What's your religion ( never imagined asking this in a Geeljire enclave)

What is your religion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Atheists tend to have a simplistic understanding of God. They see God like Zeus, and the angels as the other gods, with Satan the equivalent of Hades.

Many atheists are atheists because of family problems, see the book "Faith of the Fatherless". They're often terrified of being held accountable for their actions and dislike having a morality that doesn't match theirs, especially when it makes them potentially immoral.

Many tend to have emotional arguments against the strawman of the god they have created; they then try to cloak the real reasons under simplistic arguments as well as claiming an impossibly high (unworkable) level of skepticism.

To account for the lack of true meaning in their lives to fill the void they have made as humans are religious beings (see the book "Born Believers") they will attempt to find something else to worship: politics, drugs, work, themselves, being unpleasant to people who believe in God...

Ironically atheism is in decline worldwide. It won't survive in Europe long term either. In terms of spiritual positions growing up, atheists have the lowest retention rate as adults, equivalent to about 30% staying atheist into their adult lives. Even in highly atheistic countries you will see children going towards theism by default, often they will attempt to smash it out, though.

tl;dr atheists are going to lose numbers and relevancy within the next few generations. Take this copy pasta

Abkaal

The next generation, the Gen Zers, around the globe are looking more conservative and religious than their previous ones. Without some serious brainwashing, atheism will die as every trend tends to die.

Thes dudes who claim to be atheist are not really athiests, they just hate their lives and they try to feel good about themselves by bullying Muslims Lmao.
Tbh If i was like them i'd hate my life too. They should blame their parents not God or Muslims.

Last edited:

Abkaal

A scientific study on the IQ difference between Muslim Somalis and Atheist Somalis would show a +15 (1 SD) median IQ difference in favor of the atheists.

Atheists are more likely to dwell in hell, study says :lolbron::chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Abkaal

FB_IMG_1520911999006.jpg

Athiest, or at least a very bad Muslim.
(I could come back, but it's unlikely.)

Islam in general is just too weird to me, and that's likely because I'm too westernized. I can't disassociate the religion from Arab culture in general, and I'm certainly no Arab.

That, and failed teachings. Violent FOB teachers telling me to recite Islam sayings and Arabic letters without actually providing context.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sorry guys th poll has closed before I could vote.

To my brothers and sisters of Islam, thank you for encouraging each other, I hope to meet all of u guys in Jennah inshallah. Let us always respect each other and even non believers who might be rude to us sometimes, they are more than likely to come back as they age and grow out of the rebellion phase. :)

May Allah reward each and every one of u :)

they are more than likely to come back as they age and grow out of the rebellion phase. :)

Your comment is funny but still disrespectful.

I feel Muslims (and religious people in general) should set an example and be more welcoming than this. Best way to convert others.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your comment is funny but still disrespectful.

I feel Muslims (and religious people in general) should set an example and be more welcoming than this. Best way to convert others.

Hey Telephone, it’s true plenty of people (but not all) sometimes take a different path in life but eventually become practicing Muslims later on in life. You are right though, being a great example is the best example to change the mind and hearts of others who might of had a bad experience or an example growing up.

Inshallah u find ur way back sxb, I wish u to be one of the blessed souls accepted in to the highest jennah :)

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Athiest, or at least a very bad Muslim.
(I could come back, but it's unlikely.)

Islam in general is just too weird to me, and that's likely because I'm too westernized. I can't disassociate the religion from Arab culture in general, and I'm certainly no Arab.

That, and failed teachings. Violent FOB teachers telling me to recite Islam sayings and Arabic letters without actually providing context.
You are wearing the victim shirt like a real pro ! keep up the good work , now all you have to do is die.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You won't get into heaven with that attitude, buddy. Improve yourself before it's too late.
You should improve your self , i have read other Atheist arguments to way they are the way they are , but yours is plain nonsense , if its something i dislike its people who feel sorry for themselfs

You should improve your self , i have read other Atheist arguments to way they are the way they are , but yours is plain nonsense , if its something i dislike its people who feel sorry for themselfs

You're not making any sense, but I feel a lot of anger in that post at least. That's for sure.

Improve your attitude and not only will you be rewarded, but you also won't keep getting into unnecessary arguments with athiests, etc. Screams of insecurity.

Christians,jews,budists or any otha religion otha than muslims don't worry too much of who's comn or goin.why muslims get explosive and throw all kind vulgarity once someone mentions they atheist etc.Why should they care,in the end each to his own fate. ''Kulu nafsin bimaa kasabat rahiinatun'',,,means each one responsible for his/her deeds and ultimately will get what comes out of his actions in life. no one else is responsible for you,,so just take it easy.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
You're not making any sense, but I feel a lot of anger in that post at least. That's for sure.

Improve your attitude and not only will you be rewarded, but you also won't keep getting into unnecessary arguments with athiests, etc. Screams of insecurity.
So you belivie

Allright i Will take the advice , but since you acknowledge that i Will be rewarded that means you belivie ? So dont call yourself an Atheist and we are cool hehehehe

So you belivie

Allright i Will take the advice , but since you acknowledge that i Will be rewarded that means you belivie ? So dont call yourself an Atheist and we are cool hehehehe

I'm just helping you out because you believe that stuff.
I personally don't care either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending