TRIGGER WARNING Woke women

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it’s not men like him. Most rape cases are hard to prove. Unless you want to lower the threshold for guilt, you gonna have hard time to get the conviction rate up.

That is not the point.

The majority of women don't even bother to report it. Even the ones that are easier to prove when violence ect is used.

They don't because in most cultures, rape victims are either seen as
1) liars
2) tainted used goods
3) Or they're made to feel as though its their fault.

At the end of the day, you can sympathise with a man who has those views and you can care for his livelihood over actual rape victims who can't even come forward because of messed up mentalities like his.

Each to their own. Just don't expect women who are the main victims of rape to care about this idiot losing his job.

That is not the point.

The majority of women don't even bother to report it. Even the ones that are easier to prove when violence ect is used.

They don't because in most cultures, rape victims are either seen as
1) liars
2) tainted used goods
3) Or they're made to feel as though its their fault.

At the end of the day, you can sympathise with a man who has those views and you can care for his livelihood over actual rape victims who can't even come forward because of messed up mentalities like his.

Each to their own.
I don’t sympathies with him. I just don’t believe her. Like I said the last bit about the rape is added to the video. The first video is the one she got destroyed and then added the rape bit to change the narrative.

I don’t sympathies with him. I just don’t believe her. Like I said the last bit about the rape is added to the video. The first video is the one she got destroyed and then added the rape bit to change the narrative.
Imagine the guy makes a response video & exposing her lies :lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
I feel like a lot of POC from English-speaking countries would be permanently offended, if they had to live in parts of southern/eastern Germany for some extended time, where they'd regularly encounter questions and observations like: "Sie sprechen aber gut Deutsch! 😲" (Your German is excellent!) Wo kommen Sie eigentlich her?" (Where are you originally from?) "Wie lange leben Sie schon hier?" (For how long have you resided here?)
Lol some middle-aged and older people (where I live even ppl in their 20s) will go out of their way and address you in English first instead of German, some even continue to speak their broken English, after you reply in accent-free proper German, that they don't even speak themselves. :mjkkk:
Lol I think a dhaqan-celis center in the depths of Saxony or Bavaria would desensitize certain folks who got too comfy in pseudo post-racial societies like the US and Canada. :mjpls:

I have travelled a couple of times to Poland (for business reasons - you can buy some cheap shit there). It was in Warsaw, the most cosmopolitan area of Poland, yet some people were staring at me, one group asked to take a picture with me, and a few kids pointed at me. It didn't faze me. American SJW POCs would have a total meltdown. :damn:

I have travelled a couple of times to Poland (for business reasons - you can buy some cheap shit there). It was in Warsaw, the most cosmopolitan area of Poland, yet some people were staring at me, one group asked to take a picture with me, and a few kids pointed at me. It didn't faze me. American SJW POCs would have a total meltdown. :damn:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's somewhat acceptable if the people that do that are in their own Country, but it's truly vexing if they came over from elsewhere.

I can't even begin to convey to you how terribly annoying it is when Chinese tourists take unsolicited pictures of people; I even had one stand right next to me (I didn't see the little fu****) while his buddy took the pic, as though I was a prop or a bloody wax sculpture; it all happened so fast, I couldn't even react.

I remember thinking 'so these people are going to be world hegemons and the novelty of people with different skin colours hasn't worn off yet?'

Lol rich coming from Poles, who might as well be madow in the eyes of Western Euros/ Germans, always got along quite well with the ones living here, same with Russians.
It's a blessing in disguise to have spend your formative years in a society that is more blunt and has a penchant for displays of cadaan nativism, often in amusing ways.

Looking at my post, I look like the biggest crybaby and it's a bit cringe; I just don't get the behaviour of some mainland Chinese people.

Misinformed? Its his job to be informed about this! This is the man who will be around rape victims!

Have you seen the statistics about the amount of women that don't even come forward to report rape? The reality is that men like him are why a lot of women are too afraid to report rape. What is the point when you have misogynist people in the justice system?

Why do you expect women to not report such a man or have sympathy for him losing a job? F that. The world is already a messed up place for rape victims.
It says that he's a defence attorney, he wouldn't be around any victims/plaintiffs only the accused/defendant. It's part of his job/duty to believe his clients.

He's an idiot for making racially charged comments with somebody ashamed of themselves.

It is not inappropriate at all.

It is inappropriate to get triggered by this.
it is inappropriate when a white person is asking and he should’ve stopped when she said the questions are making her feel uncomfortable. What was also more inappropriate is when he brought up the rape stats and claimed most victims are lying. And he had the audacity to say that black people are not hated or face discrimination in this country. For someone with legal background he should know better. The guy really set himself up. Good luck to his career .

Lol rich coming from Poles, who might as well be madow in the eyes of Western Euros/ Germans, always got along quite well with the ones living here, same with Russians.
It's a blessing in disguise to have spend your formative years in a society that is more blunt and has a penchant for displays of cadaan nativism, often in amusing ways.
All the polish people I've met so far have been really nice to me and never experienced any racism from them.

I have travelled a couple of times to Poland (for business reasons - you can buy some cheap shit there). It was in Warsaw, the most cosmopolitan area of Poland, yet some people were staring at me, one group asked to take a picture with me, and a few kids pointed at me.
It's the same as when a white person goes to a remote African village where they've never seen a white person before.
It didn't faze me. American SJW POCs would have a total meltdown. :damn:

This reminds me of the first Somali guy to receive citizenship in Poland, Abdulcadir Gabeire Farah. A lot of old ladies would be so scared of him thinking he was a devil because they never saw a dark skinned person before.

They're miskeen and face a lot of racism in the UK.
They are miskeen outside their country but a lot of them have rightwing sentiments regarding Islam and people of colour, they just do not wear it on their sleeve when living in another country.

That being said, you cannot label an entire nation.

All the polish people I've met so far have been really nice to me and never experienced any racism from them.
They make somewhat similar experiences to your average (child of) migrants here, that's why it's easy to relate to and befriend them. However, a section of them can be racist when they are in their homeland, but this is to be expected with nationalism emerging across Europe once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending