TRIGGER WARNING Woke women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She describes herself as black woman and is going on about how racist the country is. A country run by white men that she wants to date. Also she is clearly mentally ill. No matter how woke a company is. You think you can contact them, say I went on a date with someone in your company and they said this with zero prove and they gonna say ok random person we just saw your tiktok. We gonna punish our employee. She clearly has race fetish
Blah blah blah black woman, she’s mixed so she’s a mixed woman.

Shes as black as she is white and she can report him because a defense attorney has no buisness saying that shit, these people deal with how peoples lives will play out. That’s no joke, black women are already neglected the most when it comes to r*pe/murder and he’s out here talking that bullshit

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Why are you guys making such generalisations?

Most black men and women prefer their own, so I don't know why people try to argue otherwise; black women exclude white men at a rate of like 80% on dating sites and black men exclude white women at a rate of 73%.
They don’t want you to say that.
In there minds:
Black women want white men (when stats say otherwise), because of this they are jealous of white women therefore they hate them and are bitter because black men like them.

If you haven’t noticed the ones who perpetrate this the most are the ones who like white women and bottyclap for them, particularly @xoogster who’s the biggest offender on this site.

Don’t know what @RKellyfan issue is but I know he has asian fetish while calling himself an RKelly Fan, who is the one accused of trafficking black girls/women some as young as 13/14. So yes, we can see this negros have a personal vendetta against black women. Pathetic.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Damn how did she know his workplace.. He is an idiot for volunteering that kind of info, alot of potential psychos like this woman.
Is she really the potential pyscho? Or is he, an attorney that tells his dates that black women lie about being r*ped? Who’s the real potential pyscho?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah he must have thought he was having normal conversation and told her where he works. The bit about the rape wasn’t part of the first video. It’s only after she got destroyed she added that bit
You’re purposely ignoring what he did, and he deserved it. Should have gave him a good slap with it. But you get off of insulting madhow women so keep at it

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sounds crazy. She got triggered by him asking about her background?

Donald Trump Eye Roll GIF
No it’s edited.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Jaydaan ylu pathetic ass negro, go on and make a thread about hating black women because this woman did the right thing. Wallahi some of y’all are mad pathetic.
:mindblown:

In there minds:
Black women want white men (when stats say otherwise), because of this they are jealous of white women therefore they hate them and are bitter because black men like them.

If you haven’t noticed the ones who perpetrate this the most are the ones who like white women and bottyclap for them, particularly @xoogster who’s the biggest offender on this site.

Don’t know what @RKellyfan issue is but I know he has asian fetish while calling himself an RKelly Fan, who is the one accused of trafficking black girls/women some as young as 13/14. So yes, we can see this negros have a personal vendetta against black women. Pathetic.
I don't hate Black women but they are desperate for attention go on lipstick alley and see

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't hate Black women but they are desperate for attention go on lipstick alley and see
Forum isn’t reality, every forum is like that. Just look at ours and how crazy they are? And like half of LSA aren’t even black women lol. That site has the most sheegato

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Forum isn’t reality, every forum is like that. Just look at ours and how crazy they are? And like half of LSA aren’t even black women lol. That site has the most sheegato

what do u mean Forums isn't reality? it is to me.
1641113672019.png

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
what do u mean Forums isn't reality? it is to me. View attachment 210751
Right, because every man is 6’3 with 6 pack abs and a 6 figure salary but can’t find a woman yet has a body count of 69? And the women are all have perfect bodies and a bachelors/masters degree, look like so and so pretty celebrity but can’t find a good man? Oh did I forget they are generally vehemently racist and misogynists/misandrists?

Forums are as reality as Twitter.

:childplease: :ulyin:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Right, because every man is 6’3 with 6 pack abs and a 6 figure salary but can’t find a woman yet has a body count of 69? And the women are all have perfect bodies and a bachelors/masters degree, look like so and so pretty celebrity but can’t find a good man? Oh did I forget they are generally vehemently racist and misogynists/misandrists?

Forums are as reality as Twitter.

:childplease: :ulyin:

1641114251432.png

Lol at "woke", do you personally know this black woman? She could be homophobic or anti-immigration for all we know. I'm so sick of people writing off anti-racist black people (especially ladies) as "woke" as if they all have the same viewpoints on social issues.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
In there minds:

why do you hate white women so much?

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯

Always crying about race and how racist their country is and always trying to date white men. All this just to guilt trip white men choosing them. Look at this crazy woman
Same with ilhan too, she hated Jews and cadaans were calling her anti-semetic but she married a jew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending