Woke women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah generally they're very humble people and hard working too.. The native cadaans here where I live look down on them and always complain about them.

You live in Denmark right? I'm suprised, I thought it was a UK problem. In the UK the working class have issues with them as they're willing to work for less. Hence, jobs working class jobs such as construction, scaffolding ect are being dominanted by Eastern Europeans.

They make somewhat similar experiences to your average (child of) migrants here, that's why it's easy to relate to and befriend them. However, a section of them can be racist when they are in their homeland, but this is to be expected with nationalism emerging across Europe once again.

Lol, as much as racism towards them is rife, I fail to see how their experiences can possibly be the same as ours. They blend in and only get attacked when they speak their native tongue to each other and their accent obviously gives them away.

However, their children born and raised in Britain are welcomed and within less than a few generations, their kids will be treated no different to the average Englishman. The same can never be said for ethnic minorities of color.

Lol, as much as racism towards them is rife, I fail to see how their experiences can possibly be the same as ours. They blend in and only get attacked when they speak their native tongue to each other and their accent obviously gives them away.However, their children born and raised in Britain are welcomed and within less than a few generations, their kids will be treated no different to the average Englishman. The same can never be said for ethnic minorities of color.
Ofc they don't make the same experiences but there are some similarities. Oftentimes they are othered if their Polish-descent is known,not seldomly they are insulted with racial epithats such as "Polacke" and they get stereotyped as being thieves.
Also they are often from a working-class background, live in the same downtrodden neighborhoods, go to the same disadvanged schools etc.
There is definitely a shared experience between your average Pole, Turk, Russian, Moroccan, various Africans, Arabs here in Germany.

Apollo

VIP
They are miskeen outside their country but a lot of them have rightwing sentiments regarding Islam and people of colour, they just do not wear it on their sleeve when living in another country.

That being said, you cannot label an entire nation.

By the end of this century (2090s) I think Eastern Europe will have a higher standard of living than Western Europe because woke-ism will be long term destructive (e.g. not hiring qualified white male engineers and preferring to hire a POC woman instead). Western Europe is recreating Brazil in slow motion.

Ofc they don't make the same experiences but there are some similarities. Oftentimes they are othered if their Polish-descent is known,not seldomly they are insulted with racial epithats such as "Polacke" and they get stereotyped as being thieves.
Also they are often from a working-class background, live in the same downtrodden neighborhoods, go to the same disadvanged schools etc.
There is definitely a shared experience between your average Pole, Turk, Russian, Moroccan, various Africans, Arabs here in Germany.
Do the Ruhrpolen identify with them at any level? I know this will not necessarily be the case as most of them are assimilated considering the fact that they have been in Germany for more than a 100 years, and some have probably forgotten their Polish roots like the Poles that settled in the coal mining regions of Northern France.

Hmm interesting. But can't chidren of Polish immigrants blend in if they speak perfect German? Also, in the UK we have working class Brits who live side by side with ethnic minorities, isn't it the same in Germany? Wouldn't 1st/2nd generation Polish kid not have similar experiences to that of a working class German?

By the end of this century (2090s) I think Eastern Europe will have a higher standard of living than Western Europe because woke-ism will be long term destructive (e.g. not hiring qualified white male engineers and preferring to hire a POC woman instead). Western Europe is recreating Brazil in slow motion.
How destructive is positive discrimination? Isn't this a myth racists peddle? At the end of the day, cadaans, especially educated white men are getting the majority of the positions and are able to climb up the ladder a lot easier than any ethnic minority. I've not seen studies or statistics backing up the claim that POCs get hired more.

Anti-wokeism will not last in Poland or Eastern Europe because a lot of younger women reject traditional gender roles.

There is an age disparity in relation to political ideology. As the older, more right wing citizens go to their grave, left wing ideologies will become more prominent among EE, especially women.

Apollo

VIP
How destructive is positive discrimination? Isn't this a myth racists peddle? At the end of the day, cadaans, especially educated white men are getting the majority of the positions and are able to climb up the ladder a lot easier than any ethnic minority. I've not seen studies or statistics backing up the claim that POCs get hired more.

That's not the only thing woke people do that is destructive, much more crap like they put the mentally ill trans people on a pedestal and shove them down your throat, promoting body positivity for obese people etc etc. There is a trend in Western culture to promote the weak and crush achievers. Eventually that will go into a death spiral.

Do the Ruhrpolen identify with them at any level? I know this will not necessarily be the case as most of them are assimilated considering the fact that they have been in Germany for more than a 100 years, and some have probably forgotten their Polish roots like the Poles that settled in the coal mining regions of Northern France.
First time I hear about the Ruhrpolen sxb interesting stuff, only knew about the opposite phenomenon of ethnic Germans living in territories east of modern-day Germany such as the Sudetendeutschen.
I'd guess they identify with Germany first and foremost like many ppl with a recent migration background do, not sure tho if they actively uphold their Polish heritage, but most probably they are aware of their family history.

This is my point. You have people of Polish origin in Germany who have blended in so well that they have abandoned their polish identities and probably cannot relate to their countrymen new from Poland. A child of Polish immigrants cannot have the same experiences of ethnic m

That's not the only thing woke people do that is destructive, much more crap like they put the mentally ill trans people on a pedestal and shove them down your throat, promoting body positivity for obese people etc etc. There is a trend in Western culture to promote the weak and crush achievers. Eventually that will go into a death spiral.

I don't think its fair to place fair hiring practices in the same category as trans and other issues.

This is my point. You have people of Polish origin in Germany who have blended in so well that they have abandoned their polish identities and probably cannot relate to their countrymen new from Poland. A child of Polish immigrants cannot have the same experiences of ethnic m
It is is obviously easier to assimilate if you are Cadaan hence why I once 'preached' about Muslims in the West deluding themselves if they think they can live in the West for centuries without becoming a target at some point in time. Human beings are prejudiced against those that do not look like them generally speaking.

Go native or go home is my Motto!

Hmm interesting. But can't chidren of Polish immigrants blend in if they speak perfect German? Also, in the UK we have working class Brits who live side by side with ethnic minorities, isn't it the same in Germany? Wouldn't 1st/2nd generation Polish kid not have similar experiences to that of a working class German?
They could to a certain extant. Nonetheless Anti-Polish sentiment has deep roots and an ugly history in Germany, it is not so much a daily occurance nowadays like Islamophobia or Anti-Semitism, but it still is a reality for some people from certain socio-economic backgrounds. I guess they would still be recognizable by their Polish last names, in Protestant majority regions by the predominantly practiced catholicism etc., ofc not so much by their phenotype.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think its fair to place fair hiring practices in the same category as trans and other issues.

It's not the worst of woke policies, but even positive discrimination in hiring can go wrong when HR managers will hire to meet quotas. That can result in negative outcomes long term.

Also some universities changing their entrance requirements based on race is something I don't like. It should be the same for everyone.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
It's not the worst of woke policies, but even positive discrimination in hiring can go wrong when HR managers will hire to meet quotas. That can result in negative outcomes long term.

Also some universities changing their entrance requirements based on race is something I don't like. It should be the same for everyone.

Garbage like this happens when we bend over to the woke mob. Teachers where I live no longer have to do standardize math tests because black teachers have a lower passing score than white teachers and that's apparently because of the racist education system.

The issue is that previously, actually talented and intelligent candidates who were obviously an asset were simply not considered due to their ethnic background. Having quotas seems fine, if the candidates meet all the requirements.

The idea that white men are not getting jobs because of this is a myth. The opposite is still true that you, a Somali man regardless as to how brilliant of a fit you are for a role are still much more likely to lose out to a white man. Obviously, that's changing and that is a good thing.

Apollo

VIP
The issue is that previously, actually talented and intelligent candidates were simply not considered due to their ethnic background. Having quotas seems fine if the candidates meet all the requirements.

The idea that white men are not getting jobs because of this is a myth. The opposite is still true that you, a Somali man regardless as to how brilliant of a fit you are for a role are still much more likely to lose out to a white man. Obviously, its changing and that is a good thing.

The last bit may be true, but that is the price you pay for being an ethnic minority in another country. Perhaps that should motivate Africans and Asians to build up their own countries instead of relying on a long term future in the West.

The last bit may be true, but that is the price you pay for being an ethnic minority in another country. Perhaps that should motivate Africans and Asians to build up their own countries instead of relying on a long term future in the West.

It is a price we do pay, however if people in society are recognizing this and our host countries actually want to change this issue, then why would you an ethnic minority man have issues with it?
This opening of opportunities actually benefit them in the long run. The NHS in the UK is still standing due to the high % of ethnic minority doctors and nurses. They are at the forefront and the UK would not be benefiting if they still kept their racist policies in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending