where does this hate against reer uk come from?

Do UK Somalians like fish and chipss?
troll.png

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Half those cringey halimos u see on twitter ranting about Somali boys are 15-17 :ftw9nwa:
What good has come out of the American diaspora apart from Ilhan Omar, the woman who’s husband got cucked by a yahuud and has embarrassed your community? And the BLM shit is done by American halimos, there was a whole thread on that a while ago

Sorry if my comment triggered you sxb but defending reer UK is like defending Somalia's failures, show me one single Somali American trashing her people online like the UK th@ts on Twitter.

The truth is Somali Americans produced many politician and role models across the US, you are only familiar with Ilhan but we have many low level congress members,city councils,federal judges,super models,hollywood actors,business tycoons, what did UK ever produce beside Majid? Nada, iska xishood, compare your self to sweden and other European countries.
:bell:

Sorry if my comment triggered you sxb but defending reer UK is like defending Somalia's failures, show me one single Somali American trashing her people online like the UK th@ts on Twitter.

The truth is Somali Americans produced many politician and role models across the US, you are only familiar with Ilhan but we have many low level congress members,city councils,federal judges,super models,hollywood actors,business tycoons, what did UK ever produce beside Majid? Nada, iska xishood, compare your self to sweden and other European countries.
:bell:
Cool story bro, the only famous notable Somali to come out your country is the pirate who starred in Captain Philips :ftw9nwa:
And as for the Somali American trashing her people online?

You should be familiar with her, She’s from your diaspora and she’s a self hating Somali on top of that:drakelaugh:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Cool story bro, the only famous notable Somali to come out your country is the pirate who starred in Captain Philips :ftw9nwa:
And as for the Somali American trashing her people online?

You should be familiar with her, She’s from your diaspora and she’s a self hating Somali on top of that:drakelaugh:

Walahi you are desperate and pathetic bringing up a dh1lo from Budapest.
:snoop:
1588294923548.png

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Its because of london somalis reer uk keep getting constant Ls. That city alone is home to nearly all the degenerate euro trash ghetto somalis ngl

Reer london create nearly all the Ls that come from uk

Trending