Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So I guess you are not perfect either. So perhaps you should think twice before judging others.
Where did you see me judge anyone I was merely giving my bro's some advice and no one is perfect

CaliTedesse

VIP
You were judging the girls by referring to them as s and hoes. That is not very nice.
Damn you got me, but to break it down to my fellow brothers I gotta break it down to them in a informal way so they understand better. You feel me?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Don't give s too much attention or make a donkey feel like a horse. If you give a donkey too much attention it might start thinking it's a horse.

I see many of you opening threads about *****yiin or s who are average not knowing the fact you opened a thread about them makes you seem weak and jealous and gasses them up to believe they are hot. This will only add more fuel to their ty ways.

Most of you are aware of the fact that *****yiinka geeska afrika are average. Yes they have to show parts of their bodies to come off attractive. That tells a lot about them. It's like for example African American woman. I mean put on many clothes on these females and their ugly faces will remain and huge foreheads. It's the same with these s son.

So next time you see a average showing skin be a good fella and don't share that stuff and gass that hoe up.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Cali Tedesse

First of all if youre giving advice you shouldnt refer to girls as s or hoes

Secondly How come girls are shamed and insulted for what they wear?

For an instance you could have guys telling a girl to put on hijab and later on the same person could be sitting eating khat with his friends
:farmajoyaab:

CaliTedesse

VIP
First of all if youre giving advice you shouldnt refer to girls as s or hoes

Secondly How come girls are shamed and insulted for what they wear?

For an instance you could have guys telling a girl to put on hijab and later on the same person could be sitting eating khat with his friends
:farmajoyaab:
I have to level it down to the bro's creating such threads. I refer to promiscuous females as such not every girl. I threat women with the utmost respect. Those type of guys are the most disgusting hypocrites, these are most of the times the ones to create such threads aimed at exposing such females. If you chew on jaad for a living you are a donkey too.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have to level it down to the bro's creating such threads. I refer to promiscuous females as such not every girl. I threat women with the utmost respect. Those type of guys are the most disgusting hypocrites, these are most of the times the ones to create such threads aimed at exposing such females. If you chew on jaad for a living you are a donkey too.

The hypocrisy is real I saw a group of drunk somalis ordering a pizza asking the cashier if the meat is halal

:noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending