Amal Azzudin Arab Rachel Dolezal (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see if the twitter xalimo horde will be all over this. Or do they only activate to defend Madowta? :mjkkk:
They said oh we have another somali guy and it was this west african guy. I spoke Somali to him infront of everyone. Magaca walaal. Lool he answers back in made up language. I say maxaad tiri walaal. Again gibberish. I just laughed and left. Im not gonna expose this refugee.
:mjlaugh:

Let's see if the twitter xalimo horde will be all over this. Or do they only activate to defend Madowta? :mjkkk:

:mjlaugh:

Tbh its such a weird thing. People do claim refugee countries. But to go out in the media and put yourself out there is madness. She is lucky she is in scotland as the whole country is left wing and their media would never pick it up. In england it would be different

leave the lady alone. egyptians came from somalia originally. i fink she has a right to claim somalia as her ancestral land. some somalis claim to be arabs, especially daroods as they say he came from yemen.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
leave the lady alone. egyptians came from somalia originally. i fink she has a right to claim somalia as her ancestral land. some somalis claim to be arabs, especially daroods as they say he came from yemen.

Please change your avatar. I can't take your words seriously.

Muji

VIP

No the time to troll you nacas!

VixR

Veritas
Her last name Azzudin is so blatantly not Somali.

I wonder if there’s a “Somali” out there called Ngozi.

I doubt immigrantion is that bad lol. Maybe she’s lying about the entire thing.

Muji

VIP
What’s the deal with her family lol.

Do people get paid for those types of appearances?
Yes they do, she even has enough money to set her own charity.

At least Rachel was helping the African American community- this Arab has used her position to help Syrian refugees and to talk about Gaza. Nothing about the Somali famine.

@Factz I know you have contact with Sigmund send her this thread. We need her to guide us to victory

Her last name Azzudin is so blatantly not Somali.

I wonder if there’s a “Somali” out there called Ngozi.

Yeah the name is give a way. But if she is gonna claim somali. She would claim half somali with foreign dad. Which begs the question how would a half Somali in mogdishu in 2000 get refugee status in uk? If she said her dad was Egyptian they would say go to egypt. So she must have claimed full somali

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I encourage everyone to fill out this online form to report this cockroach.
https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime
It will only take 5 minutes.

Only check the application fraud box. No need to add other things when the truth is already illegal.

Use this Wikipedia page that she so generously filled with her personal details.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amal_Azzudin

Spell her name exactly like this:
Amal Azzudin

In the details, be sure to mention that she is an ethnic Arab from Egypt and that she can't speak Somali.

Also, mention that she deleted all of her social media the moment she was asked about this online.

We shouldn't be hearing from her ever again after this.
:trumpsmirk:

Muji

VIP
I encourage everyone to fill out this online form to report this cockroach.
https://www.gov.uk/report-immigration-crime
It will only take 5 minutes.

Use this Wikipedia page that she so generously filled with her personal details.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amal_Azzudin

Spell her name exactly like this:
Amal Azzudin

In the details, be sure to mention that she is an ethnic Arab from Egypt and that she can't speak Somali.

We shouldn't be hearing from her ever again after this.
:trumpsmirk:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

VixR

Veritas
Yes they do, she even has enough money to set her own charity.

At least Rachel was helping the African American community- this Arab has used her position to help Syrian refugees and to talk about Gaza. Nothing about the Somali famine.

@Factz I know you have contact with Sigmund send her this thread. We need her to guide us to victory
What are the odds she’s a UK citizen who legitimately came from Egypt, but took on this persona for the money, or a bizarre personality disorder?

She’s truly an idiot if she really did come through the cracks as a Somali, and still put herself in the public eye like this lol.
Yeah the name is give a way. But if she is gonna claim somali. She would claim half somali with foreign dad. Which begs the question how would a half Somali in mogdishu in 2000 get refugee status in uk? If she said her dad was Egyptian they would say go to egypt. So she must have claimed full somali
It’s her name and her tendency towards publicity that makes me think the entire story she tells is a con, including the immigration story.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Report an immigration or border crime

Contact the Home Office if you think someone is:

• living or working in the UK illegally
  • employing someone who isn’t allowed to work in the UK
  • involved in smuggling
  • involved in illegal immigration
Before you start
You don’t have to give your name and address.

Any information will be treated as confidential.

Other ways to report a crime
You can call any of the following numbers to report a crime anonymously.

Immigration Enforcement hotline
0300 123 7000

Crimestoppers
www.crimestoppers-uk.org
0800 555111

Fraud hotline
0800 788 887
8am to 8pm, 7 days a week

The Anti-Terrorist hotline
www.met.police.uk
0800 789 321

Find out about call charges
long foot nigga stomping on frauds:trumpsmirk:

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Guys come on, cut her some slack, she's not harming anyone and I am sure if her story doesn't add up, she will be cautious going forward considering all the deportation threats. :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I just spent the last 30 minutes doing more research and emailed the Daily Mail with everything.

Feels good.
giphy.gif

Guys come on, cut her some slack, she's not harming anyone and I am sure if her story doesn't add up, she will be cautious going forward considering all the deportation threats. :)

Cut her some slack lool. She is a fraud making a living on being a somali. Are you against fraudsters being exposed? If she proves she is somali then we owe her an apology. The fact that she deleted all her social media says a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending