Why do Somalis hate Arabs so much?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
"Abdi".

This is a racist Arab/White.

Report.

Seriously? How convient that you ignore that girl consistently calling me "Abdulla" but start pointing fingers when I used her own medicine against her. Report me all you want, however you're 100% petty.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You came here to post images of unattractive white girls and Arab men, how does that concern our forum?

You call that "defending yourself".

It's sad and weird.

Log off.

If I were to cite every thread on this website dedicated to bringing down Arabs and blacks, I would cause an error in this reply.

how do you explain the slaves sold before benadiris came? also slavery was a thing in zeila im sure.

According to the book written by the Greek explorer, ancient Somali ports were used to export slaves as well as spices.

For anyone who wants more info on ancient Somali traders, google " The Cape of Spices".

Slavery was normal in ancient times.

Don't base your judgement because what people write here hell I think there is so much hate towards Somalis here than I've seen in my life.

According to the book written by the Greek explorer, ancient Somali ports were used to export slaves as well as spices.

For anyone who wants more info on ancient Somali traders, google " The Cape of Spices".

Slavery was normal in ancient times.
yeah that's exactly what im talking about, slaves of "better sort" used to be traded with the roman empire at ras hafun

Trending