• Biggie

• Xalimathe6

• Somaliweyn unionist

• Ahmed Alawi

• OmarAli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your momma and daddy is filth, so you are filth squared. I can call the garbage collecter to take you out after I run my junk thru you though. How about that @Cushitic One I bet you'd like that.
:gaasdrink:

Ignore that's the best thing you could do

Your momma and daddy is filth, so you are filth squared. I can call the garbage collecter to take you out after I run my junk thru you though. How about that @Cushitic One I bet you'd like that.
:gaasdrink:

I am filth? Ok midgaan boy

Let me take a guess your father works a
minimum Wage job

Where’s mine both work - so your threatening
to Rape me now?

Wow that’s a first - cough cough

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
MIDGAAN BOY :hillarybiz:

You are filth - report me -like won’t find out u did

You are so lucky wallahi
I dont report people I'm not a snitch, I deal with them. So far you clearly seem obessed with me, how about you give me your email and you can see what I'm going to put in you. I know you'd like that dirty girl. Fess up.

I dont report people I'm not a snitch, I deal with them. So far you clearly seem obessed with me, how about you give me your email and you can see what I'm going to put in you. I know you'd like that dirty girl. Fess up.

Yes you are secondly you are irrelevant
Stop quoting bastard

Who are you tho? Really does anyone know?

You new bastards pop up so brave from no
Where :chrisfreshhah: just like your midgaan origins - filth

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Damn, where y'all at in the West? I only know of you guys on wiki fam.

You ever experienced qabilism irl? I'm assuming you're western raised/born
Nope never, and every Somali dude ive seen irl has been like a bro i mean we are the same ethnicity, people who grew up in the west dont exhibit tribalism we have to deal with other ethnic groups like african americans, mexicans, cadaans etc, we are unified where I grew up in CA.

Seems like a non american thing and online. Like I said I am a boss i believe im superior to anyone I meet so its impossible for anything to get to me and I do have family from other clans like MJ and Ogden who cares we are the same shit phenotypically.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
I am filth? Ok midgaan boy

Let me take a guess your father works a
minimum Wage job

Where’s mine both work - so your threatening
to Rape me now?

Wow that’s a first - cough cough
Big talk from a small woman, i bet youd be whimpering in my face.
I'd have you tied up in a chair with your panties near your ankles covered in sweat.
You'd be calling me Sir and daddy thats it.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Yes you are secondly you are irrelevant
Stop quoting bastard

Who are you tho? Really does anyone know?

You new bastards pop up so brave from no
Where :chrisfreshhah: just like your midgaan origins - filth
What are you going to do and after i f*ck you hoyada ban wassaya.

The only reason you are not a wild African savage today is because of the mercy of my ancestors. You should be thankful and start worshipping us. fucking ape.
The only reason you're alive today is thanks to black Adam. A black man gave birth to you and your ancestors started mating with rhesus monkeys. You are a disgusting mutation. Not even Jesus will save you, cra*ker.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
The only reason you're alive today is thanks to black Adam. A black man gave birth to you and your ancestors started mating with rhesus monkeys. You are a disgusting mutation. Not even Jesus will save you, cra*ker.
Can you stop your bbc sucking already? I'm alive today thanks to Allah, not a black man. In fact, seeing how unconscious black men are I'm surprised I haven't died because of one yet :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts