Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Don't give s too much attention or make a donkey feel like a horse. If you give a donkey too much attention it might start thinking it's a horse.

I see many of you opening threads about yiin or s who are average not knowing the fact you opened a thread about them makes you seem weak and jealous and gasses them up to believe they are hot. This will only add more fuel to their ty ways.

Most of you are aware of the fact that yiinka geeska afrika are average. Yes they have to show parts of their bodies to come off attractive. That tells a lot about them. It's like for example African American woman. I mean put on many clothes on these females and their ugly faces will remain and huge foreheads. It's the same with these s son.

So next time you see a average showing skin be a good fella and don't share that stuff and gass that hoe up.

Thank you.

Yours truly,

Cali Tedesse

are u alright with posting ajnabi s then or is this energy only reserved for somali girls? u guys are funny fucks. biggest s r male but yet u only waffle bout the girls.

hypocrisy

CaliTedesse

VIP
Words like s and hoe are not very nice. Also a gentlemen never refers to ladies as horses and donkeys.
Why should I view revealing females that are promiscuous as "ladies"" . Why should I respect them?

CaliTedesse

VIP
are u alright with posting ajnabi s then or is this energy only reserved for somali girls? u guys are funny fucks. biggest s r male but yet u only waffle bout the girls.

hypocrisy
No this is goes for any absolutely. s live on attention like fungus feeds on living or dead organisms

CaliTedesse

VIP
A general respect for everyone is a sign of self-respect.
Trust me I have a lot of self-respect that's why I don't bother opening such threads and it would do the forum better if other Somali brothers did the same. You won't find a man with more self-respect than me, Cali Tedesse. Nice to meet you Saywa.

You're really out here doing mental gymnastics and writing paragraphs to explain why pictures of immodestly dressed girls shouldn't be shared.
Ilaahey told you to lower your gaze 1400 yrs ago, pick up the kitaab sometimes.

CaliTedesse

VIP
You're really out here doing mental gymnastics and writing paragraphs to explain why pictures of immodestly dressed girls shouldn't be shared.
Ilaahey told you to lower your gaze 1400 yrs ago, pick up the kitaab sometimes.
Mental gymnastics for such a text? You gotta be sick in your head. Btw the first look is halal.

Status
Not open for further replies.