where does this hate against reer uk come from?

C-Town

#CT1
Its because of london somalis reer uk keep getting constant Ls. That city alone is home to nearly all the degenerate euro trash ghetto somalis ngl

Reer london create nearly all the Ls that come from uk
your defo cunch i can tell bro london is biggest city in the uk when niggas say reer canada or reer uk they mean toronto and lodon sxb btw there arent alot malis outside london:what:

america canada holland and sweden is starting now
There’s no protests in sweden to deport somalis lmao? Where did you even get that from. No bosy hates somalis here in sweden infact people mostly don’t give a shit about somalis here.

The hate here is mostly directed towards afghanis and arabs

C-Town

#CT1
There’s no protests in sweden to deport somalis lmao? Where did you even get that from. No bosy hates somalis here in sweden infact people mostly don’t give a shit about somalis here.

The hate here is mostly directed towards afghanis and arabs
canada and america that hate against them is deep bro :mjlol: those go back to your own country type of people are just getting more

C-Town

#CT1
American malis keep catching Ls lmao.
When there’s fucking Mexicans telling you to go back to your country u know you’re doing something wrong.
:damn:
and i dont get them us malis most of them live in 2 cities mineapolis and columbus why are they acting like there everywhere in the us wallahi i went nyc couple times never seen a mali wen la never seen a mali only country thats getting bigger Ls are reer holland

Some random chick with no pictures and lives in Budapest is not a proof, Waryaa bring a YouTube or something , I can post 100s of Somali UK youtubers trashing Somalis, no such thing happens here, our women are religious and respect their men and adore us.

They're all beautiful :banderas:
But the one in pink and the one in the black and white sweater in the first video:lawd::lawd:
I watched the whole damn thing like:stevej:

Trending