What's your religion ( never imagined asking this in a Geeljire enclave)

What is your religion?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Culture CHANGES.

Somalis have not always been Arab bootyclappers.

We have people attacking Arabs and Africans, at this rate we will self isolate ourselves from African and Arabian markets.

There’s 500million Arabs and 1 billion Africans, if these neefs and trolls don’t stop damaging us, these countries will brand us as enemies.

Meanwhile everyone is stuck in a 4.5 that crippled individualism.

We have people attacking Arabs and Africans, at this rate we will self isolate ourselves from African and Arabian markets.

There’s 500million Arabs and 1 billion Africans, if these neefs and trolls don’t stop damaging us, these countries will brand us as enemies.

Meanwhile everyone is stuck in a 4.5 that crippled individualism.

We should leave the Arab League. It is a national embarrassment.

There is no such thing as 'illahi'. Our world views are fundamentally opposite of each other. Philosophically the typical Westerner is closer to me than you are.

Dude, you abandoned illahi and it has done nothing for you.

Based on the data, your still barely getting by. You don’t own property, you don’t have investments in the market, you will live in your moms house and chat gaalnimo online, while eating her malawax for breakfast.

Your still depressed and disoriented and you find salvation in the suffering of Somalis.

My favourite mindset was from the Islamic golden age of 800-1200, in those times your ass wouldn’t survive in Silicon Valley of the East called Baghdad.

Western values are the protection on the individual. You will find that out when you see illahi and he holds you accountable as an individual

Dude, you abandoned illahi and it has done nothing for you.

Based on the data, your still barely getting by. You don’t own property, you don’t have investments in the market, you will live in your moms house and chat gaalnimo online, while eating her malawax for breakfast.

Your still depressed and disoriented and you find salvation in the suffering of Somalis.

My favourite mindset was from the Islamic golden age of 800-1200, in those times your ass wouldn’t survive in Silicon Valley of the East called Baghdad.

Western values are the protection on the individual. You will find that out when you see illahi and he holds you accountable as an individual

Your assumptions are all wrong and show your low Muslim IQ. I haven't lived with my parents for nearly half a decade.

Your assumptions are all wrong and show your low Muslim IQ. I haven't lived with my parents for nearly half a decade.

Low Muslim IQ?

You’re a nihilist.

Has denouncing Islam made you smarter, healthier and increased your economic output?

Neefs like you are conflicted and lack any responsibly. You will forever jump from ship to ship.

You came on this forum to show us your a nihilist, but what has it done for you?

Thank god neefs like you won’t be contributed to Somali positive instead spending thier life trolling Muslims and Somalis online to make themselves feel better.

:camby:

Low Muslim IQ?

You’re a nihilist.

Has denouncing Islam made you smarter, healthier and increased your economic output?

Neefs like you are conflicted and lack any responsibly. You will forever jump from ship to ship.

You came on this forum to show us your a nihilist, but what has it done for you?

Thank god neefs like you won’t be contributed to Somali positive instead spending thier life trolling Muslims and Somalis online to make themselves feel better.

:camby:

Atheists make better traders than religious lunatics. Soon your monkey brain won't even be needed for trading as AI will replace you.

Atheists make better traders than religious lunatics. Soon your monkey brain won't even be needed for trading as AI will replace you.

Dude, quit regurgitating the far-right neefs.

All of you sound the same when you denounce Islam.

Oh! Muslim are low IQ.
Atheist are smart.
Muslims are San iyo Saas.

:damnmusic:How does a Somali neef echo the words of a nihilistic Canaan kid in the suburbs who doesn’t even like you for your skin colour?

You’re a conflicted neef who’s lost his identity in the world.

This neef believes his greatest achievement in life was to denounce Islam. I bet your search “Somali Athiest” and found a much of nihilistic neefs who think just like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.