yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
They're not considered a standard of beauty in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria.

i.e. nations which have women that don't look like men.

Toxique

hood arawelo
They're not considered a standard of beauty in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Tunisia, Algeria.

i.e. nations which have women that don't look like men.

in somalia the problem is that the men also hav features that are traditionally considered the gold standard of feminine beauty like long necks , high cheek bones, slim waist, n a fat ass. :manny:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa, while Somali women? I feel had for my women. :yloezpe:

Also, what @World said is so true. :cryinglaughsmiley:

gimme the link to the fake news blogspot that did this ranking. im certain one of the ashy abdis on sspot is behind it:yloezpe:

World

VIP
in somalia the problem is that the men also hav features that are traditionally considered the gold standard of feminine beauty like long necks , high cheek bones, slim waist, n a fat ass. :manny:
Since you're thirsting for the attention of Ugandans, why don't you go to Xamar and become a concubine for AMISOM?

UPDF-soldiers-serving-in-Somalia.jpg

Toxique

hood arawelo
Since you're thirsting for the attention of Ugandans, why don't you go to Xamar and become a concubine for AMISOM?

UPDF-soldiers-serving-in-Somalia.jpg

it’s Ugandans that are thirsty for xalimos because they hav cucked u abdis. maybe we should procreate with these real men and create a stable nation of Tutsis :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
gimme the link to the fake news blogspot that did this ranking. im certain one of the ashy abdis on sspot is behind it:yloezpe:

You sound jealous by the facts. Sorry, multiple articles have stated the same things and they aren't blogs but news getting sources from international model companies and votes by female Africans that Somali men are indeed number one most handsome men, while Somali women. :yloezpe:

Somali men are hardly ever good looking man some poll will not change my mind. For every 10 beautiful xalimos there is one decent abdi.

Most Somali girls look like this without hijad or fakeup.

images

While average Somali men look even better, why do you think so many anjabis are thirsty of us in North America, stop lying naaya! :camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
it’s Ugandans that are thirsty for xalimos because they hav cucked u abdis. maybe we should procreate with these real men and create a stable nation of Tutsis :manny:

Amison only rule south Somalia and they don't marry the women but you Hawiyes seem to take pride of it. :ohdamn::ohno:

World

VIP
You can personally do as you wish, cheap and clean xaliimos are found on every corner of the earth nowadays. I heard prices have gone up due to inflation (2 apples). Personally imma go for the real beauty of africa aka Moroccans.

DYBfoIIW0AAmwER.jpg

DYBfoIOWAAAzrYC.jpg

World

VIP
Traditional Moroccan woman without make up:

f82e5ea604820b4ba07eade7efcea456.jpg

Traditional Somali women without weaves or bleach:

upload_2017-6-6_14-52-26-png.20350

fe0b89ae1c1360a60dc0e5b380ee1e08.jpg

df284f7e1f1f197411be1fb763d90952.jpg

e0c66f121ad92b0df18890d861a08061.jpg

upload_2017-6-6_14-52-48-png.20352

Vs Somali guys

NyjBzeU.png

jeZwjxr.png

hvQwKGi.png

JFoJBWC.png
ghSu5JL.png

HkWqWgO.png

8fcfd74bb1a6c0dc8ba0a4c246a39280.jpg

Last edited:

Toxique

hood arawelo
You can personally do as you wish, cheap and clean xaliimos are found on every corner of the earth nowadays. I heard prices have gone up due to inflation (2 apples). Personally imma go for the real beauty of africa aka Moroccans.

DYBfoIIW0AAmwER.jpg

DYBfoIOWAAAzrYC.jpg

ain’t no Moroccan ting gonna risk gettin disowned n honour killed for ur ashy abeed ass.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
i don’t care. i juss knew it would trigger the mommy issues havin ashy abdis like @World and @Factz. :yloezpe:

I wouldn't give a shit wallahi. I would actually be proud for my women but you're making it seem like Somali men are worthless so I'm putting your dusty in place and saying they aren't and now you're mad after I spit facts?

Also, my name isn't Abdi nor am I ashy. I'm moisturize Omar, don't act like you know me naaya! :camby:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Look you made a thread about Somali women and then you lie about your men?

No, Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men is because they are tall, with soft hair and have Caucasian facial feature. They are tall and slim, like a Niltoic, nothing wrong with that but they don't look feminine you liar.

No, Somali men does not have slim waist or big ass or high cheek bones. Stop talking about trannies naaya. :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.