yaaaas somali women have become the standard of beauty in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fellow ajnabi classmates would often pity me at school:damedamn:They couldn't comprehend how such a fine xalimo like me would end up being with an 'Alien, pregnant forehead Abdi':jcoleno: but at times you must make sacrifices for your beloved country :meleshame:
and this is how these traitors repay us:what1:

And they gonna keep callin and tryin, but you stay right, girl :yousmart:

And when he get on, he'll leave yo ass for a white girl :wow:

Ashy abdis are just niggas at the end of they day. And like the ancient saying goes, niggas gon' be niggas.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
My fellow ajnabi classmates would often pity me at school:damedamn:They couldn't comprehend how such a fine xalimo like me would end up being with an 'Alien, pregnant forehead Abdi':jcoleno: but at times you must make sacrifices for your beloved country :meleshame:

Maa shaa Allah, Ilaahay haa ku daayo my beloved sister. To all those ungrateful Xaliimos who have a soft spot for Jamaican reverts, take a look at your Somali sister above.

Somali women are far more desired than Somali men. Somali women should take control of the government, the men have failed.

6uK_KsM88IzoyfnHff37VYkFk5v-caue8Pi_vmGZxyqGpokjmK3OgoqKBd3xFbB4_h9f4wpShbQFj1qcSEZ76HdLK7G3ZpppYBMYJtHF02ywKI4HyY58GLIGK5DpVwfcrP3NRalHR81u-nQOLIqYFogKqoA=w512-h288-nc

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

Sayyyy Whaaaaa??? We both know that somali men are settlin for somali women, aint nobody who wants a women with a big asss 5-head a face glazed in makeup and a dirac smellin like suugo

SumMo

very lowkey
I know right. The amount of fine ajinabis I could be with, but I rejected for the sake of my somalinimo.
:banderas:

Even my ajinabi friends ask me sometimes «Why are somali guys so ugly compare to you girls?». I always defend them against these ajinabi friends. All of this, just to find them insult us online. Disappointed.
:mjcry:

Seems like everyone except them are able to appreciate our beauty. I might have to move on from somali guys if my current relationship ends up not working..

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
After karbashing dusty Xaarlimos like @truthHurts and @SumMo decided to make up fake stories to feel good about the. :drakelaugh::hahaidiot:

Wallahi billahi in my school days and on online social media, Xalimos would be called super ugly and bullied all the time while Somali men would defend them alot even though they dated pretty anjabi chicks.

I remember arguing with 4 white dudes when they were telling me that Somali women are so ugly and that we Somali men need to find better looking women and the south asians, Chinese and Arabs would say even worse and harsher stuff about Somali women but I still defended them.

And now Somali women got into modelling, all of a sudden they start attacking their men just because they didn't experience similar situations with Somali women that have been bullied by Anjabi men on social media and school and now they going on social media bragging about looking good and etc. Somali women totally lost it wallahi

Last edited:
I know right. The amount of fine ajinabis I could be with, but I rejected for the sake of my somalinimo.
:banderas:

Even my ajinabi friends ask me sometimes «Why are somali guys so ugly compare to you girls?». I always defend them against these ajinabi friends. All of this, just to find them insult us online. Disappointed.
:mjcry:

Seems like everyone except them are able to appreciate our beauty. I might have to move on from somali guys if my current relationship ends up not working..
They're so ungrateful :faysalwtf:

After karbashing dusty Xaarlimos, @truthHurts and @SumMo decided to make up fake stories to feel good about the. :drakelaugh::hahaidiot:

Wallahi billahi in my school days and on online social media, Xalimos would be called super ugly and bullied all the time while Somali men would defend them alot even though they dated pretty anjabi chicks.

I remember arguing with 4 white dudes when they were telling me that Somali women are so ugly and that we Somali men need to find better looking women and the south asians, Chinese and Arabs would say even worse and harsher stuff about Somali women but I still defended them.

And now Somali women got into modelling, all of a sudden they start attacking their men just because they didn't experience similar situations with Somali women that have been bullied by Anjabi men on social media and school and now they going on social media bragging about looking good and etc. Somali women totally lost it wallahi
FAKE NEW
LIES
where are you from?:farole:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
FAKE NEW
LIES
where are you from?:farole:

Toronto, it not only happens here but all of north America, U.K and parts of Europe. Don't lie sister, let me name you the races that talk the most shit to Xalimos and they are Arabs, Ethiopians, Latinos, all of southasians, Chinese, Koreans and alot of whites. Amongst black men who talk shit about Somali women are Carribeans and Guinea. Either way Somali men continues to defend you ungrateful dusty and in return you bash us on social media just because we don't go through similar situations as you do?

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
It’s true, nobody used to check for Somali girls but I guess we just had a glow up
:lolbron:

Now wth every new Somali model or drake lyric we get I’m putting my meher up by 10k.
:duck:

Sorry Somali men but you share that handicap that Indian, Korean and Russian men have which is that your women are way way out of your league. Either get your money up or invest in a sex model.
:damn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It’s true, nobody used to check for Somali girls but I guess we just had a glow up
:lolbron:

Now wth every new Somali model or drake lyric we get I’m putting my meher up by 10k.
:duck:

Sorry Somali men but you share that handicap that Indian, Korean and Russian men have which is that your women are way way out of your league. Either get your money up or invest in a sex model.
:damn:

10k is normal as long as she agrees to be a housewife. :trumpsmirk:

Used to? It's still happening now naaya, but some areas changed because Somali men defended y'all not bloody modelling.

Please explain to how are you out of Somali men league? :ulyin:

Muji

VIP
10k is normal as long as she agrees to be a housewife. :trumpsmirk:

Used to? It's still happening now naaya, but some areas changed because Somali men defended y'all not bloody modelling.

Please explain to how are you out of Somali men league? :ulyin:

Lol I think you didn’t understand what i said factz.

My meher is set at 80k min, with every new advanent in somali women’s popularity, I will add an additional 10k

No I don’t remember Somali men coming to our defences, it was drake who turned the ship round.
:salute:

SumMo

very lowkey
They're so ungrateful :faysalwtf:
Wallahi they are, smh. You don’t know what you have until you ain’t got it anymore. Bunch of qasaaro..
:bell:

They are even making up lies to hide for the fact that they straight up look like women. Quoting a fake poll claiming they are the most handsome men in Africa, when no sane women would choose a Ashy Abdi over Idris Elba. Ain’t no muscles gonna save them from their feminine button noses and high cheekbones. Waa uu damatey nimankaan..
0DB60802-5C5A-4211-A495-88BE3E8CC47B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts