Why do Somalis hate Arabs so much?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Istaqfirullah Warya, I’m actually shocked that you are still saying that Islam is an Arab religion. Islam belongs to no one but Allah the Almighty himself, he give his message to the most adept individual, not society or culture. You’ve confused your Arab supremacy and revisionism for religion.
Don't play with my words warya. Islam was chosen by Allah swt to start in Arabia and thus has Arab elements you cannot deny this. But Islam is for everyone.

I don't respect all this hatred towards Arabs and I will defend them all this nonsense being spewed about them yes there are the bad apples but to hate them all is going overboard. Arabs always treat me nice.
And who are you to defend them? You’re not their mother hen. Stop with this crusade, the Arabs don’t give a flying fig about you.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Somalis were founded by Arabs in tradition. Cusmaan(Samaale) and Darood Ismail.

Samaale's Lineage is actually not Arab. The Arabs names were recently added, probably around the Middle Ages. His lineage is Samaale Hiil Abroone Loxaan Xashi. After many generations from Xashi, there is Nuxayeh. I dont know how many generations is between Xashi and Nuxayeh

Don't play with my words warya. Islam was chosen by Allah swt to start in Arabia and thus has Arab elements you cannot deny this. But Islam is for everyone.
Islam did not start in Arabia!!!!! All the prophets were Muslims, from Adam to Muhammad, they all had the same religion, same message, same God!!! Are you thick? Any true Muslim knows that the religion of ALL the prophets was Islam. Get out of here with your heretic bullshit.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Samaale's Lineage is actually not Arab. The Arabs names were recently added, probably around the Middle Ages. His lineage is Samaale Hiil Abroone Loxaan Xashi. After many generations from Xashi, there is Nuxayeh. I dont know how many generations is between Xashi and Nuxayeh
Cismaan lineage goes back to Aqiil Abu Talib.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Islam did not start in Arabia!!!!! All the prophets were Muslims, from Adam to Muhammad, they all had the same religion, same message, same God!!! Are you thick? Any true Muslim knows that the religion of ALL the prophets was Islam. Get out of here with your heretic bullshit.
That's our Islamic viewpoint and I agree, but the Islam as the West knows it did spring from the Oasis we know as Arabia.

That's our Islamic viewpoint and I agree, but the Islam as the West knows it did spring from the Oasis we know as Arabia.
Who cares about what the bloody West think? Have you got an inferiority complex with all this hiding under the Arabs and Gaalo? The fact is that all Prophets carried Islam and were Muslims, Islam is not an Arabian religion. If Issa was the last Prophet then the Quran would’ve been written in Aramaic now and Jerusalem would’ve been Mecca but the religion would have still been Islam. End of.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Who cares about what the bloody West think? Have you got an inferiority complex with all this hiding under the Arabs and Gaalo? The fact is that all Prophets carried Islam and were Muslims, Islam is not an Arabian religion. If Issa was the last Prophet then the Quran would’ve been written in Aramaic now and Jerusalem would’ve been Mecca but the religion would have still been Islam. End of.
Through and whole MENA would speak Aramaic and you would hate the Aramaic speaking population etc

CaliTedesse

VIP
And why would I hate them? Ancient Leventines before the Arabic invasions were a whole different people. They could be a lot nicer and more intelligent than the Arabs for all I know.
They are more racist than the brown skinned olive Arab

I noticed atheist North Africans and Levantines lean more towards their glory as servants towards their Roman leaders it's sad and so predictable.
That’s what happens when you claim to be someone you’re not and let others rape and destroy your culture. Let those MENA cucks be a lesson to Somalis. Never allow foreigners to gain a footing on your motherland.

Trending