TRIGGER WARNING Woke women

Status
Not open for further replies.
American problems :mjpls: who gives a shit. Madow women are becoming the crybaby cadaan women they used to hate so much
The thing is tho, Madow women have the reason to be cry babies. Look at what they’ve endured in history and look at how they’re treated today.

What an absolutely psychotic bítch, she's trying to wreck his livelihood over something so innocuous. No wonder they're the least selected on dating sites lol. That doofaar rookie should've just kept his mouth shut. Congrats Matthew, you played yourself :heh:

What an absolutely psychotic bítch, she's trying to wreck his livelihood over something so innocuous. No wonder they're the least selected on dating sites lol. That doofaar rookie should've just kept his mouth shut. Congrats Matthew, you played yourself :heh:

Nah, he deserves to get reported. People like him can't be in the justice system.

Apollo

VIP
Thank God Europe doesn't have African Americans with victimhood mentality. Only based 1st/2nd gen Africans with known roots and no chip on their shoulder for the white man. :rejoice:

I don’t know why people keep referring to her as a black woman, she isn’t.

She’s a tragic mulatto. What I tell you niggas about these tragic beings? Identity issues, mental issues, most susceptible to propaganda and to top it of they more often than not super selective on how they identitify themselves depending on circumstances.

Forget women even, I personally known half black guys who would over exaggerate their blackness when in their teens and early twenties, once they hit late 20’s and early 30’s they don’t associate with niggas no more lmao.

The thing is tho, Madow women have the reason to be cry babies. Look at what they’ve endured in history and look at how they’re treated today.

The unenviable condition that black women find themselves in (globally) is a direct result of our complete failure as black men, so this isn't on you, it's on us.

The whole thing is depressing.

:meleshame:

Apollo

VIP
She is biracial and looks racially ambiguous. Why did the racist guy asked about her ethnicity ? That is just inappropriate question to ask during a date .

It is not inappropriate at all.

It is inappropriate to get triggered by this.

Thank God Europe doesn't have African Americans with victimhood mentality. Only based 1st/2nd gen Africans with known roots and no chip on their shoulder for the white man. :rejoice:
That's not the case, at least for the UK. I don't know about other Euro countries, but most Blacks in the UK support the BLM movement & view themselves as victims of European Supremacy.

Apollo

VIP
That's not the case, at least for the UK. I don't know about other Euro countries, but most Blacks in the UK support the BLM movement & view themselves as victims of European Supremacy.

UK is not really Europe. :lolbron:

I was thinking of countries like Germany, Sweden, even arguably France.

AA-level hatred for white people because of stuff like slavery, colonialism is really nonexistent. All the Africans are told from a young age they have to try extra hard in life because you are in a foreign land and you shouldn't cry about it.

All the West Africans I have talked to really didn't hate whites and didn't have a chip on their shoulder which you notice from the SJW/BLM/activist type of AAs.

AA-level hatred for white people because of stuff like slavery, colonialism is really nonexistent. All the Africans are told from a young age they have to try extra hard in life because you are in a foreign land and you shouldn't cry about it.

All the West Africans I have talked to really didn't hate whites and didn't have a chip on their shoulder which you notice from the SJW/BLM/activist type of AAs.
France is an interesting case. From what I've seen, it's mostly Algerians that have a big chip on their shoulder from the days of French Algeria when there was an Apartheid state with Pied-Noirs/Euros [mainly Frenchmen, Spaniards & Italians] were at the top, Secular Jews occupying the middle position & Arabs/Berbers occupying the lowest rungs of French Algerian society.

Uk is Europe tho

So not only did she walk out and not pay half the bill. She reported him to his company and now he may loose his job. Lol

white people have done a lot worse and continue to do a lot worse to black people, so I have no sympathy for this guy.

Apollo

VIP
France is an interesting case. From what I've seen, it's mostly Algerians that have a big chip on their shoulder from the days of French Algeria when there was an Apartheid state with Pied-Noirs/Euros [mainly Frenchmen, Spaniards & Italians] were at the top, Secular Jews occupying the middle position & Arabs/Berbers occupying the lowest rungs of French Algerian society.

Never spent much time in France itself, but been to the French part of Switzerland (Geneva) many times and know many French Swiss Africans there. Never sniffed any anti-white resentments from them.

I think AAs and Ashkenazi Jews are the most lowkey white people hating yet Westernized ethnicities out there. The transatlantic slave trade and holocaust has permanently made them anti-white, but often they cloak it in SJW lingo.

Since the Somali civil war happened after colonialism, Somali SJWs can't get away with blaming Somalia's failure on Italians. Thank God for that. It is a loser mentality to blame European imperialism of generations ago for problems now.

Uk is Europe tho

He knows that; it's a tongue in cheek reference to their island status.

I'm a little bit serious though, the UK is culturally not really 'European'. It is something in between the US and the rest of Europe. Their culture is much more Americanized and they copy American trends much harder.

I don’t know why people keep referring to her as a black woman, she isn’t.

She’s a tragic mulatto. What I tell you niggas about these tragic beings? Identity issues, mental issues, most susceptible to propaganda and to top it of they more often than not super selective on how they identitify themselves depending on circumstances.

Forget women even, I personally known half black guys who would over exaggerate their blackness when in their teens and early twenties, once they hit late 20’s and early 30’s they don’t associate with niggas no more lmao.
Woke mulattos always claim black when they playing the race card.

He deserves to be possibly made homeless and get blacklisted from that industry for having a few misinformed opinions? That's insanity mate lol

Misinformed? Its his job to be informed about this! This is the man who will be around rape victims!

Have you seen the statistics about the amount of women that don't even come forward to report rape? The reality is that men like him is why a lot of women are too afraid to report rape. What is the point when you have misogynist people in the justice system?

Why do you expect women to not report such a man or have sympathy for him losing a job? F that. The world is already a messed up place for rape victims.

I feel like a lot of POC from English-speaking countries would be permanently offended, if they had to live in parts of southern/eastern Germany for some extended time, where they'd regularly encounter questions and observations like: "Sie sprechen aber gut Deutsch! 😲" (Your German is excellent!) Wo kommen Sie eigentlich her?" (Where are you originally from?) "Wie lange leben Sie schon hier?" (For how long have you resided here?)
Lol some middle-aged and older people (where I live even ppl in their 20s) will go out of their way and address you in English first instead of German, some even continue to speak their broken English, after you reply in accent-free proper German, that they don't even speak themselves. :mjkkk:
Lol I think a dhaqan-celis center in the depths of Saxony or Bavaria would desensitize certain folks who got too comfy in pseudo post-racial societies like the US and Canada. :mjpls:

Misinformed? Its his job to be informed about this! This is the man who will be around rape victims!

Have you seen the statistics about the amount of women that don't even come forward to report rape? The reality is that men like him is why a lot of women are too afraid to report rape. What is the point when you have misogynist people in the justice system?

Why do you expect women to not report such a man or have sympathy for him losing a job? F that. The world is already a messed up place for rape victims.
No it’s not men like him. Most rape cases are hard to prove. Unless you want to lower the threshold for guilt, you gonna have hard time to get the conviction rate up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts