yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Yeah Wallahi 2010-13-15 Xalimos were attacked by cuqdad ridden Madows, cadaans wecels, basically by everyone and we defended them. Now you have a new generation of xalimos not being aware of Twitter history and attacking their men and making us look like some disorganized Madow family.
Sxb who cares about these overweight xaliimos unless they’re your family. I remember not too long ago in the train when this arab chick talked about how she found somali guys attractive, and the ajnabi friends with her agreed whereas the somali girls insulted us.

You never find a Somali guy who is like this and insults his women to ajnabi. But all they’re known for is being the loosest of all Muslim women, slandering their men, aggressiveness etc.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Saxib, I’m good.:drakelaugh:

All these stereotypes of having a big forehead and having buck teeth don’t apply to me, so I’m safe. :trumpsmirk:

Most Somalis in North America don't even have bucktooth since we have dental insurance. Big forehead is a false stereotype for Horners, that also includes Somali men and Somali women but the problem is Somali women have scarfs to cover their big forehead while some Somali men just take pride with it and some don't have it like me.

Sxb who cares about these overweight xaliimos unless they’re your family. I remember not too long ago in the train when this arab chick talked about how she found somali guys attractive, and the ajnabi friends with her agreed whereas the somali girls insulted us.

You never find a Somali guy who is like this and insults his women to ajnabi. But all they’re known for is being the loosest of all Muslim women, slandering their men, aggressiveness etc.

All the Somali guys from my city are dating Arab chicks like maxaa ka galay. :trumpsmirk:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
The top 10 most handsome men in Africa were not a polles but were factual articles from the model companies so it's legitmate, don't be mad Somali men are ranked number one most handsome men in Africa while Somali women aren't.

Somali men don't have high cheekbones, why are you talking about trannies? :gucciwhat:

So having caucasian facial feature and soft hair makes you feminine? :gucciwhat:

Somali men are tall, handsome and slim. Learn your history about Somali ancestors.

In the classical era, the Macrobians, who were direct ancestors of Somalis, established a powerful tribal kingdom that ruled large parts of modern Somalia. They were reputed for their longevity and wealth, and were said to be the "tallest and handsomest of all men".

Source: The Geography of Herodotus: Illustrated from Modern Researches and Discoveries by James Talboys Wheeler, page 1xvi, 315, 526

Even history calls us the most handsome men. :mjswag:

Again, wallahi billahi this is true. Somali women use to be severely bullied by Anjabi men on social media and in schools and the only ones defending them were Somali men. Even your fellow Xalimo @Knowles admitted it and so many Faraaxs can confirm I'm telling the truth like @Xooshdheere @OmarAli and many more.
Exactly. Somali women can't really talk when our looks come from their side (maternal). I mean, look when a Somali man married a Swedish woman. They created the hottest Somali hybrid (Maya Jama).

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.

Have u ever met Somali girls talking shit in real life? Coz I haven’t. They must be tongue tied when they’re around me.

Most Somalis in North America don't even have bucktooth since we have dental insurance. Big forehead is a false stereotype for Horners, that also includes Somali men and Somali women but the problem is Somali women have scarfs to cover their big forehead while some Somali men just take pride with it and some don't have it like me.

I never understood why Somali women dissed big foreheads when they’re known to have it themselves. Contradiction or projection? :ayaanswag:

OmarAli

Big foreheads isn't normal and it's due to malnutrition over the past 3 decades and nuclear dumps in the Indian ocean. If you take a look at old Somali photos, none of the Somali men had a big forehead, but a healthy looking forehead.

World

VIP
Big foreheads isn't normal and it's due to malnutrition over the past 3 decades and nuclear dumps in the Indian ocean. If you take a look at old Somali photos, none of the Somali men had a big forehead, but a healthy looking forehead.
You see Somali girls laughing at famine victims back home nowadays, don’t be surprised at their behaviour.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Where did you get this info from? :deadpeter:

OmarAli

Where did you get this info from? :deadpeter:
I studied and researched it. Also it doesn't seem to be a lie because 100 years ago, Somalis didn't look like barkhad abdi. But after the civil war, famine and Chinese nuclear dumps, Somalis started having big foreheads all of a sudden.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I studied and researched it. Also it doesn't seem to be a lie because 100 years ago, Somalis didn't look like barkhad abdi. But after the civil war, famine and Chinese nuclear dumps, Somalis started having big foreheads all of a sudden.

Wallahi I've never seen a Somali man that ever look like barkhad Abdi. Maybe what you said is true but we look nothing like that defect man. :mjlol::nahgirl:

You know, I personally have no problem if a Somali girl marries a ajanabi, never gave a f*ck to begin with, but for god sake don’t sell yourself short and justify the cheap and clean stereotype. :bell:

OmarAli

You know, I personally have no problem if a Somali girl marries a ajanabi, never gave a f*ck to begin with, but for god sake don’t sell yourself short and justify the cheap and clean stereotype. :bell:

Somali girls naturally have jungle fever. They want the BBC

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

I sincerely doubt you have hoe radar for people outside your ethnic community. :mjlol: You can only report on the ceeb you know. According to your logic all the non-Somalis that engage in debauchery are some how more saintly because you aren't aware of it, as an outsider.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts