Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
I’m confused is she not an Egyptian who was born in Somalia ?
Her Egyptian Parents claimed they are all Somalis when they came to Scotland in the 90s to get refugee status and quick citizenship. They lied, so she and her entire fam could lose citizenship and be deported to Egypt

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Many other Somalis like myself (from djibouti or Kenya) lie on their asylum applications by claiming to be from xamar. This is no different. There are some ethnic Arabs like the barwaanis who live in xamar and she probably claimed barwani.

I dont think a british passport can be revoked if she has it. Best to do is call her out everytime.

Muji

VIP
I just spent the last 30 minutes doing more research and emailed the Daily Mail with everything.

Feels good.
giphy.gif

You are a Somali king walalo

Muji

VIP
What are the odds she’s a UK citizen who legitimately came from Egypt, but took on this persona for the money, or a bizarre personality disorder?

She’s truly an idiot if she really did come through the cracks as a Somali, and still put herself in the public eye like this lol.

It’s her name and her tendency towards publicity that makes me think the entire story she tells is a con, including the immigration story.

A twitter account with 8 followers called her out and she immediately deactivated. If she had stayed we would have all thought leave the cadcad alone.

Muji

VIP
why is everyone so gung ho to have her deported? let home girl live her life...

That bag deserves to go to a somali. How many Somalis have risked their lives going back to Somalia to do real activism and have never gotten a platform half of what she has. Giving talks at Amnesty international, receiving funding for a musical and her own charity she has profited off. She is not even helping Somalis but is using our name for lacag.

That bag deserves to go to a somali. How many Somalis have risked their lives going back to Somalia to do real activism and have never gotten a platform half of what she has. Giving talks at Amnesty international, receiving funding for a musical and her own charity she has profited off. She is not even helping Somalis but is using our name for lacag.
I agree what she's been doing is so wrong on many levels.. We can't just let such a fraud slide.

Muji

VIP
Btw
@Knowles how do we know 100% she's an Egyptian and not reer xamar cad cad?

We are not 100% certain however an account with 8 followers called her out and she shut down her twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For an activist to shut down her whole social networking platform reeks of suspicion because that’s how they make their money.

We are not 100% certain however an account with 8 followers called her out and she shut down her twitter, Facebook and Instagram. For an activist to shut down her whole social networking platform reeks of suspicion because that’s how they make their money.
She also seems to only speak Arabic.. All her activities involved helping Arabs.. There's no mention of her helping Somali refugees..seems a bit fishy.

Quote from her wiki page.

Since leaving University, Amal Azzudin has worked for the Mental Health Foundation in Scotland as Equality and Human Rights Officer. Her main role is to manage the refugee programme, including the Sawti project. Sawti, which means “my voice” in Arabic, aims to raise awareness of mental health and wellbeing and has developed a mentoring scheme for refugees and asylum seekers in Scotland

Muji

VIP
She also seems to only speak Arabic.. All her activities involved helping Arabs.. There's no mention of her helping Somali refugees..seems a bit fishy.

Very predatory- pretending to be black so she can get funding and raise awareness for her pet projects and Arab affairs.

Muji

VIP
This is not evidence. But she even sounds arab when speaking English lol

Lol the quotation around “the refugee story” is appropriate. So this is how far you get when you have pale skin. Cadan liberals have an implicit bias. I can’t believe she has gotten this far.

Lol the quotation around “the refugee story” is appropriate. So this is how far you get when you have pale skin. Cadan liberals have an implicit bias. I can’t believe she has gotten this far.

Cadan liberals think questioning anything is racist. But im sure between them they say she looks different from other somalis. Her boldness is something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts