Why are Somalis such parasites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am never again hanging around Somalis in my life they leech off you like a parasite, extort the shit out of you if they know you have money.

Try to use you in every way possible and just suck the life out of you. Somalis are lazy, uneducated, they don't want to work. I am full Somali and I am saying that I hate Somalis with a passion and would never want to be around such lowly parasites again.

Both religious and irreligious Somalis I have been around are bottom of the barrel, low class scum of society and I hate them with a passion. They are in gangs, drinking whisky, killing other Somalis without a second thought they are just unbelievably bad I can't describe it.

This is all from experience, as they extorted me, stole my credit card and put me in debt for things I didn't even pay for, they also tried to break in my house and kill me too, legit no joke. I now avoid Somalis like a plague f*ck them!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You need to stop hanging out with losers. Birds of a feather flock together.

Somali friends are the only ones that got your back. We don't know how to split the bill in restaurants, either you pay or I pay. Somali friends will drive hours just to get you chicken noodle soup when you've a cold. Somali friends are the only ones that know how to talk shit about the folks you hate. Somali friends will help you curse the shit out of your man when he gets out of order. Ride or die type of friendship.

Jeesto

VIP
Go back in and watch your anime sxb the geeljire hustle and nolol clearly aint for you

Last edited:
Shut up.

Somali friends are the only ones that got your back. We don't know how to split the bill in restaurants, either you pay or I pay. Somali friends will drive hours just to get you chicken noodle soup, Somali friends are the only ones that know how to talk shit about the folks you hate. Somali friends will help you curse the shit out of your man when he gets out of order. Ride or die type of friendship.

Those Somalis ALWAYS made me pay for shit, they want weed they force me to give them money, they want drinks they force me to give them money. f*ck these broke imbeciles, no Somalis ever bought me shit all they did was steal my credit card max me out and try to kill me after they get booked by the cops f*ck them !

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I am never again hanging around Somalis in my life they leech off you like a parasite, extort the shit out of you if they know you have money.

Try to use you in every way possible and just suck the life out of you. Somalis are lazy, uneducated, they don't want to work. I am full Somali and I am saying that I hate Somalis with a passion and would never want to be around such lowly parasites again.

Both religious and irreligious Somalis I have been around are bottom of the barrel, low class scum of society and I hate them with a passion. They are in gangs, drinking whisky, killing other Somalis without a second thought they are just unbelievably bad I can't describe it.

This is all from experience, as they extorted me, stole my credit card and put me in debt for things I didn't even pay for, they also tried to break in my house and kill me too, legit no joke. I now avoid Somalis like a plague f*ck them!
where the hell do you live

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Those Somalis ALWAYS made me pay for shit, they want weed they force me to give them money, they want drinks they force me to give them money. f*ck these broke imbeciles, no Somalis ever bought me shit all they did was steal my credit card max me out and try to kill me after they get booked by the cops f*ck them !
Those were not your friends, they view you as weak and they know they can get away with those things, stand up for yourself. And stop hanging out with them.

maestro

Cultural revolution
why don't you stop projecting your shit life on us you 4chan browsing self hating coon weirdo. Change that dp and have some self respect :susp:

What Somali's are you hanging around? If you associate with ciyaalo suuq, then what do you think will happen?
Learn from this experience and stay away from trash!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts