yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali girls naturally have jungle fever. They want the BBC

Somali men also have BBC so what is your point? He's saying Somali women sell their mehr prices to Anjabi leftovers who are reverts and these reverts leftovers literally pay apple mehr to Somali women while Somali men has to pay a higher Mehr?

Plus, that's only in the U.K when 99.9% of Somali women usually stick with their men. :manny:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Traditional Moroccan woman without make up:

f82e5ea604820b4ba07eade7efcea456.jpg

Traditional Somali women without weaves or bleach:

upload_2017-6-6_14-52-26-png.20350

fe0b89ae1c1360a60dc0e5b380ee1e08.jpg

df284f7e1f1f197411be1fb763d90952.jpg

e0c66f121ad92b0df18890d861a08061.jpg

upload_2017-6-6_14-52-48-png.20352

Vs Somali guys

NyjBzeU.png

jeZwjxr.png

hvQwKGi.png

JFoJBWC.png
ghSu5JL.png

HkWqWgO.png

8fcfd74bb1a6c0dc8ba0a4c246a39280.jpg
Wallahi you have an inferiority complex are you a slave to be putting down your own females just because aint no one checking for you ass. Are you reer USA
images.jpeg
AKHAS im a male today I'll protect all my females today
Our somali females are known for their beauty Moroccan woman are known for being prostitutes to Europeans and to Arabs and this is whilst Morocco is doing fine imagine them in war or famine
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....29/saudi-arabia-ban-moroccan-women-stereotype
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/coco...ccan-women-suspected-working-prostitutes/amp/
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/coco...ccan-women-suspected-working-prostitutes/amp/
You can go get your Aids and HIV as long as you don't shake hands or come neae us clean somalis.
giphy.gif

Nasty shit don't make me continue
BTW JAMAC COON that lady is wearing eyeliner/ indo qul and decoration

Somali men also have BBC so what is your point? He's saying Somali women sell their mehr prices to Anjabi leftovers who are reverts and these reverts leftovers literally pay apple mehr to Somali women while Somali men has to pay a higher Mehr?

Plus, that's only in the U.K when 99.9% of Somali women usually stick with their men. :manny:

How do you know we have BBC? You checked or something? :kodaksmiley:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
I have come to the conclusion Kenyan/Tanzanian women are far better looking than Somalis

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How do you know we have BBC? You checked or something? :kodaksmiley:

Because when I look at myself then I assume the rest of Somali men are the same. Plus, I'm sure you heard of this stereotype of Asian men having small dings while whites is mediam and sub-Saharan Africans are huge?

Last time I checked, Somalis are part of sub-Saharan African. :mybusiness:

Traditional Moroccan woman without make up:

f82e5ea604820b4ba07eade7efcea456.jpg

Traditional Somali women without weaves or bleach:

upload_2017-6-6_14-52-26-png.20350

fe0b89ae1c1360a60dc0e5b380ee1e08.jpg

df284f7e1f1f197411be1fb763d90952.jpg

e0c66f121ad92b0df18890d861a08061.jpg

upload_2017-6-6_14-52-48-png.20352

Vs Somali guys

NyjBzeU.png

jeZwjxr.png

hvQwKGi.png

JFoJBWC.png
ghSu5JL.png

HkWqWgO.png

8fcfd74bb1a6c0dc8ba0a4c246a39280.jpg

You're clearly NOT Somali. This is your typical AA male mentality of comparing your women to other groups of women. Somali men do not do this anywhere (online or offline). You are a sheegato. :camby:

World

VIP
Wallahi you have an inferiority complex are you a slave to be putting down your own females just because aint no one checking for you ass. Are you reer USA View attachment 44067AKHAS im a male today I'll protect all my females today
Our somali females are known for their beauty Moroccan woman are known for being prostitutes to Europeans and to Arabs and this is whilst Morocco is doing fine imagine them in war or famine
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....29/saudi-arabia-ban-moroccan-women-stereotype
You can go get your Aids and HIV as long as you don't shake hands or come neae us clean somalis.View attachment 44068
Nasty shit don't make me continue
BTW JAMAC COON that lady is wearing eyeliner/ indo qul and decoration
The only thing Somali women are known for is being loud, aggressive, walking in armies, inferiority complexes, apple mehrs, obesity, etc. In Europe, the Americas, North Africa, Middle East, South Asia, Central and East Asia, you CERTAINLY would not be considered beautiful, since you’re an African woman and we all know how they’re considered the least attractive to all races (outside of their own).

Ironically calling Moroccan women prostitutes, when the truth is they have more modesty than Somali girls in the West.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The only thing Somali women are known for is being loud, aggressive, walking in armies, inferiority complexes, apple mehrs, obesity, etc. In Europe, the Americas, North Africa, Middle East, South Asia, Central and East Asia, you CERTAINLY would not be considered beautiful, since you’re an African woman and we all know how they’re considered the least attractive to all races (outside of their own).

Ironically calling Moroccan women prostitutes, when the truth is they have more modesty than Somali girls in the West.
You scream non somali to me right now so I won't continue. Us somali men don't put our females down for ajnabi women

Moroccans are like more integrated Somalis. There are a lot of parallels between us. Women complaining about the men, men complaining about women marrying out and whoring around (they literally have militant FB groups), criminality, discrimination, some qabilism, pseudo conservatism etc. They're better than us at their best, but also worse than us at their worst. There are loads of conservative, practicing and respectable Moroccans though.

I grew up with them and browsed their forum. Wallahi billahi they also complain about the 'as long as he's Muslim' shtick

z3zrULC

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You scream non somali to me right now so I won't continue. Us somali men don't put our females down for ajnabi women

You're a Somali girl. Stop lying! :ufdup:

I agree Somali men don't put down Somali women but at the same time they need to stop putting us down or else we will respond harshly.

World

VIP
You’re a Somali women, and all you’re known for is slandering your men when nobody outside a few insecure Africans consider you decent looking.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You're a Somali girl. Stop lying! :ufdup:

I agree Somali men don't put down Somali women but at the same time they need to stop putting us down or else we will respond harshly.
I was a girl yesterday not today get with it son
tenor (1).gif

But don't respond harshly just tell them to stop. Thats what I do since both somalis are my extended family to me and I'd never bash one family member for another I'd just stop the argument

Last edited:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
You’re a Somali women, and all you’re known for is slandering your men when nobody outside a few insecure Africans consider you decent looking.
I never have never cared what a non somali thinks of me thats only Xalimos on Twitter in real life Somali girls don't care otherwise we'd be marrying out but we stick with somali boys

I never have never cared what a non somali thinks of me thats only Xalimos on Twitter in real life Somali girls don't care otherwise we'd be marrying out but we stick with somali boys

Even Somali girls who stick with us talk shit, let’s not pretend otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts