We need to contact the organisations she works with exposing her ass

Report an immigration or border crime

Contact the Home Office if you think someone is:

• living or working in the UK illegally
  • employing someone who isn’t allowed to work in the UK
  • involved in smuggling
  • involved in illegal immigration
Before you start
You don’t have to give your name and address.

Any information will be treated as confidential.

Other ways to report a crime
You can call any of the following numbers to report a crime anonymously.

Immigration Enforcement hotline
0300 123 7000

Crimestoppers
www.crimestoppers-uk.org
0800 555111

Fraud hotline
0800 788 887
8am to 8pm, 7 days a week

The Anti-Terrorist hotline
www.met.police.uk
0800 789 321

Find out about call charges

Thanks Teeri!

Mods, please sticky this topic.

We can't let foreigners claim our ethnicity and slander us or use us to make money.
We already have enough issues as an ethnic group, we can't let these random Arabs and Africans claim us to get in.

I used to hear about Tanzanians pretending to be from Kismayo, smh.

Muji

VIP
Someone needs to edit her Wikipedia

And we need to name this thread with her name so it shows up on google

She could've claimed to be a persecuted Coptic Christian in fear for her life from ISIS or something. Why claim Somali? Anyone with even a casual knowledge of Somalis can tell she isn't an ethnic Somali.

Makes you think, how many other ethnicities claim to be Somalis to get asylum in the West.:gucciwhat:

I suspect a lot. I know a few people in real life that are Somali on paper. It's why I never really trust Somali censuses in Europe or the West.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Is she insane or just stupid? Why on earth would you lie on your asylum application and then go on to pursue a career as an activist for asylum-seekers?

Also, it says on her Wikipedia page that she "fled Somalia" in 2000 due to the civil war taking place? What civil war? Didn't that end in the '90s? Was that not a red flag for immigration officials?

She has quite a few positions in Scotland because of her claim to be a Somali refugee.
Positions which should go to Somalis!

Equality and Human Rights Officer (Refugees), Scotland
Amal Azzudin is the Equality and Human Rights Officer for the Mental Health Foundation in Scotland and she primarily manages the refugees programme including the Sawti project.

VixR

Veritas
This is one of the most absurd things I’ve seen.

Showing this to an Egyptian friend.
guys she sued to wear qamaar before 2015 when she became famous she took it off, lets save her by reporting her so when she goes back she gets what she deserves, a nice masri farmer and who demands she wears hijab
It’s Egypt not Saudi. Egyptians often don’t wear hijab in their own country.

I suspect a lot. I know a few people in real life that are Somali on paper. It's why I never really trust Somali censuses in Europe or the West.

same i know two arabs
one african
whose family claimed to be from somalia . this girl is brave for lying about her status and then making a living acting like shes ever set foot in somalia smh.

anyway she was clever to do this in scotland and not london

VixR

Veritas
nowadays many do when i went it was at least 75 percent who did its ususlly only hijab tho and western style fashion aka top and jeans
I have a really good friend from there who’s religious but doesn’t wear it. According to her, and pics I’ve seen of her visits, it’s not uncommon.

Mods, please sticky this topic.

We can't let foreigners claim our ethnicity and slander us or use us to make money.
We already have enough issues as an ethnic group, we can't let these random Arabs and Africans claim us to get in.

I used to hear about Tanzanians pretending to be from Kismayo, smh.
I once met a Nigerian refugee claiming to be a Somali refugee.

Muji

VIP
she is using our misery and civil war for clout. Running her own charity, being award prestigious charities and receiving funding under the guise of fleeing from a country she has never stepped foot in.

How do you even report this shit and who to? Somalis need to start defending themselves like the AA community do.

Ok she dont look somali at all. But is this just smear campaign or there is actually proof? If she fled somalia 2000 she should be able to speak some somali. Has she ever done this? We need somali tv request an interview with her and test her.

Its actually common in uk africans claim to be somalis. Years ago I was introduced to this guy I wasdoing part time job. They said oh we have another somali guy and it was this west african guy. I spoke Somali to him infront of everyone. Magaca walaal. Lool he answers back in made up language. I say maxaad tiri walaal. Again gibberish. I just laughed and left. Im not gonna expose this refugee. But since he didnt know what I was gonna do. He went on the attack and told others I wasnt real somali. The audacity loool. I told them he is not somali and is fake refugee. Tbh it was my last week in that place so i didnt care

Muji

VIP
Ok she dont look somali at all. But is this just smear campaign or there is actually proof? If she fled somalia 2000 she should be able to speak some somali. Has she ever done this? We need somali tv request an interview with her and test her.

Its actually common in uk africans claim to be somalis. Years ago I was introduced to this guy I wasdoing part time job. They said oh we have another somali guy and it was this west african guy. I spoke Somali to him infront of everyone. Magaca walaal. Lool he answers back in made up language. I say maxaad tiri walaal. Again gibberish. I just laughed and left. Im not gonna expose this refugee. But since he didnt know what I was gonna do. He went on the attack and told others I wasnt real somali. The audacity loool. I told them he is not somali and is fake refugee. Tbh it was my last week in that place so i didnt care

She deactivated her Instagram, Facebook and twitter as soon as a small account with ten followers started outing her. If you were Somali and we’re running a charity and relied on your social media for your livelihood you would stay and either block the account or drop some proof. It’s the fact that’s she’s using the civil war as a pay day which is what makes this so problematic now how do we report?

She deactivated her Instagram, Facebook and twitter as soon as a small account with ten followers started outing her. If you were Somali and we’re running a charity and relied on your social media for your livelihood you would stay and either block the account or drop some proof. It’s the fact that’s she’s using the civil war as a pay day which is what makes this so problematic now how do we report?

Thats suspicious as hell. Sadly there is no somali on twitter who is big enough to tweet this so that it would get media attention. Im gonna contact the immigration office and report her. Maybe if enough of us did this it would get attention

Muji

VIP
Thats suspicious as hell. Sadly there is no somali on twitter who is big enough to tweet this so that it would get media attention. Im gonna contact the immigration office and report her. Maybe if enough of us did this it would get attention

Drop their number. I couldn’t find it. @Teeri-Alpha was posting the terrorism hotline loool

Wallahi she took the piss!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending