Why are Somalis such parasites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaSomali

Were set
I am never again hanging around Somalis in my life they leech off you like a parasite, extort the shit out of you if they know you have money.

Try to use you in every way possible and just suck the life out of you. Somalis are lazy, uneducated, they don't want to work. I am full Somali and I am saying that I hate Somalis with a passion and would never want to be around such lowly parasites again.

Both religious and irreligious Somalis I have been around are bottom of the barrel, low class scum of society and I hate them with a passion. They are in gangs, drinking whisky, killing other Somalis without a second thought they are just unbelievably bad I can't describe it.

This is all from experience, as they extorted me, stole my credit card and put me in debt for things I didn't even pay for, they also tried to break in my house and kill me too, legit no joke. I now avoid Somalis like a plague f*ck them!

Move outta there, I will make you a ticket to Qatar. No need to that anymore.:draketf:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Those Somalis ALWAYS made me pay for shit, they want weed they force me to give them money, they want drinks they force me to give them money. f*ck these broke imbeciles, no Somalis ever bought me shit all they did was steal my credit card max me out and try to kill me after they get booked by the cops f*ck them !
What type of friends you have bisinka :noneck: me and my friends visit pet shelters and help look after old cats not try and murder each other you need to look for new friends

@Khad714 this is his reply

Screenshot_2017-09-24-16-35-49-1.png

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
What makes you better then the other? People taken advantage of you but how did you react? Like a loser. You can stop being with other Somalis but that would not stop others around from doing the same. You are not really solving your problem but avoiding it.

What makes you better then the other? People taken advantage of you but how did you react? Like a loser. You can stop being with other Somalis but that would not stop others around from doing the same. You are not really solving your problem but avoiding it.

Parasitical Somalis are the problem if I have Somali friends that actually act like a friend then that is ok, but Somali parasites should be avoided that is how you solve the problem.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Parasitical Somalis are the problem if I have Somali friends that actually act like a friend then that is ok, but Somali parasites should be avoided that is how you solve the problem.
:kanyehmm:
Nevermind. What I want to know it what are the parasites to you?

Shaxaad is a big issue in Somalia. I have a friend who went to a shiisha cafe in Xamar and these idiots he was sitting next to and chatting to left without paying the bill and said he'd pay it after they discovered he was diaspora.

Both my parents are Somali so I am sure that makes me full Somali.

Lool if I would go around with a bunch of weed smoking drinking uneducated fools. I am sure I would end up hating them with passion wherever they may have originated from. Why hang out with fools and blame an entire nation for their crap? I went to uni and connected with uni somalis and they were the best people around. Ambitious, generous and simply very smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending