Why do Somalis hate Arabs so much?

F*ck outta here mothaf*cker Arabs produced our most beloved(SAW) who was the most kind human on earth.

So they should be worshipped just because the Prophet was Arab? What about Moses, Jacob, Soloman, Joesph and the other prophets? They weren’t Arab but according to your logic, the Jews should be worshipped as they produced many beloved prophets too :hillarybiz:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So they should be worshipped just because the Prophet was Arab? What about Moses, Jacob, Soloman, Joesph and the other prophets? They weren’t Arab but according to your logic, the Jews should be worshipped as they produced many beloved prophets too :hillarybiz:
Have you seen me say I hate Jews? I respect the genuine Jews too I resent nobody unlike you guys.

Motherf*cker it was in a Arab society where slaves rose among the ranks just read Arab poetry on slaves who became free and part of the clan. Also many Turkic/Greco/Balkan slaves rose to glory in Arab society just look at the Mamluk Sultanate. This is Islamic tradition the Turks adopted from the Arabs. Bedouians maybe rough at times though, that is their nature.

But slavery is banned in Islam :umwhat:if Arab society was so just, why start up such an evil trade? :what1:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Because you literally said that the Turks copied their system of slavery from the Arabs :dead:
Yeah because Islam in it's essence has many Arab elements, but slavery is common and was over the whole world. Also I meant the right of the slave to let him rise among the ranks, that's what they especially copied those Turks.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
F*ck outta here mothaf*cker Arabs produced our most beloved(SAW) who was the most kind human on earth.

That arguement is flawed. Israelites were cursed by Allah swt and yet they had the most Prophets, the likes of Musa,Dawud,Yahya,Isa etr. Arabs are inbreeds.

Wallahi i have been told by people who lived and worked in the abyss known as Arabia that a father has to keep an eye on his son so he doesnt rape his own sister.:damn:

Apollo

VIP
Yeah because Islam in it's essence has many Arab elements, but slavery is common and was over the whole world. Also I meant the right of the slave to let him rise among the ranks, that's what they especially copied those Turks.

Arabs were racist with their methods of slavery, mostly targeting Black Africans. The rest of the world used slaves from nearby prisoners of war, (often of the same race) not specifically from a different race until the Trans-Atlantic slave trade which was inspired by the Arab slave trade.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Arabs were racist with their slavery, mostly targeting Black Africans. The rest of the world used slaves from nearby prisoners of war, (often of the same race) not specifically from a different race until the Trans-Atlantic slave trade which was inspired by the Arab slave trade.
Somalis used to target Bantu slaves too.

Are you bloody serious? Watch your words, you’re literally implying here that Islam is an Arab religion and not one passed down through the centuries by God himself. Be careful with your booty clapping, it sounds heretic at times.

CaliTedesse

VIP
That arguement is flawed. Israelites were cursed by Allah swt and yet they had the most Prophets, the likes of Musa,Dawud,Yahya,Isa etr. Arabs are inbreeds.

Wallahi i have been told by people who lived and worked in the abyss known as Arabia that a father has to keep an eye on his son so he doesnt rape his own sister.:damn:
Yes bruh could be so but let's respect each other no need for such reckless hatred.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Are you bloody serious? Watch your words, you’re literally implying here that Islam is an Arab religion and not one passed down through the centuries by God himself. Be careful with your booty clapping, it sounds heretic at times.
Islam is from Allah swt and since it started among Arabs it has Arab elements. I am a realist unlike you that just hates anything Arabic.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I don't respect all this hatred towards Arabs and I will defend them all this nonsense being spewed about them yes there are the bad apples but to hate them all is going overboard. Arabs always treat me nice.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis were founded by Arabs in tradition. Cusmaan(Samaale) and Darood Ismail.

Kik8q6H.gif

Islam is from Allah swt and since it started among Arabs it has Arab elements. I am a realist unlike you that just hates anything Arabic.
Istaqfirullah Warya, I’m actually shocked that you are still saying that Islam is an Arab religion. Islam belongs to no one but Allah the Almighty himself, he gave his message to the most adept individual, not society or culture. You’ve confused your Arab supremacy and revisionism for religion.