why did Somali guys in the west create Somali gang culture out of thin air??

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are just different, some like rock and some hip hop

The differences will always exist

These differences cause hierarchies to develop naturally

This doesn't help me. give me examples.
They used to reside in Cameroon and Niger they spread out and they inhabit a lot of countries today such as Kenya tanzania and South Africa. These countries used to be inhabited by cushitic people basically somalis and other people like us but now they are pretty much a minority in these counties since they have migrated to these countries and wiped them out. What happened in rwanda is proof of what they do. The tutsi genocide should never be forgotten. They have killed tutsi because they look like us somalis.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Not sure about other countries, but Sweden gave the Somali youth free education, child support and other privileges. Instead of thanking Allah for giving them a second chance to improve their shitty lives, they would rather ruin their lives by being long time saaqids and selling drugs. They have no ambitions whatsoever.

I met my former Somali teacher(I really looked up to him) the other day, and he didn't even recognize me! Or maybe he did, but he ignored me, I dunno. He looked so worn out, I was so heartbroken.
When I asked my brother what's up with him, he told me how he went into a huge depression due to his 2 sons. They were quite the role model students and they nailed good jobs(I think they were working for Volvo) ..Anyhow, a couple years ago they were caught selling some serious drugs and now they're in prison for it. Subxanallah, sometimes we forget that the blame doesn't always lay with the parents.

Not sure about other countries, but Sweden gave the Somali youth free education, child support and other privileges. Instead of thanking Allah for giving them a second chance to improve their shitty lives, they would rather ruin their lives by being long time saaqids and selling drugs. They have no ambitions whatsoever.

I met my former Somali teacher(I really looked up to him) the other day, and he didn't even recognize me! Or maybe he did, but he ignored me, I dunno. He looked so worn out, I was so heartbroken.
When I asked my brother what's up with him, he told me how he went into a huge depression due to his 2 sons. They were quite the role model students and they nailed good jobs(I think they were working for Volvo) ..Anyhow, a couple years ago they were caught selling some serious drugs and now they're in prison for it. Subxanallah, sometimes we forget that the blame doesn't always lay with the parents.

Lots of stories like those

It’s usually bad parenting because there’s successful kids within the same environment/neighborhood.

What causes the differences in outcome?

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Somali boys lack motivation, and they lack a compass guiding them toward a goal.
Not just the boys, the girls are lost in their own ways too.

It’s usually bad parenting because there’s successful kids within the same environment/neighborhood.

What causes the differences in outcome?
Yup it's usually due to bad parenting, but I also think that some children don't always turn out successful with good parenting.
Sure, kids get influenced from their parents, but as they get older they also pick up things from other people/things in their environment.
I wholeheartedly agree with this professor. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Parenting/good-parents-child-bad-seed/story?id=11235893
I truly believe some kids are hopeless from the get go. It's a test from Allah to test the parents' patience. What further proves my point is Khidr(Prophet Musa A.S.'s companion). This was the explanation for his action after he downright slaughtered a child:

As for the boy killed without provocation, his fated rebellious nature and arrogance, as known to Al-Khidr, would otherwise have led his righteous parents not only away from the true faith, but also towards disbelief and sin due to their love for him. Al-Khidr knew that Allah would bless them with a child who would be purer, more righteous and merciful, worthy of them.

Yup it's usually due to bad parenting, but I also think that some children don't always turn out successful with good parenting.
Sure, kids get influenced from their parents, but as they get older they also pick up things from other people/things in their environment.
I wholeheartedly agree with this professor. https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Parenting/good-parents-child-bad-seed/story?id=11235893
I truly believe some kids are hopeless from the get go. It's a test from Allah to test the parents' patience. What further proves my point is Khidr(Prophet Musa A.S.'s companion). This was the explanation for his action after he downright slaughtered a child:

As for the boy killed without provocation, his fated rebellious nature and arrogance, as known to Al-Khidr, would otherwise have led his righteous parents not only away from the true faith, but also towards disbelief and sin due to their love for him. Al-Khidr knew that Allah would bless them with a child who would be purer, more righteous and merciful, worthy of them.

Well it happens but it’s not common among whites and East Asians.

Actually other East Africans don’t do stuff, not into gangs etc, Ethiopians and Eritreans are pretty nice people.

Somalis have particular issues

Khidr assumed that children live to be good to their parents, life is more than that, and even a bad child lives and loves, it’s a bad moral story

@Cawo Cawlo i wish we could have an honest discussion but if your moral guidance is the Quran then you won’t have an open mind, you won’t be able to question many things and find deeper truths.

They used to reside in Cameroon and Niger they spread out and they inhabit a lot of countries today such as Kenya tanzania and South Africa. These countries used to be inhabited by cushitic people basically somalis and other people like us but now they are pretty much a minority in these counties since they have migrated to these countries and wiped them out. What happened in rwanda is proof of what they do. The tutsi genocide should never be forgotten. They have killed tutsi because they look like us somalis.

So the bantus came from cameroon and niger and killed most of the people (your ethnic group) that they found in places like kenya and tanzania all the way to south africa. So bantus are now the majority in SA, Kenya and Tanzania.

Why do i feel like you're just making up sh*t like so many of the people on here. The delusion level is high with somalis and they like to fabricate sh*t. How do you know this? I understand you guys started writing in your language just a few years ago.

Etobicoke is in Toronto you retard :meleshame:
areas like scarborough york and etobicoke are towns part of the greater toronto area kinda like brooklyn and harlem :kanyehmm:
and there is crips
And theres a whole documentary on dixon bloods so
That documentary was a joke wallahi. Some made up gang tbh. You're some masaakiin claiming to be bloods and crips in the world's fourth safest city

It is to do with diet. Our bodies are not made for:

upload_2018-7-15_9-20-35.jpeg

pc1.jpg

51UtkwpZtWL._SY445_.jpg

a46693805e2262cdca7c47e7387585c9.jpg

Creams, A Somali girls second home.

We are walking around with poison in our bodies. People who live on this are unable to concentrate in school or lead productive lives.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
That documentary was a joke wallahi. Some made up gang tbh. You're some masaakiin claiming to be bloods and crips in the world's fourth safest city
You have down syndrome when is Toronto the fourth safest city i cant believe shit you say about Toronto becauze you didnt even understand the gta concept before i explained it LOL

Those stats only use 60 major cities you retard and thats 2017 im talkig about 2018 more shit happened now and they even based how safe the city is on healthcare
They poll the cities. Out off the 60 safest cities in the world. Then they make the rankings. Healthcare has importance in how likely the person is to die in case of an incident. Face it you live in north Americas safest city but you still wanna play crip. Miskiin

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Let me put it in simple words for you: Fuckery started happening recently
With just days to go before the halfway point of 2018, Toronto Police have confirmed at least 48 homicides within the city since January 1. That's more than double the 23 we'd seen last year at this point.

Five people were killed last weekend alone — four of them by guns — prompting both Police Chief Mark Saunders and Mayor John Tory to express public concern over a recent spike in shooting deaths.

"The incidents of gun violence we have seen in our city in the past few days are shocking and can in no way be accepted or brushed aside," said Mayor Tory late last month following a rash of high-profile killings.

"As mayor, I am troubled by every act of violence in our city regardless of where it happens."
Source:https://www.blogto.com/city/2018/06/toronto-homicide-rate-now-higher-new-york/
Murder rate went up 55% this year alone and that article was made halfway through 2018

also Toronto has a higher murder rate with a smaller population than New york yet New york was ranked 21st on your stupid list. Explain that.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
They poll the cities. Out off the 60 safest cities in the world. Then they make the rankings. Healthcare has importance in how likely the person is to die in case of an incident. Face it you live in north Americas safest city but you still wanna play crip. Miskiin
Also i hope you know that free healthcare makes ambulances come slower to incidents because they're more stretched out

Let me put it in simple words for you: Fuckery started happening recently

Murder rate went up 55% this year alone and that article was made halfway through 2018

also Toronto has a higher murder rate with a smaller population than New york yet New york was ranked 21st on your stupid list. Explain that.
It surpassed new York's murders in like February but new York has done more than caught up. There's like on average 200 murders in New York and Toronto hasn't even cracked 40. When London had 70 murders in April they were saying the same thing. Don't make your north American utopia more dangerous than it really is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending