What's your religion ( never imagined asking this in a Geeljire enclave)

What is your religion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting claims without evidence (religion) and science are mutually exclusive. They are the exact opposite sxb.
اللهم صلي على محمد و على آل محمد. لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله.

انا مسلم و صومالي
و نحن من اصلي الدول العرب

@government howd i do:ulyin:

Cambuulo

It’s the weekend and guv is with his baby, a bottle of brandy.

Religion is a blind faith passed to generations via enculturation and if you were born to a Sikh parents you would have been practising your folks religion and consider it the only true and valid religion. Marka sxb, ha inooga dhigin inuu waxyi idiinku soo degay oo aad diinta ku qaadateen by choice. My dad, his dad and all our ancestors love camel meat and would swear that it’s the best meat, but for me, it tastes shit and would never eat again. Similarly, the taste of religion isn’t my cup of my tea.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Cambuulo

Religion is a blind faith passed to generations via enculturation and if you were born to a Sikh parents you would have been practising your folks religion and consider it the only true and valid religion. Marka sxb, ha inooga dhigin inuu waxyi idiinku soo degay oo aad diinta ku qaadateen by choice. My dad, his dad and all our ancestors love camel and would swear that it’s the best meat, but for me, it tastes shit and would never eat again. Similarly, the taste of religion isn’t my cup of my tea.
Have you ever had ”daylo”, camel calf meat ? And secondly do you know anything about dest
Cambuulo

Religion is a blind faith passed to generations via enculturation and if you were born to a Sikh parents you would have been practising your folks religion and consider it the only true and valid religion. Marka sxb, ha inooga dhigin inuu waxyi idiinku soo degay oo aad diinta ku qaadateen by choice. My dad, his dad and all our ancestors love camel meat and would swear that it’s the best meat, but for me, it tastes shit and would never eat again. Similarly, the taste of religion isn’t my cup of my tea.

Why is the vote closed? Extend it.
1 have you ever had daylo calf camel meat? And secondly do you hold an ounce of islamic knowledge if so have you heard about Qadr, Destiny?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Atheism led me to a dark void. At least I have found Christ who lifts my heavy burdens. I never got the prostration part when I was Muslim. I was beaten repeatedly if I missed prayers.
@lone they only wanted your best thats why they acted harsh against you, maybe your parents lacked the right pedagogically way to have you embrace the faith but never think your parents wanted to hurt you they were thinking about whats best for you in this life and the afterlife. @LarryThePuntite

Atheism led me to a dark void. At least I have found Christ who lifts my heavy burdens. I never got the prostration part when I was Muslim. I was beaten repeatedly if I missed prayers.

jesus+negro.JPG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have you ever had ”daylo”, camel calf meat ? And secondly do you know anything about dest

1 have you ever had daylo calf camel meat? And secondly do you hold an ounce of islamic knowledge if so have you heard about Qadr, Destiny?

Wawenka

I did eat the said meat and I didn’t like it.
Glad that you asked qadr/predestination. Can you tell me where qadr starts and ends and where free will begins and ends. Also, if everything is predestined and they will happen, then what’s the use of duco/supplication and habaar/cursing since Allah will never change his mind?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You weren't beaten because you missed prayers. You were beaten because you're a fucking retard. :hahaidiot:

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allâh (i.e. this Qur'ân), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allâh's Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islâmic Faith), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus Allâh makes His Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.

steamdevolopoment

ALSO..

verse 105

And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them. It is they for whom there is an awful torment.

The Quran clearly says Allah has declared that sectarianism is Haram.

AGAIN mentioned in verse 159 of surah #6:

As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast NO PART IN THEM IN THE LEAST, their affair is with Allah, He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.

That insulting tactic doesn't work on me, try a different approach. I didn't attack your precious religion, the way you're generalizing a group is not acceptable. Just because we're different from you doesn't mean we're emotionally broken, maybe try a bit harder next. I can sense your frustration thru my screen.

Group ahh?

Kullaha group. LooooL

I’m not frustrated at your “Group” I’m just confused by your lack of consistency.

If you value individualism and your non-beliefs then why do you guys act like the way you do online?

You guys comment on Somali and Muslim content negatively, most of you just hate being both.

If you believe in western values as an Athiest why do you guys have hate for Muslims? Why do you hate Islam?

Somali Athiests are the weirdest athiests. You don’t see ex-christians crusading online and making fun of the Catholics or christians.

Your neefs just want to feel warm around eachother.

I have argued with Somali nihilists and it gets you nowhere. All of them are broke, come from broken families, they consume drugs and are depressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts