• Biggie

• Xalimathe6

• Somaliweyn unionist

• Ahmed Alawi

• OmarAli

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m only racist to Pakistanis and Indians because they smell like shit and still they think are better than you. They are apes with long hair and should be exterminated on sight. I will continue to be racist towards them until they learn what personal hygiene is.

I'm a dark skin caucasian and I don't appreciate your prejudice against my melanin-light cousins. You're definitely the biggest racist on here
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:Somalis aren't related to those melanin deficient thugs. You're just a selfhater that thinks being considered a melinated cra*ker is going to give you some status. You're a sellout that should be kicked out of the Somali community because you would do anything for cra*ker acceptance.

I'd say @Factz @Jennifer @The Cushitic One @Reiko @Biggie These people have a strong hate against Madows, madhiban or beckys from my experiences. Some might even hate all of them. Weird.

Who do you think is the most racist?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How did i not make this list?

FinishedMagnificentIndigowingedparrot-size_restricted.gif

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:Somalis aren't related to those melanin deficient thugs. You're just a selfhater that thinks being considered a melinated cra*ker is going to give you some status. You're a sellout that should be kicked out of the Somali community because you would do anything for cra*ker acceptance.

There you go again :draketf:

You're the type to race mix with other Africans because your mind got khalaas'd by African Americans. Meanwhile I'm keeping it within my race by opting for Xalimos & Emmas.

There you go again :draketf:

You're the type to race mix with other Africans because your mind got khalaas'd by African Americans. Meanwhile I'm keeping it within my race by opting for Xalimos & Emmas.
I don't know what you're talking about. Your Somali card has been revoked. For all I care you could be an alien if you wanted to but just stop claiming us.

Islam codified slavery and Arab imperialism. The Ottoman Turks only slightly tweaked it to cuck his ancestors.

I respect Serbs more vs Bosniak cucks.
You’re a brain dead dameer for real. How did Islam codify Slavery?
This discussion is deceitful unless you give the full context of the world at that time. The point is, the Prophet Muhammad (saw) reformed the system to make it almost impossible to own slaves. and better yet Allah rewarded the ones who freed them! This act right abolished slavery in the Muslim world a few generations later. Until recently when the west and yahud changed the game and used slaves as a labour force to pursue their imperialistic agenda.
I always see you posting some hot takes you saw from some misinformed and misleading documentaries and shit, don’t think we’re all ignorant here.
Majority of your post are slandering Islam which makes me believe you haven’t even bothered really learning Islam. Stop listening to some dumb Yahudi professors and actually research properly, not to have forum arguments like a fucking lax, but for your own spiritual enlightment and leading a better quality life you useless khasaro.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all idiots, I'm not a racist, I dislike everyone equally, whether they're Arabs, cadaan, blacks, hawiyes, isaaqs, cadcads, Ogadens, Dhulbahantes. So no you asshole, I won't accept the label of a racist.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Hold up:umwhat: who was it

Reread the first post by the topic creator, he pools racism against Madows and white women with ethnic Somalis.. Hes not appealing for it but hes trying to cast light on them but madhibaan aren't a race was my point we are cushitic Somali speaking ethnic Somalis lmao, hate against us is usually tribal just like how yall hate each other anyway, prime example the civil war when Isaaq and Hawyie+ went against Merehan/Darood during the late 80s,90s causing the fall of the former dictator.

Copy of this full statement below with keywords highlighted.

I'd say @Factz @Jennifer @The Cushitic One @Reiko @Biggie These people have a strong hate against Madows, madhiban or beckys from my experiences. Some might even hate all of them. Weird.

Reread the first post by the topic creator, he pools racism against Madows and white women with ethnic Somalis.. Hes not appealing for it but hes trying to cast light on them but madhibaan aren't a race was my point we are cushitic Somali speaking ethnic Somalis lmao, hate against us is usually tribal just like how yall hate each other anyway, prime example the civil war when Isaaq and Hawyie+ went against Merehan/Darood during the late 80s,90s causing the fall of the former dictator.

Copy of this full statement below with keywords highlighted.

:it0tdo8::it0tdo8: they are losers and I know you guys are somalis :hillarybiz: fight back nooh this shit makes me angry

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
:it0tdo8::it0tdo8: they are losers and I know you guys are somalis :hillarybiz: fight back nooh this shit makes me angry
Yeah I live in America this is nothing compared to the hate we all get from cadaan and shieet.
And hell even myself I'm a little guilty I usually bash Madows and madows too.
Trust me I'm tough I'll not only fight back I'll fight harder, why do you think I even put it out there that i'm Madhibaan because it aint nothing to be ashamed of, i'm proud as hell of who I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending