• Ahmed Alawi

• OmarAli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'd say @Factz @Jennifer @The Cushitic One @Reiko @Biggie These people have a strong hate against Madows, madhiban or beckys from my experiences. Some might even hate all of them. Weird.

Who do you think is the most racist?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am not racist but people here hate me because I am habesha :ileycry:
Somalians are very harsh and hateful, I guess it has something to do with their low iq:siilaanyolaugh:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
:damedamn: madhibaans should fight for their rights
100% everyone should. I grew up in America so I've always been just a regular Somali-American to people but among ourselves back home we have alot of problems to sort out, like alshabab, power sharing, the treatment of negroid Madows who I understand are experiencing actual racism not clannism, schools and hospitals are needed desperately, I'm sure sisters could benefit under a stable safe govt/country environment too, the foreign interventions and private armies all over Somalia, and the whole Somalia/Somaliland quandary. Its safe to say we have our plate full abaayo.
30 years of war is not a joke we have become the butt of jokes across the world we gotta do better as Somalis.

100% everyone should. I grew up in America so I've always been just a regular Somali-American to people but among ourselves back home we have alot of problems to sort out, like alshabab, power sharing, the treatment of negroid Madows who I understand are experiencing actual racism not clannism, schools and hospitals are needed desperately, I'm sure sisters could benefit under a stable safe govt/country environment too, the foreign interventions and private armies all over Somalia, and the whole Somalia/Somaliland quandary. Its safe to say we have our plate full abaayo.
30 years of war is not a joke we have become the butt of jokes across the world we gotta do better as Somalis.

Bless you
:wow1: I'm hungry aboowe

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:Somalis aren't related to those melanin deficient thugs. You're just a selfhater that thinks being considered a melinated cra*ker is going to give you some status. You're a sellout that should be kicked out of the Somali community because you would do anything for cra*ker acceptance.
The Prophet SAW wasn't melanated and was pretty white. Also you don't like being called the n word but call white people crackers.

The Prophet SAW wasn't melanated and was pretty white. Also you don't like being called the n word but call white people crackers.
Listen up cra*ker sympathizer, the Prophet was said to have red skin. How are you not melanated and have red skin?

Because people with a large amount of melanin are Men (Humans) and people with a smaller amount of melanin are Mankind (Kind of human).
They are both Human. Is that Scientific Theory? Islam forbids racism against any race or ethnic group. Even if they were what you described, does that give you the right to racially abuse and insult them for their skin?

They are both Human. Is that Scientific Theory? Islam forbids racism against any race or ethnic group. Even if they were what you described, does that give you the right to racially abuse and insult them for their skin?
We are human and they are kind of human. Prophet Adam looked just like us while they are just a mutation of us.

People degrade animals all the time so degrading a cra*ker is no different.

Listen up cra*ker sympathizer, the Prophet was said to have red skin. How are you not melanated and have red skin?
Negroes like you would be better off slaving away in Tennessee plantations. I wish I could whip you and chain you in my cotton farm.

Fucking Negro

We are human and they are kind of human. Prophet Adam looked just like us while they are just a mutation of us.

People degrade animals all the time so degrading a cra*ker is no different.
This is a serious claim. Is there any Scientific evidences or theories to support this idea that they are not human like you and me? You are also making claims about Prophets. Are you a Nation of Islam member?

Negroes like you would be better off slaving away in Tennessee plantations. I wish I could whip you and chain you in my cotton farm.

Fucking Negro
Wow. My theory of some turning Christian to appease to their countrymen might be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending