yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the Somali guys dissing Somali women suffer from an inferiority complex and are 100% ashy.
It's been known that Somali women are the most beautiful in the world while Somali guys are slightly better than average.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:cosbyhmm: It appears years of exposure to estrogen mimickers in men and androgenic mimickers in women has changed them into soyboys and shemen. Thank God, I don't drink tap water.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Low self-esteem? Cute. I couldn’t give a f*ck less what some random xalimo does with her life. I’m just saying that if you want to marry out, cut back on the slander and stop selling yourselves short.
I doubt they'd cut it somalis that marry out they marry out since they have low self esteem and dislike seeing happy normal somalis togethers with no problem. Brother they annoy me so much at this point I ignore them they need help

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
All the Somali guys dissing Somali women suffer from an inferiority complex and are 100% ashy.
It's been known that Somali women are the most beautiful in the world while Somali guys are slightly better than average.

No, it's just Somali men are woke and sick and tired of defending and praising Somali women when in return they talk bare shit about us.

Let's be honest here, Somali women aren't even the prettiest in Sub-Saharan Africa, forget the whole of Africa or the world. :ulyin::camby::drakekidding::hahaidiot:

I've never seen an ashy Somali men in Toronto, I only heard these lies from this forum :patrice:

SumMo

very lowkey
No, it's just Somali men are woke and sick and tired of defending and praising Somali women when in return they talk bare shit about us.

Let's be honest here, Somali women aren't even the prettiest in Sub-Saharan Africa, forget the whole of Africa or the world. :ulyin::camby::drakekidding::hahaidiot:

I've never seen an ashy Somali men in Toronto, I only heard these lies from this forum :patrice:
mhmm... right..
A55E1ADC-EB1C-4E8F-BC6D-07705A2EB7BF.gif

:farole:Somali women are the most beautiful women in the world. Their only competition are other African women.

:ulyin:I didn't say that all Somali men are ashy abdis, after all, I'm a moisturized Muuse.

Somali women: “Somali guys ain’t shit, they have a 5 head forehead, they’re the ugliest, why are we stuck with them?”

As soon as we hit back then they accuse us of jealousy, hate or double down on the disses. It’s become a joke at this point. :bell:

Somali women: “Somali guys ain’t shit, they have a 5 head forehead, they’re the ugliest, why are stuck with them?”

As soon as we hit back then they accuse us of jealousy, hate or double down on the disses. It’s become a joke at this point. :bell:
:farole:Stop hating. They're only telling us to get our shit together.

World

VIP
:farole:Somali women are the most beautiful women in the world. Their only competition are other African women.

:ulyin:I didn't say that all Somali men are ashy abdis, after all, I'm a moisturized Muuse.
The most beautiful women in the world, yet they marry deadbeat racist nazi white men who hate Islam.

:ulyin:

Other African women don’t stoop that low, only East Asians got them beat in self hate.

94537ABE-8DE6-47AA-AFC7-BD532066FE99.jpeg

World

VIP
:farmajoyaab:Somali women are self-lovers. This girl is the exception not the rule.
You are conflicted now. Somali women love crackers dude, they got that white pale skin which will give them light skin children. How does that make you feel as a Pro-Black African nationalist?

:hemad:

:farole:Stop hating. They're only telling us to get our shit together.

Are you serious? I’ve seen Somali girls who have ajanabi boyfriends still diss us. Slandering us just makes them look desperate and easy, something other races of men will use to exploit them. For example, Jamaican reverts marrying upto 4 Somali women and paying their mehr with an apple.

Also, your post doesn’t make sense tbh. How is dissing our physical features - something that allah has bestowed to us - in which we have no control of is somehow the same as telling us to get our shit together?

Are you serious? I’ve seen Somali girls who have ajanabi boyfriends still diss us. Slandering us just makes them look desperate and easy, something other races of men will use to exploit them. For example, Jamaican reverts marrying upto 4 Somali women and paying their mehr with an apple.

Also, your post doesn’t make sense tbh. How is dissing our physical features - something that allah has bestowed to us - in which we have no control of telling us to get our shit together?
They got the same features as us. They are dissing Somali men because we destroyed our own country and we are still selling our country out for cheap. I would be fed up too if I was in their position.

A Somali woman marrying a Muslim Jamaican is great news because I support black love. As long as a Somali man or woman doesn't marry a non-black Muslim, they're ok in my book.

You are conflicted now. Somali women love crackers dude, they got that white pale skin which will give them light skin children. How does that make you feel as a Pro-Black African nationalist?

:hemad:
:bell:Somali women are the most religous and pious women in the world. Just because one of them was deluded doesn't mean the 99.9999% of all other Somali women are like her.

They got the same features as us. They are dissing Somali men because we destroyed our own country and we are still selling our country out for cheap. I would be fed up too if I was in their position.

A Somali woman marrying a Muslim Jamaican is great news because I support black love. As long as a Somali man or woman doesn't marry a non-black Muslim, they're ok in my book.

Well I’ll be damned, we got ourselves a cuck here. :farmajoyaab:

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Somali tings are hoes.Just yesterday one of my Hararis boy piped down a big ass somali girl from Brampton.

Man was showing her nudes and twerking videos she sent to him :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Somali girls make cadaan girls look like angels :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending