• Biggie

• Xalimathe6

• Somaliweyn unionist

• Ahmed Alawi

• OmarAli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a serious claim. Is there any Scientific evidences or theories to support this idea that they are not human like you and me? You are also making claims about Prophets. Are you a Nation of Islam member?
I am a Sunni Muslim. Cra*kers have non-human DNA in abundance.

Reread the first post by the topic creator, he pools racism against Madows and white women with ethnic Somalis.. Hes not appealing for it but hes trying to cast light on them but madhibaan aren't a race was my point we are cushitic Somali speaking ethnic Somalis lmao, hate against us is usually tribal just like how yall hate each other anyway, prime example the civil war when Isaaq and Hawyie+ went against Merehan/Darood during the late 80s,90s causing the fall of the former dictator.

Copy of this full statement below with keywords highlighted.

I'd say @Factz @Jennifer @The Cushitic One @Reiko @Biggie These people have a strong hate against Madows, madhiban or beckys from my experiences. Some might even hate all of them. Weird.

Who do you think is the most racist?

Don’t mention my name you irrelevant bastard

Hooya fucker

Midgaan - our slave boy

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Don’t mention my name you irrelevant bastard

Hooya fucker

Midgaan - our slave boy
:drakelaugh::mjlol:
Or else what @Cushitic One What are you gonna do I'll mention you everyday.
And you will be my slave how bout that, I'll have you in chains my damn self make you call me daddy cook and clean for me.

And for your stupid ass, I was quoting the op topic creator no one is even talking about your chickenhead duxul ass.

:drakelaugh::mjlol:
Or else what @Cushitic One What are you gonna do I'll mention you everyday.
And you will be my slave how bout that, I'll have you in chains my damn self make you call me daddy cook and clean for me.

And for your stupid ass, I was quoting the op topic creator no one is even talking about your chickenhead duxul ass.

Are you madhibaan? :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts