Why do Somalis hate Arabs so much?

I'm from a country called Somalia, have you heard of it? It's in the horn of Africa and shares borders with Dijbouti, Ethiopia, and Kenya.

Never heard of it. The only states I have heard about that's in horn of africa is Puntland. The rest are failing

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Lolalola
useless thread all we did was defend ourselves from arabs who push their arabism and wahabism on us and claim its part of the deen to worship arabs then you spitt on us like some half arab black thing, and tell us how somehow youre better then us then you get somalis to kill eachother for arab acceptence

when in reality youre nothing but worhless racist piles of trash who where nothing before islam and under roman persian and habash authority after islam you started to abuse the people and enslave the so called blacks you came to defend insipiring the whites to do the same

Last edited:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@Lolalola
useless thread all we did was defend ourselves from arabs who push their arabism and wahabism on us and claim its part of the deen to worship arabs then you spitt on us like some half arab black thing, and tell us how somehow youre better then us then you get somalis to kill eachother for arab acceptence

when in reality youre nothing but worhless racist piles of trash who where nothing before islam and under roman persian and habash authority after islam you started to abuse the people and enslave the so called blacks you came to defend insipiring the whites to do the same

Bismillah, where did you have the opportunity to fester all this loathing?

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
@Lolalola

:nvjpqts:

Exactly. I'm tired of those weak Somalis who still worshiping arabs and humiliating themselves while some arabs call them black slaves.

They're your Muslim brothers, chill. I've noticed on this site that there's a lot of anti-Arab resentment amongst Somalis. Y'all can't talk shit about Arabs until you guys manage to pull this off.

m8mez4benkmg8mek.jpg

BoMGsGehzkG

Nayal Nassar, an Egyptian man in a long-time relationship with Jennifer Gates, the daughter of Bill freaking Gates.

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-10-07-35-pm-700x.png

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, is dating Lebanese man Michael Boulos.

Are any of you guys dating the daughter a multi-billionare? Didn't think so. Rich women like hairy Middle-Eastern men. Be nicer to your Arab brothers and maybe you'll learn the tricks they got up their sleeves. You certainly need it.
pull this off? You really are arab arent you the way you are building up white people like the greatest thing ever. These guys pulled something amazing off....white women woooow

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I would not call ourselves Arab. You could say we are part of the Arab world or something like that. Historical we traded with them and Somali scholars traveled to Arab countries for religious education. I would not call Somalis Arab though. I’m content being just Somali thank you very much

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
The two guys are not even Arabs, they are Americans.
Ain’t no American girl would date a dwelling Arab.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They're your Muslim brothers, chill. I've noticed on this site that there's a lot of anti-Arab resentment amongst Somalis. Y'all can't talk shit about Arabs until you guys manage to pull this off.

m8mez4benkmg8mek.jpg

BoMGsGehzkG

Nayal Nassar, an Egyptian man in a long-time relationship with Jennifer Gates, the daughter of Bill freaking Gates.

screen-shot-2018-12-03-at-10-07-35-pm-700x.png

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of Donald Trump, is dating Lebanese man Michael Boulos.

Are any of you guys dating the daughter a multi-billionare? Didn't think so. Rich women like hairy Middle-Eastern men. Be nicer to your Arab brothers and maybe you'll learn the tricks they got up their sleeves. You certainly need it.

Do u have hair inside your belly button?

We don't hate Arabs.Some are good people some are bad people.. Politically Arabs are not our friends.. We Somalis are better off if we form an alliance with the jeews. They seem to be more decent than the Arabs.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis love sudanese arabs and mauretanian arabs. So its not all arabs.

Somalis never heard of Mauritanian ''Arabs''. Most never have met one, secondly, they are not even Arabs but Berbers and Senegambians speaking Arabic and many there don't even speak Arabic.

And Sudanese ''Arabs'' are Nubians and Bejas who language shifted to Arabic.

Why do non Somalis come on this forum to complain that we don't like them. We don't like any or you whats hard to understand and what type of arab are you are you a real arab to even care.

He's a comedic Pakistani political pundit. Before he insulted Somalia, he was heavily insulting Pakistan as a C-grade Central Asian country and smearing his own country as Arab booty clappers. :lol:
Miskeen it's always the Pakistani i can't even get annoyed at them its just sad like their bootyclapping isnt just individuals they basically are the army for the gulf and get nothing in return except their citizens disrespected in the gulf like non humans.

The Turks are a million times better than the Arabs. Turkish slaves could easily build a life for themselves and climb up the social ladder if they accepted Islam; their children were educated and no one looked down on the children of slaves. Meanwhile, Arabs treated their slaves like dogs and the way they continue to mistreat poor migrant workers should be evidence enough of their medieval cruelty.
Didn't turkey commit multiple genocides though on those people and raped them like theres no tomorrow. Majority of turks are descendants of former prostitute slaves from the balkans:gucciwhat::bell:

Trending

Latest posts