yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol I think you didn’t understand what i said factz.

My meher is set at 80k min, with every new advanent in somali women’s popularity, I will add an additional 10k

No I don’t remember Somali men coming to our defences, it was drake who turned the ship round.
:salute:

Don't lie sister, Somali men went to fighting just to defend their women not Drake. :damn:

Drake was referring to the Ethiopians and Somali women still get gassed till this very day :mindblown:

Sorry, it's haram to make the mehr price higher so be a bit careful naaya

By the way, I can afford it. It's just most men in this world can't and I don't like gold diggers. :kanyeshrug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:mugshotman: The best looking people I've met were Somali from both genders. I honestly think that's the least of our problems. Focus on cultivating your minds with books instead, unless you want to be labelled bimbos (men & women).:farole: Despite attractive people having a capacity for higher Iqs, stereotypes about them having a weak intellect are well-entrenched in many societies.

Also, what use is being pretty on a shot clock without a backup plan? I for one believe - beauty, brillance and benevolence should be requiste. With a heavy emphasis on the latter two.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Yeah Wallahi 2010-13-15 Xalimos were attacked by cuqdad ridden Madows, cadaans wecels, basically by everyone and we defended them. Now you have a new generation of xalimos not being aware of Twitter history and attacking their men and making us look like some disorganized Madow family.

SumMo

very lowkey
After karbashing dusty Xaarlimos like @truthHurts and @SumMo decided to make up fake stories to feel good about the. :drakelaugh::hahaidiot:

Wallahi billahi in my school days and on online social media, Xalimos would be called super ugly and bullied all the time while Somali men would defend them alot even though they dated pretty anjabi chicks.

I remember arguing with 4 white dudes when they were telling me that Somali women are so ugly and that we Somali men need to find better looking women and the south asians, Chinese and Arabs would say even worse and harsher stuff about Somali women but I still defended them.

And now Somali women got into modelling, all of a sudden they start attacking their men just because they didn't experience similar situations with Somali women that have been bullied by Anjabi men on social media and school and now they going on social media bragging about looking good and etc. Somali women totally lost it wallahi

BCFF2CC4-B527-437B-AB13-8A494F347C49.jpeg

It’s true, nobody used to check for Somali girls but I guess we just had a glow up
:lolbron:

Now wth every new Somali model or drake lyric we get I’m putting my meher up by 10k.
:duck:

Sorry Somali men but you share that handicap that Indian, Korean and Russian men have which is that your women are way way out of your league. Either get your money up or invest in a sex model.
:damn:

Russian women being beautiful is an internet meme. They're good looking, but unattractive by European standards. North/Western European women >>> Southern European >>> Slavs 10 times over

SumMo

very lowkey
Russian women being beautiful is an internet meme. They're good looking, but unattractive by European standards. North/Western European women >>> Southern European >>> Slavs 10 times over
First Kayne with his ‘MAGA’ hat and now O.J Simpson?

Like is your goal to be the biggest coon on earth or something.
:gucciwhat:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi they are, smh. You don’t know what you have until you ain’t got it anymore. Bunch of qasaaro..
:bell:

They are even making up lies to hide for the fact that they straight up look like women. Quoting a fake poll claiming they are the most handsome men in Africa, when no sane women would choose a Ashy Abdi over Idris Elba. Ain’t no muscles gonna save them from their feminine button noses and high cheekbones. Waa uu damatey nimankaan..
View attachment 44063

The top 10 most handsome men in Africa were not a polles but were factual articles from the model companies so it's legitmate, don't be mad Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa while Somali women aren't.

Somali men don't have high cheekbones, why are you talking about trannies? :gucciwhat:

So having caucasian facial feature and soft hair makes you feminine? :gucciwhat:

Somali men are tall, handsome and slim. Learn your history about Somali ancestors.

In the classical era, the Macrobians, who were direct ancestors of Somalis, established a powerful tribal kingdom that ruled large parts of modern Somalia. They were reputed for their longevity and wealth, and were said to be the "tallest and handsomest of all men".

Source: The Geography of Herodotus: Illustrated from Modern Researches and Discoveries by James Talboys Wheeler, page 1xvi, 315, 526

Even history calls us the most handsome men. :mjswag:

Again, wallahi billahi this is true. Somali women use to be severely bullied by Anjabi men on social media and in schools and the only ones defending them were Somali men. Even your fellow Xalimo @Knowles admitted it and so many Faraaxs can confirm I'm telling the truth like @Xooshdheere @OmarAli and many more.

Muji

VIP

Where did I say they were beautiful?
I would never use the word beautiful to describe a cracker. I just said they are better than their gola trainer, acid wash jean wearing male counterparts.

SumMo

very lowkey
The top 10 most handsome men in Africa were not a polles but were factual articles from the model companies so it's legitmate, don't be mad Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa while Somali women aren't.

Somali men don't have high cheekbones, why are you talking about trannies? :gucciwhat:

So having caucasian facial feature and soft hair makes you feminine? :gucciwhat:

Somali men are tall, handsome and slim. Learn your history about Somali ancestors.

In the classical era, the Macrobians, who were direct ancestors of Somalis, established a powerful tribal kingdom that ruled large parts of modern Somalia. They were reputed for their longevity and wealth, and were said to be the "tallest and handsomest of all men".

Source: The Geography of Herodotus: Illustrated from Modern Researches and Discoveries by James Talboys Wheeler, page 1xvi, 315, 526

Again, wallahi billahi this is true. Somali women use to be severely bullied by Anjabi men on social media and in schools and the only ones defending them were Somali men. Even your fellow Xalimo @Knowles admitted it and so many Faraaxs can confirm I'm telling the truth like @Xooshdheere @OmarAli and many more.
I didn’t grow up with many somalis, and none of the white people I grew up with knew what ‘somali’ was. I was the only somali growing up and I’ve never been bullied. My somali looks was always something people admired. I can’t speak for the jilbab wearing somalis girls in other parts of the world.

All I know is that somali women in this day and age is the epitome of beauty. We are emulated. Sucks to be any other women tbh. All that money on waxing your hairy body, buying a wig, changing your nose, tanning on fridays, giving yourself fake cheekbones, lips and butts.. I pity them.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

I don’t get why you keep on explaining yourself to people about Somali guys saaxib. It’s clear that these girls have a lot of issues saaxib. Their dads clearly never loved them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending