Why do Somalis hate Arabs so much?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
This arab is a genius. He's new and he already made a thread with more than 8 pages:russ::russ:
He knows the secret:ulyin::mjlol: talking about race and hate:chrisfreshhah:shit works for 100% here:hillarybiz:

Sambuus

Inactive
This arab is a genius. He's new and he already made a thread with more than 8 pages:russ::russ:
He knows the secret:ulyin::mjlol: talking about race and hate:chrisfreshhah:shit works for 100% here:hillarybiz:
I’m shocked tho, he made a account today and made my blood boil. Ninka waa sheeydan ba

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Islam did not start in Arabia!!!!! All the prophets were Muslims, from Adam to Muhammad, they all had the same religion, same message, same God!!! Are you thick? Any true Muslim knows that the religion of ALL the prophets was Islam. Get out of here with your heretic bullshit.

Islam as we know and understand it now (i.e with the five pillars) did not start until the Messenger Muhammed (PBUH). All the Prophets beforehand, from Adam (PBUH) to Issa (PBUH) all worshipped Allah (SWT) but not in the same exact manner of modern-day Islam. Modern-day Islam requires you to believe that Muhammad (PBUH) was the final Messenger from Allah (SWT) and thus it would be inaccurate to state that all those Prophets and their followers were Muslim.

Last edited:

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
I only have problem with saudi arabs (qatar and uae too) because they are using wahabism to influence somali culture and brainwash somalis to become extremists and the result of what they did is terrorist group like alshabab and many narrow minded sheikhs that stand against any improvement. Additional to this many arabs are racist against us, so why should we accept them.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I only have problem with saudi arabs (qatar and uae too) because they are using wahabism to influence somali culture and brainwash somalis to become extremists and the result of what they did is terrorist group like alshabab and many narrow minded sheikhs that stand against any improvement. Additional to this many arabs are racist against us, so why should we accept them.

Wahhabism isn't terrorism, sis, but glad you don't hate Arabs unanimously. I do disagree with the idea of using blanket statements to say "All *insert group* hate *insert group*". I do hope we can all learn to tolerate one another as brothers and sisters of Islam.

"A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection."

[Sahih al-Bukhari, Book of Oppressions, number 622]

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wahhabism isn't terrorism, sis, but glad you don't hate Arabs unanimously. I do disagree with the idea of using blanket statements to say "All *insert group* hate *insert group*". I do hope we can all learn to tolerate one another as brothers and sisters of Islam.

"A Muslim is a brother of another Muslim, so he should not oppress him, nor should he hand him over to an oppressor. Whoever fulfilled the needs of his brother, Allah will fulfill his needs; whoever brought his (Muslim) brother out of a discomfort, Allah will bring him out of the discomforts of the Day of Resurrection, and whoever screened a Muslim, Allah will screen him on the Day of Resurrection."

[Sahih al-Bukhari, Book of Oppressions, number 622]
Why dont you preach that to the Arabs instead:comeon:

Arabs are very ungrateful people. Some arab refugees have been resettled in the city I go to college in and they are very ungrateful, always finding reasons to complain. Even Somalis are more thankful than them

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I do. I don't tolerate racism (especially racism amongst fellow Muslims), whether it's from a Moroccan or a Nigerian. Discrimination isn't cool; discrimination against skin color really isn't cool.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Arabs are very ungrateful people. Some arab refugees have been resettled in the city I go to college in and they are very ungrateful, always finding reasons to complain. Even Somalis are more thankful than them

Do you understand what they complain about, though? An ungrateful refugee is an oxymoron.

World

VIP
The Turks are a million times better than the Arabs. Turkish slaves could easily build a life for themselves and climb up the social ladder if they accepted Islam; their children were educated and no one looked down on the children of slaves. Meanwhile, Arabs treated their slaves like dogs and the way they continue to mistreat poor migrant workers should be evidence enough of their medieval cruelty.
Bilal ra was a slave who was freed and became the first muadhin in our ummah. How can you say slaves in arab society couldn’t rise up the social ladder and build a life for them self?!

Abayoo these guys are literally booty clapping for Arabs

Do you agree with his statement:bell:
Are you gonna bust down for an Abdullah :gucciwhat:
052bd5a681f71d7b3dfaee25bd08877eced4ab-v5-wm.jpg
When a abdi like me can use that malab:kodaksmiley:
Bust down Abdiana
I wanna see you bust down
Pick it up, now break that shit down
Speed it up, then slow that shit down
CorruptQuickArrowworm-size_restricted.gif

Trending

Latest posts