TRIGGER WARNING Woke women

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's asking someones ethnicity inappropriate?! :westbrookwtf:

You going on a date with someone you interested in & obviously asking personal questions :gucciwhat:

That bit was weird.

However, if this criminal attorney said that woman lie 'all the time' about being raped, then he should be flagged because his attitude could affect how he treats cases.
Not to mention, the fact that this could be a sign that he's a predator himself. What normal man thinks women 'lie all the time' about being raped? In fact, the most underreported crimes are rape crimes, because victims are scared of reporting it, which is something a Lawyer should know already.

According to the American Medical Association (1995), sexual violence, and rape in particular, is considered the most under-reported violent crime. Common reasons for individuals not reporting crime include fear of not being believed, insecurity, and fear of getting into trouble.

Last edited:
Alot of them secretly love white men ive seen videos of black women married to a white dude calling black people the n word right infront of them and they don't say a word about it.

She probably slept with him after
Yea lipstick alley is filled with them which is weird cause they hate white women alot there

Why are you guys making such generalisations?

Most black men and women prefer their own, so I don't know why people try to argue otherwise; black women exclude white men at a rate of like 80% on dating sites and black men exclude white women at a rate of 73%.

@Jaydaan you hate black women but love cadaan men
Reaction GIF by Bounce

Most black men and women prefer their own, so I don't know why people try to argue otherwise; black women exclude white men at a rate of like 80% on dating sites and black men exclude white women at a rate of 73%.
They don't go outside

Most people prefer their own kind in general not just black people

@Jaydaan you hate black women but love cadaan men
Reaction GIF by Bounce
lol at this child like approach in trying to turn the table. My point was black women who are woke and overly into race issues deep down love white men. This is another prove. Two dates in row she ends in race argument with men who she thinks are racist

No one has answered if she told her ethnicity what would change. She acknowledged she is black(actually biracial) but biracial works always call themselves black. He acknowledged she is mixed and then she says she is uncomfortable answering this based on how black people are treated.

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I am so very mentally exhausted from the wokesters. Everything on the internet and in pop culture is so depressing and annoying. You can't escape it anywhere. The news, TV, books, work. There is nothing to enjoy anymore except mother nature and family. There are no more escapes because of people like her. What a terrible era to be living in. I wish I was an adult in the 90s and 2000s.

I am so very mentally exhausted from the wokesters. Everything on the internet and in pop culture is so depressing and annoying. You can't escape it anywhere. The news, TV, books, work. There is nothing to enjoy anymore except mother nature and family. There are no more escapes because of people like her. What a terrible era to be living in. I wish I was an adult in the 90s and 2000s.
They are truly depressing people who gets off on painting any non white person as victim. But more than anything they hate comedy for some reason.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
She is an absolute qumayo who went and reported that man cause he asked her about her ethnicity. She is so ashamed to say what she is

Damn how did she know his workplace.. He is an idiot for volunteering that kind of info, alot of potential psychos like this woman.

Damn how did she know his workplace.. He is an idiot for volunteering that kind of info, alot of potential psychos like this woman.
Yeah he must have thought he was having normal conversation and told her where he works. The bit about the rape wasn’t part of the first video. It’s only after she got destroyed she added that bit

That bit was weird.

However, if this criminal attorney said that woman lie 'all the time' about being raped, then he should be flagged because his attitude could affect how he treats cases.
Not to mention, the fact that this could be a sign that he's a predator himself. What normal man thinks women 'lie all the time' about being raped? In fact, the most underreported crimes are sexual violence, because victims are scared of reporting it, which is something a Lawyer should know already.
Abayo ,i don't agree with this weirdo cadaan man at all.

I'm talking generally ,asking someone's ethnicity,hobbies,job,etc. Is normal .

@Jaydan

Anyone that is a criminal attorney that thinks women lie about rape all the time should be reported.

The majority of women don't even report rape becauase of men who have that attitude. Women know that society either blames them or that people (mostly men) think they're lying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.