not majeerteen so this about dhulbahnte land being occupied by isaaq do you support that? Like i said i understand you cuqdad towards MJ and OG but why do you have cuqdad against dhulbahnte and fir your information @Luna abtiyaal are dhulbahnte so she has every right to support dhulbhante do you think every mareexan is like you whos filled with cuqdad for dhulbhante?

:kodaksmiley:
People stay exposing themselves on here. Yet another one to add to the list. SMH.

Tukaraq and las canood belongs to dhulbhante not majeerteen so this about dhulbahnte land being occupied by isaaq do you support that? Like i said i understand you cuqdad towards MJ and OG but why do you have cuqdad against dhulbahnte and fir your information @Luna abtiyaal are dhulbahnte so she has every right to support dhulbhante do you think every mareexan is like you whos filled with cuqdad for dhulbhante?
I stated that I have cuqdad for OGs and I simply dislike MJs. I have no cuqadad to Dhulbahantes lol. If @Luna's abtiyaal are Dhulbahante then she has every right to speak about the Tukaraq issue. On the issue of Tukaraq I care about Wagardhac because they are my tol and none of our sub clans should be involved in a fight that involves Mjs and Dhulos and jeegaans

:kodaksmiley:
People stay exposing themselves on here. Yet another one to add to the list. SMH.
Wagardhac should stay away from Tukaraq. This is for Dhulos and MJs and jeegaans. We should not be involved. Am I sheegato for having different opinions to you? Oh I'm so sorry

Kkkk stop crying and come free your doofar brothers, I am here to rule them and you can’t do shit
Warya, free yourself from Somalia first. You're chained to the rest of the nation like Katy Perry is to the rhythm kkkkkkkk
Where are your Ethiopian brothers to help you now? 27 years and still no recognition :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Muh ictiraaaaaaaaaaaaafffffff :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending