where does this hate against reer uk come from?

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
The are the only Somalis that get called Somalians... nuff said. Every other diaspora checks the locals of any country they are in.
yeah somalis just get called terrorists in other countries and people want them deported but we're the ones that are hated :mjlol:

C-Town

#CT1
Forget the bullying and gangsternimo , im talking about all the haram uk somalis do and promote it like its calm.
i understand but there where alot of rumours of malis getting bullied by jamaicans or suttin that nonsense made me make this thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think it is because UK produces most degenerate and ethnically confused kids, the vast amount of Halimos on Twitter ass kissing Madows and promoting BLM crap are also from there, they also make too much noise, I mean we have more Somalis in America yet you never hear any embarrassing shit coming out here beside good and inspiring news that uplift all of us, fix your community and members here will definitely stop making threads about reer UK, it is just that simple.
:bell:

lol lets be honest stop acting like the are only haram people in the uk:comeon:

Bro you're diaspora women are getting nutted in and producing garacs and supporting each other to commit zina , fighting over couple strips with danyeers to sell weed which hardly generates profits , promotion of alcohol , disrespecting elders, heart of the xaalimo feminist group, heart of gaalnimo.

C-Town

#CT1
Bro you're diaspora women are getting nutted in and producing garacs and supporting each other to commit zina , fighting over couple strips with danyeers to sell weed which hardly generates profits , promotion of alcohol , disrespecting elders, heart of the xaalimo feminist group, heart of gaalnimo.
bro are you from the uk :mybusiness:

where in london west east etc

South bro i was involved in all that shit monk whites everything you're a younger you won't understand uk is a dengerate place. Couple guys i use to chill with all birded , smoked everything. I know the culture very well hence why im against it because i witnessed what it produces.

C-Town

#CT1
South bro i was involved in all that shit monk whites everything you're a younger you won't understand uk is a dengerate place. Couple guys i use to chill with all birded , smoked everything. I know the culture very well hence why im against it because i witnessed what it produces.
true

I think it is because UK produces most degenerate and ethnically confused kids, the vast amount of Halimos on Twitter ass kissing Madows and promoting BLM crap are also from there, they also make too much noise, I mean we have more Somalis in America yet you never hear any embarrassing shit coming out here beside good and inspiring news that uplift all of us, fix your community and members here will definitely stop making threads about reer UK, it is just that simple.
:bell:
Half those cringey halimos u see on twitter ranting about Somali boys are 15-17 :ftw9nwa:
What good has come out of the American diaspora apart from Ilhan Omar, the woman who’s husband got cucked by a yahuud and has embarrassed your community? And the BLM shit is done by American halimos, there was a whole thread on that a while ago

Never read this much nonsense in my life :ftw9nwa:

Macalin M

Out here
What area g?

Trending

Latest posts