Why are some Somali guys awfully awkward?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve actually noticed this uncomfortable trend of awkwardness of Somali boys once they hit puberty don’t see this in other ethnic background a lot explain in your own words why ? 10 marks.

This is a large scale societal problem that’ll only get worse. These boys are most likely the by product of a single mother home. With no father figure to instil the values of masculine qualities essential to being a man, this is what unfortunately occurs.

We're a pseudo-conservative society that selectively practices gender separation while living in the most liberal places this world has ever seen

Like most Somali girls, I think you're only being exposed to one side of Somali guys

In terms of what? Your question is a little vague.
If you mean by socializing with different genders...

I think it mostly (not entirely) has something to do with gender segregation. Boy and girls in the Somali community are forced to new t socialize at all and that leads to this weird social retardation. Let children grow up naturally.

Boy don’t get to experience how the other half lives and operates. So when faced with the eventual circumstance of meeting each other they don’t know how to act.

We're a pseudo-conservative society that selectively practices gender separation while living in the most liberal places this world has ever seen

Like most Somali girls, I think you're only being exposed to one side of Somali guys
It’s like you were reading my mind. I’m also glad to see someone else notice it too.

This is a large scale societal problem that’ll only get worse. These boys are most likely the by product of a single mother home. With no father figure to instil the values of masculine qualities essential to being a man, this is what unfortunately occurs.

In terms of what? Your question is a little vague.
If you mean by socializing with different genders...

I think it mostly (not entirely) has something to do with gender segregation. Boy and girls in the Somali community are forced to new t socialize at all and that leads to this weird social retardation. Let children grow up naturally.

Boy don’t get to experience how the other half lives and operates. So when faced with the eventual circumstance of meeting each other they don’t know how to act.
yeah awkward in terms of interacting with the opposite gender

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
A littl
I’ve actually noticed this uncomfortable trend of awkwardness of Somali boys once they hit puberty don’t see this in other ethnic background a lot explain in your own words why ? 10 marks.

Maybe the guy you ran into was awkward or just didn’t have chemistry with you. There are a lot of possibilities that needs checking off before we make the jump

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
yeah awkward in terms of interacting with the opposite gender
When communicating with Somali men and women, the approaches are totally different between the two, depending on the gender. For example, if two people of the same gender are communicating they can come within a close distance and converse with each other comfortably. They can make eye contact and touch each other while speaking. But when an unmarried men and women are talking with each other, it's totally a different issue. They must talk to each other in a respectful, professional manner, and touching is not allowed or encouraged. The speaker can still make eye contact, gestures, and facial expressions, as long as he or she is not too close. Basic Somali dhaqan.

Disagree. If you’re a Somali boy born in the west you should have been exposed to girls in primary or elementary schooling. If, by the time you have reached puberty and you’re still uncomfortable with the opposites sex, something is clearly wrong and there must be problems at home.

When communicating with Somali men and women, the approaches are totally different between the two, depending on the gender. For example, if two people of the same gender are communicating they can come within a close distance and converse with each other comfortably. They can make eye contact and touch each other while speaking. But when an unmarried men and women are talking with each other, it's totally a different issue. They must talk to each other in a respectful, professional manner, and touching is not allowed or encouraged. The speaker can still make eye contact, gestures, and facial expressions, as long as he or she is not too close. Basic Somali dhaqan.
ruun ba sheegtay

Disagree. If you’re a Somali boy born in the west you should have been exposed to girls in primary or elementary schooling. If, by the time you have reached puberty and you’re still uncomfortable with the opposites sex, something is clearly wrong and there must be problems at home.

I agree with everything except the last line

Hence why I said selectively practice gender separation and Somali girls only seeing one side of Somali guys. Even passing through my local university, you'll see Somali guys in mixed gender groups, same with girls, but you'll never see a mixed Somali group.

There's girls and then there's Somali girls, if that makes sense? I don't think Somali guys are uncomfortable around girls in general at all.

I've said it before, in an another thread, but I personally don't interact with Somali girls in the same way I do with non-Somali girls. I'm a million times more comfortable with ajnabis

I've said it before, in an another thread, but I personally don't interact with Somali girls in the same way I do with non-Somali girls. I'm a million times more comfortable with ajnabis[/QUOTE]

Hey Slick Rick...can I ask why:sass2:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali men here in Toronto have alot of confidence and are not socially awkward at all. It's mostly Somali women.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I've said it before, in an another thread, but I personally don't interact with Somali girls in the same way I do with non-Somali girls. I'm a million times more comfortable with ajnabis

Hey Slick Rick...can I ask why:sass2:[/QUOTE]
Our dhaqan hinders that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending