Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
ajSHIo4.jpg

Muji

VIP
Take it easy on her :whoa:

Lol I feel like if we left her alone she would be back in a months time looking for more funding. Clout chasing is a disease, once a sociopath gets attentionfor something it becomes a drug and they can’t stop themselves

Muji

VIP
I did the home office one. Im gonna write to dailymail later tonight at work.

I wonder why you know who isn’t here yet telling us that’s Somalis are to blame for this and we should be more grateful that she wants to be Somali, how we should instead be talking about qabil. Loooooool.

I wonder why you know who isn’t here yet telling us that’s Somalis are to blame for this and we should be more grateful that she wants to be Somali, how we should instead be talking about qabil. Loooooool.

Yeah the enemy within is nowhere to be seen lool

Muji

VIP
Yeah the enemy within is nowhere to be seen lool

He is probably planning a ten point piece to spin the blame for all of this on Somalis.

Yesterday he blamed the victims of a violent attack (islamophobia) for not taking self defence classes when the victim was a 50 year old women because he thought they were Somali. When I asked him if he would respond the same way if the victims had been the victim of a homophobic attack he disappeared.

If it is true some of you are writing to dailymail and they take up this story. Then it will be the end of her, she will be exposed big time.

But she should have kept her mouth shut about somalis and somalia, she caused this sh!t storm on herself

I am not bothered about her committing immigration fraud and claiming to be Somali when she is an Egyptian Arab.

I am not bothered that she is milking the Domali civil war for her own career.

But it’s so fucked up that she is now using that platform to help her own Arabs. The program she started is called Sawti, Arabic for My Voice. The fact that she is so open about being Arab and helping Arabs when she is in this position due to claiming Somali is a slap in the face of all of us.

He is probably planning a ten point piece to spin the blame for all of this on Somalis.

Yesterday he blamed the victims of a violent attack (islamophobia) for not taking self defence classes when the victim was a 50 year old women because he thought they were Somali. When I asked him if he would respond the same way if the victims had been the victim of a homophobic attack he disappeared.

Loool not surprised. I dont get somalis who has not any somalinimo in them and dont feel anything when somalis are wronged by foreigners. It must be a mental health thing not caring for your own people

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is she insane or just stupid? Why on earth would you lie on your asylum application and then go on to pursue a career as an activist for asylum-seekers?

Also, it says on her Wikipedia page that she "fled Somalia" in 2000 due to the civil war taking place? What civil war? Didn't that end in the '90s? Was that not a red flag for immigration officials?
No akhi Somalia was still shit hole and in civil war during the 2000's

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ok she dont look somali at all. But is this just smear campaign or there is actually proof? If she fled somalia 2000 she should be able to speak some somali. Has she ever done this? We need somali tv request an interview with her and test her.

Its actually common in uk africans claim to be somalis. Years ago I was introduced to this guy I wasdoing part time job. They said oh we have another somali guy and it was this west african guy. I spoke Somali to him infront of everyone. Magaca walaal. Lool he answers back in made up language. I say maxaad tiri walaal. Again gibberish. I just laughed and left. Im not gonna expose this refugee. But since he didnt know what I was gonna do. He went on the attack and told others I wasnt real somali. The audacity loool. I told them he is not somali and is fake refugee. Tbh it was my last week in that place so i didnt care
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH WALLAHI IM CRYING!!!!!!!

CaliTedesse

VIP
Thats suspicious as hell. Sadly there is no somali on twitter who is big enough to tweet this so that it would get media attention. Im gonna contact the immigration office and report her. Maybe if enough of us did this it would get attention
Maybe Iman can the supermodel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending