• Biggie

• Xalimathe6

• Somaliweyn unionist

• Ahmed Alawi

• OmarAli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stop your bbc sucking already? I'm alive today thanks to Allah, not a black man. In fact, seeing how unconscious black men are I'm surprised I haven't died because of one yet :lolbron:
Exactly. Allah made a black man with his bare hands. That already shows our superiority.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Exactly. Allah made a black man with his bare hands. That already shows our superiority.
No human is better than the other. You don't choose what you wanna be do you? That's why I think nationalism and superiorism is ambiguous. Allah said no one will enter jannah if you have pride in your heart

No human is better than the other. You don't choose what you wanna be do you? That's why I think nationalism and superiorism is ambiguous. Allah said no one will enter jannah if you have pride in your heart
Truth ≠ Pride. I'm just grateful Allah made me human and not part human or animal.

The only reason you're alive today is thanks to black Adam. A black man gave birth to you and your ancestors started mating with rhesus monkeys. You are a disgusting mutation. Not even Jesus will save you, cra*ker.
This guy is definitely a Kemet. How do you know if Adam is black? Is Einstein black too?

Biggie

X X C X X
Reread the first post by the topic creator, he pools racism against Madows and white women with ethnic Somalis.. Hes not appealing for it but hes trying to cast light on them but madhibaan aren't a race was my point we are cushitic Somali speaking ethnic Somalis lmao, hate against us is usually tribal just like how yall hate each other anyway, prime example the civil war when Isaaq and Hawyie+ went against Merehan/Darood during the late 80s,90s causing the fall of the former dictator.

Copy of this full statement below with keywords highlighted.

I'd say @Factz @Jennifer @The Cushitic One @Reiko @Biggie These people have a strong hate against Madows, madhiban or beckys from my experiences. Some might even hate all of them. Weird.

Who do you think is the most racist?
Y'all stay mentioning me. Bunch of fakkit weirdos :gucciwhat:

This guy is definitely a Kemet. How do you know if Adam is black? Is Einstein black too?
:mahubowtf:How do you think Adam would look like? Not even one scholar will deny that Prophet Adam, the first man and the smartest man, was dark skinned.

You are going against the Hadith which say no human is superior to another in race but only in righteousness. You have what is called a severe inferiority complex.
:faysalwtf:How can I have an inferiority complex when Allah made a black man with his bare hands?
He didn't create white or any other race with his bare hands. Only black people have that honor.
:rejoice:I'm blessed to have the same features as Prophet Adam.

you forgot @Disappointed ,hes racist to our ethiopian members and bullies our gaal members ,he constantly use the word "cracker" in every sentence.
:umwhat:Is this supposed to be a joke?
:what:Aren't you the same guy that said you will force me to work on your plantation?

People just throwing the word racist around like it's notthing. I might be prejudicial towards mankind but I'm definitely not racist.

:umad:And the people that liked your comment about me being a racist is very telling.

@Jim Crow you could see how much he hates himself just by looking at his name.

@Slickback has made plenty of disgusting remarks to our Bantu brothers.

@LI0N7 Is a fake sheikh

@NotAjnabi has also said many disturbing things about our Bantu brothers.

You boys can't judge me because I'm a man.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
:umwhat:Is this supposed to be a joke?
:what:Aren't you the same guy that said you will force me to work on your plantation?

People just throwing the word racist around like it's notthing. I might be prejudicial towards mankind but I'm definitely not racist.

:umad:And the people that liked your comment about me being a racist is very telling.

@Jim Crow you could see how much he hates himself just by looking at his name.

@Slickback has made plenty of disgusting remarks to our Bantu brothers.

@LI0N7 Is a fake sheikh

@NotAjnabi has also said many disturbing things about our Bantu brothers.

You boys can't judge me because I'm a man.
Quote me nigga, f*ck outta here.

Mr I hate white folks here talking bout racism

Status
Not open for further replies.