yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I know right. The amount of fine ajinabis I could be with, but I rejected for the sake of my somalinimo.
:banderas:

Even my ajinabi friends ask me sometimes «Why are somali guys so ugly compare to you girls?». I always defend them against these ajinabi friends. All of this, just to find them insult us online. Disappointed.
:mjcry:

Seems like everyone except them are able to appreciate our beauty. I might have to move on from somali guys if my current relationship ends up not working..

You'd be wise not to judge general sentiments based on what you see here. What if i did that with Twitter xalimos? How often do you see Somali male appreciation from them? :manny:

Even among Blacks, Somalis are exceptionally insecure. We're maybe tied with African Americans, but then again they've been getting it drilled into them for the past 400 years. It's hard to come back from daily reminders that your grandparents were traded like pokémon cards.

Somalis aren't aware of there rich history.. The arabization has lead to many insecure people that suffer from all types of inferiorities.

When Somalis go to the west the parents rarely focus on there kids to learn about somali culture... Its either religion or secular studies.. I sometimes ask myself what does it mean to be Somali... Eriterians have it worst they are 50% mixed with arabs..

I don't think we Somalis are tied with African Americans.. Considering Somalia went through a 20 yr civil war I think many issues we face is due to this... War has many psychological effects which we may not be aware of. Somalis amongst other Africans are not insecure lol ,, I don't know which Somalis you have met.

So I have to sit on coffee/tea shops to know what's going on in the world? :drakewtf:

You can use internet or TV at home you dummy. :childplease:
Dawah post? When the hell did I make a dawah post? :westbrookwtf:

I was stating the truth. No young Somali man goes to a coffee shop, and sits there talking about clan shit. Only old folks in thrift shop suits do. :pachah1:
U two insecure white women loving abdis need to leave me alone ur both ugly end of story

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
95% of Somalis genuinely suffer from either an inferiority or superiority complex, deep down most of you guys are not happy or content with being Somali. That's the only way Somali antics can be explained.

inb4: iM Proud we have a superiority complex!!

superiority complex
noun
  1. an attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.
I don't know.. you're basing this on a forum, most somalis I've encountered IRL are content with being somali, I am happy I haven't met a self hating one, alxamdullillah.

World

VIP
95% of Somalis genuinely suffer from either an inferiority or superiority complex, deep down most of you guys are not happy or content with being Somali. That's the only way Somali antics can be explained.

inb4: iM Proud we have a superiority complex!!

superiority complex
noun
  1. an attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.
Somalis raised back home are obviously proud people, but the ones in the west are insecure people who compensate by acting superior. Especially the girls. I've met so many Somali women who tell people that they're mixed race.

>Oh you're good looking for a Somali.
>Haha i'm not pure Somali, i'm half Yemeni.

Heard this like 1000x.

I don't know.. you're basing this on a forum, most somalis I've encountered IRL are content with being somali, I am happy I haven't met a self hating one, alxamdullillah.

Nah man, discount this place entirely. Contrary to popular opinion, there are reasonably intelligent people shitposting on this forum. Other places are x10 worse littered with pseudo-intellectuals. I'm talking about irl and virtually everywhere else online. From FB, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr to the most obscure places.

Those women are beautiful. Tutsi are one of the best looking people in the world IMO.

But we already know Somali women & men are the standard :manny:

Somalis raised back home are obviously proud people, but the ones in the west are insecure people who compensate by acting superior. Especially the girls. I've met so many Somali women who tell people that they're mixed race.

>Oh you're good looking for a Somali.
>Haha i'm not pure Somali, i'm half Yemeni.

Heard this like 1000x.

I wasn't raised around many Somalis until I moved to the UK. I knew two Somalis from school claiming to be half-Yemeni. One was straight dark skin and the other guy looked like every other Somali. I called the second guy on it in private, and he admitted that he was born in Sana, and that's as Yemeni as he was. I wasn't even doing it out of 'Somalinimo' or to label him a self-hater. It just didn't add up me to. I didn't know it was a thing until I joined Somalispot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending