What's your religion ( never imagined asking this in a Geeljire enclave)

What is your religion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
im suspicious that gaals outnumber the believers here.

Please assign yourself one or the other and no ifs and buts

A. Muslim

B. Non-Muslim

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
A. Obviously

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
:rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

A scientific study on the IQ difference between Muslim Somalis and Atheist Somalis would show a +15 (1 SD) median IQ difference in favor of the atheists.

Gadiid

B.

Science and progress is my religion.

A scientific study on the IQ difference between Muslim Somalis and Atheist Somalis would show a +15 median IQ difference in favor of the atheists.

Science is a method in which we use to observe and understand the world(and beyond).
It's not a belief nor a religion.
Not mutually exclusive sxb, history shows us this.

Don't be a dullard.

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
B.

Science and progress is my religion.
Where you progressing to? Sheeko sheeko :bell::gucciwhat::nahgirl::damedamn::leon::lawd::dead:

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Then We sent Our messengers in succession. Every time there came to a nation its messenger, they denied him, so We made them follow one another [to destruction], and We made them narrations. So away with a people who do not believe.

Science is a method in which we use to observe and understand the world(and beyond).
It's not a belief nor a religion.
Not mutually exclusive sxb, history shows us this.

Don't be a dullard.

Atheists have higher IQ than religious people. Most scientists are atheists.

Gadiid

Atheists have higher IQ than religious people. Most scientists are atheists.

Don't shout sound-bites at me when I'm telling you something.
The fact that you put forward science as your religion proves you have less IQ than you think.
I just told you they aren't mutually exclusive.
:draketf:

Atheists love taking credit for all these scientific discoveries of the past from people of various belief systems, then they have the nerve to tell us that they're the most intelligent people in existence.
Yet most of you only "believe" in popular science and act like Richard Dawkins is your prophet.
Proper cultish for people of "non-belief".

Get out, you exposed yourself.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The IQ difference could be even much larger, like over two standard deviations, considering the few thousand atheist Somalis live in the West while Muslim Somalis are skewed towards poor countries.
Atheist Somalis are on the dark side of the autistic spectrum. They have accomplished absolutely nothing but make fools of themselves online. REAL Somalis built a culture, kingdoms, did international trade, etc, for a thousand years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending