yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
95% of Somalis genuinely suffer from either an inferiority or superiority complex, deep down most of you guys are not happy or content with being Somali. That's the only way Somali antics can be explained.

inb4: iM Proud we have a superiority complex!!

superiority complex
noun
  1. an attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.

Nah bro, wallahi if given the choice I’d pick Somali 100% :manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I literally go with my dad to tukwila every other day and its filled with Somali men drinking tea and they look like xaar mashalla

Stop looking at old Somali men naaya. :susp:

It's like me looking at fat ugly Somali moms and I'm assuming they all repressent all Somali women. :russ:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My brothers are beautiful bc my dad is beautiful :) my mother fortunately found one of the better looking abdis. They come once in a blue moon ^_^

You're talking about Abdis? :ooh:

Just remember only a minority of Somali men are named Abdi so it don't concern us. :manny:

They are pretty young lol older somali men look better than y’all its just they r old

I exposed you naaya! Somali men who sit on tea shops are old men, get the hell outta here! :mjlol::camby:

You're talking about Abdis? :ooh:

Just remember only a minority of Somali men are named Abdi so it don't concern us. :manny:

I exposed you naaya! Somali men who sit on tea shops are old men, get the hell outta here! :mjlol::camby:
SOMALI MEN always sit in tea shops despite their age these r LIES!!! especially in tukwila @Sheikh vouch for me

Nah bro, wallahi if given the choice I’d pick Somali 100% :manny:

Most I can do is take your word for it, but that still puts you against the grain. I think it's more than reasonable to say most Somalis wouldn't. Always compensating for something, guys with their entirely misplaced malice and Somali women living with a damn near delusional self-image. It's actually getting ridiculous if I'm being honest.

black people in general suffer from a inferiority and superiority complex... studies have shown even before a child starts school the cartoons they watch , the environment they live in can cause them to develop it.

Now think about going to a school that teaches modern concepts that is 99% European. Its inevitable.. Africans globally are made to feel this way not only Somalis.

black people in general suffer from a inferiority and superiority complex... studies have shown even before a child starts school the cartoons they watch , the environment they live in can cause them to develop it.

Now think about going to a school that teaches modern concepts that is 99% European. Its inevitable.. Africans globally are made to feel this way not only Somalis.

Even among Blacks, Somalis are exceptionally insecure. We're maybe tied with African Americans, but then again they've been getting it drilled into them for the past 400 years. It's hard to come back from daily reminders that your grandparents were traded like pokémon cards.

95% of Somalis genuinely suffer from either an inferiority or superiority complex, deep down most of you guys are not happy or content with being Somali. That's the only way Somali antics can be explained.

inb4: iM Proud we have a superiority complex!!

superiority complex
noun
  1. an attitude of superiority which conceals actual feelings of inferiority and failure.
Its really not that deep

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
SOMALI MEN always sit in tea shops despite their age these r LIES!!! especially in tukwila @Sheikh vouch for me

I know what I'm talking about. Young Somali men don't go to tea shop and read newspapers or watch TV news, that is absolutely false wallahi. I've been to many places and it's mainly elder Somali men.

I've already exposed your lies about Somali men, now shut up!:camby:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I know what I'm talking about. Young Somali men don't go to tea shop and read newspapers or watch TV news, that is absolutely false wallahi. I've been to many places and it's mainly elder Somali men.

That's very true. The old folks always be at Tim Hortons talking about clan shit in their best suits. They have legit clan meetings at Tim Hortons bro :pachah1:

so ur saying young somali men are not aware of anything thats going on in world ^_^ I agree

Western Uganda is home to a Tutsi population . Megalithic Cushitic paintings have also been found in Western Uganda . I am sure those ladies in the pic are of partial Tutsi descent .

Edit : all the replies say the ladies are of Rwandan descent .

As for the debate , smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending