What's your religion ( never imagined asking this in a Geeljire enclave)

What is your religion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that strikes me the most is the grandiosity of some atheist. Do you suddenly become an einstein. The rehashed IQ argument is quite useless. If we go by that you’re a somali caliyoow then you would be 68 which you are not, Correct?
If you want people to understand your point of view apart from dawkin, trump,IQ and breitbart; why don’t you bring your feet back down to earth and talk to others as your equal human.

I'm done with Muslims, you guys are hopeless, swindled by a plagiarist Arab.

What has leaving Islam done for your personally as an individual?

You obviously still rent a home because you can’t afford to by one just like you counterpart millennials.

What asset class investments are you holding? Have they increased suddenly in value because you left Islam?

How’s your work life balance? Are you getting promotions because you left? Are a better at navigating work place politics because of it?

Aside from spiritual or emotional gain, as a Somali what has increased for you economically since you denounced illahi?

These neefs are literally sheeps who follow a herd of nihilistic neefs and alt-right Xoolos.

I bet you enjoy commenting on YouTube videos and attacking Muslims in the comment section while your ass is still broke as an individual and living pay-to-pay.

The thing that strikes me the most is the grandiosity of some atheist. Do you suddenly become an einstein. The rehashed IQ argument is quite useless. If we go by that you’re a somali caliyoow then you would be 68 which you are not, Correct?

Less than 1%-0.5% of Somalis are atheist. Learn basic statistics. That score is reflective of normie Muslim Somalis.

@Idil-Beydaan @LarryThePuntite dont waste your time on this guy he was prob neglected and abused as a child
Walaalo that would be hypocritic and doing the same thing he does. He dismisses people with alt right mantra, I don’t think he is abused. I think he wants a sense of belonging. Ali the people whom you listen to hate Somalis in general. And you being an atheist doesn’t excluse you from the harsh stereotypes that somalis face

Speaking of child abuse, why do you barbarians cut the clits and tips of dicks of Somali children?
Wallahi i admit I’m studying the deen right now. I’m not confident to debate in this, I don’t want say something wrong and incur a sin for lying about Allah. I will debate you soon. I will leave this one to the more knowledgeable in deen.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
These neefs need to be called out for who they are “ Nihilistic Neefs”

They can never focus on themselves and offer anything positive. They just go online and shit Post everywhere about the deen and the hate they have for thier own people.

These people aren’t good people
I hear you bro i know they are a bunch of jabronis , They even made another thread were they are talking about comitting zina and stuff truly messed up people

@AbdiJew

See how you lured this neef @Ali Dheere with the SEO ranking in google for “Somali Athiest”.

The insane thing is that @AbdiJew is still a professional troll and knows how to Kawaal neefs and pull their strings. This kid was ripe for indoctrine.

At least AJ can troll and Kawaal people through emotion, this neef here literally trolls himself.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Somali culture = cutting clits.

It needs a complete revamp, every shitty part has to be questioned and reformed, including Islam.
You were neglected and abused as a child , its not to late seek help and assistance i assume you live in a western society there are plenty of institutions that deals with your type of situation.

Speaking of child abuse, why do you barbarians cut the clits and tips of dicks of Somali children?

Look at this self-hating programmed nihilist.

They always attack reformable cultural outliers and find ways to solidify it as thier stance on why they think they are the liberated from the rest.

Somali Nihilist starter pack includes:

Attack the deen.
Attack the culture.
Protect thier tribe—this is the most conflicted.
Follow alt-right populists.

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3
Wait your a nihilist neef too?

Why do all of you find peace in attacking Islam?

That insulting tactic doesn't work on me, try a different approach. I didn't attack your precious religion, the way you're generalizing a group is not acceptable. Just because we're different from you doesn't mean we're emotionally broken, maybe try a bit harder next. I can sense your frustration thru my screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending