Woke women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Always crying about race and how racist their country is and always trying to date white men. All this just to guilt trip white men choosing them. Look at this crazy woman

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1641101979163.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Always crying about race and how racist their country is and always trying to date white men. All this just to guilt trip white men choosing them. Look at this crazy woman
LOL. calling his workplace just cause of a bad dinner date, POC women are so powerful now I feel sorry for white man

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I could not listen to her more than15 seconds .Am i white? or just crazy?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She is an absolute qumayo who went and reported that man cause he asked her about her ethnicity. She is so ashamed to say what she is

Then she should not mix with white people if every comment offends her. Seriously. How can people living in a digital social media be so thin skinned? I thought social media trolls by now will make her skin thick?

Then she should not mix with white people if every comment offends her. Seriously. How can people living in a digital social media be so thin skinned? I thought social media trolls by now will make her skin thick?
She decided to go out with a white man and told him how America hates black people and is racist. Tells him he is basically racist for asking that and had the same issues with a white man she went to date last week. Why is she dating whites men?

She is biracial and looks racially ambiguous. Why did the racist guy asked about her ethnicity ? That is just inappropriate question to ask during a date .
How are black women guilt tripping white men to date them ? When it is the white men who are asking black women out :kanyehmm:

To be fair, the twitter account cut out the most important part of the video. The lawyer said that black women lie about being raped.

She is biracial and looks racially ambiguous. Why did the racist guy asked about her ethnicity ? That is just inappropriate question to ask during a date .
How are black women guilt tripping white men to date them ? When it is the white men who are asking black women out :kanyehmm:
Loool racist? Nothing wrong with asking someone what’s their ethnicity ffs. Unless you are ashamed of it. What’s next asking someone their nationality is inappropriate. She is clearly mentally off and went and reported the guy

Loool racist? Nothing wrong with asking someone what’s their ethnicity ffs. Unless you are ashamed of it. What’s next asking someone their nationality is inappropriate. She is clearly mentally off and went and reported the guy
She is obviously mixed, he shouldn’t asked her ethnicity. Why did he even ask ? To brag to his friends that he went on date with a woman of color ?
She overreacted but I guess people are obsessed with social media attention nowadays .
Anyway hate is a powerful word and you should use it .

The man she went on a date with, is a Criminal Defence Attorney and he said "what if Black women are lying about being sexually assaulted because women lie about that all the time", so she reported him to his company's HR. Her reasoning was probably that she was concerned about how he would handle women who are in court to report a rape.

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Everyone complains
🤦🏽‍♂️
And everyone tries to date white men, the most being indhoyar men who will hate their own men and worship cadaan men.

And black men worship cadaan women laakin you hate black women because of this MIXED girl?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She is an absolute qumayo who went and reported that man cause he asked her about her ethnicity. She is so ashamed to say what she is
This video is actually videoshopped, he didn’t think she was black and he was talking about black women and sexual assault and had the nerve to be asking her if they fake it. For someone that works in law he has no BUISNESS asking her that. He’s probably the type to see a case about a black women being r*ped/molested and will throw it to the trash.
Wallahi yall dense.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Jaydaan
You hate black women for no reason wallahi
1. She’s mixed and looks ambiguous but you blame black women, if you are blaming black women then you should be blaming white women as well
2. The man said a very problematic statement and said black women lie about being r*ped.
3. Go apologize

@Jaydaan
You hate black women for no reason wallahi
1. She’s mixed and looks ambiguous but you blame black women, if you are blaming black women then you should be blaming white women as well
2. The man said a very problematic statement and said black women lie about being r*ped.
3. Go apologize
She describes herself as black woman and is going on about how racist the country is. A country run by white men that she wants to date. Also she is clearly mentally ill. No matter how woke a company is. You think you can contact them, say I went on a date with someone in your company and they said this with zero prove and they gonna say ok random person we just saw your tiktok. We gonna punish our employee. She clearly has race fetish

She is obviously mixed, he shouldn’t asked her ethnicity. Why did he even ask ? To brag to his friends that he went on date with a woman of color ?
She overreacted but I guess people are obsessed with social media attention nowadays .
Anyway hate is a powerful word and you should use it .
How's asking someones ethnicity inappropriate?! :westbrookwtf:

You going on a date with someone you interested in & obviously asking personal questions :gucciwhat:

Everyone complains
🤦🏽‍♂️
And everyone tries to date white men, the most being indhoyar men who will hate their own men and worship cadaan men.

And black men worship cadaan women laakin you hate black women because of this MIXED girl?
Indhoyar men who will hate their own men?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
She clearly has race fetish
Alot of them secretly love white men ive seen videos of black women married to a white dude calling black people the n word right infront of them and they don't say a word about it.

She probably slept with him after

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending