What is the biggest money maker in Somalia? (Puntland and Somaliland)

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
:francis: The OP asked for advice and i said his best bet is to get into the khat buisness if he wants to invest in SL. I dont understand this attitude.

@Bossanova Look at your potential customers
The richest khat dealers are in kenya not ethiopia or SL. You needed to know İts not all khat we will have all the markets in the horn soon keep throwing your little shades

They price of khat is $20-$30 per bundle. It is more than what some people make in the entire month in some parts of Somalia. The khat is flown in from Ethiopia and Kenya to Galkayo airport in Puntland and driven the entire 250km to Garowe on a dilapidated road at speed of 80-110.

You better go into politics in Somalia, buy yourself a position
I would, but it seems really unethical. Don’t most just steal money from the Somali tax payers and money launder? I don’t want to steal from people, especially those who have nothing.
Definitely Khat trader for SL
Damn. Do you know anyone who moves Khat? Is it lucrative for someone jn the US to pack up their bags and do
:francis: The OP asked for advice and i said his best bet is to get into the khat buisness if he wants to invest in SL. I dont understand this attitude.

@Bossanova Look at your potential customers
thanks for the info bro. I’ll be researching some more.
They price of khat is $20-$30 per bundle. It is more than what some people make in the entire month in some parts of Somalia. The khat is flown in from Ethiopia and Kenya to Galkayo airport in Puntland and driven the entire 250km to Garowe on a dilapidated road at speed of 80-110.
That sounds like a lot of work. :ummhmm:
How much are these guys making?

I may be biased since im from Xamar but i think Xamar is ur best bet. My dad is a real estate investor/businessman and he told me the housing market is booming and he literally cant keep up with demands. If you have connections and invest smartly u can quickly get ur initial investment back. If not than PL is the second best option. PL is safe but PL's main problem is its low population density. And lastly if ur an MJ I will advise you to stay away from non-harti land in SL until the PL/SL issues are resolved.

I may be biased since im from Xamar but i think Xamar is ur best bet. My dad is a real estate investor/businessman and he told me the housing market is booming and he literally cant keep up with demands. If you have connections and invest smartly u can quickly get ur initial investment back. If not than PL is the second best option. PL is safe but PL's main problem is its low population density. And lastly if ur an MJ I will advise you to stay away from non-harti land in SL until the PL/SL issues are resolved.
Thanks the the advice, Aboowe.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I believe hotels are the biggest money makers for diaspora. Other potential investments that can bring a lot of money are selling electricity/petrol and mining.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I believe hotels are the biggest money makers for diaspora. Other potential investments that can bring a lot of money are selling electricity/petrol and mining.

Nah that was 10yrs ago.

Now it's malls and you make bank from just renting out all the stores.

MJ from Puntland
The biggest and best investment in Somalia is currently in Puntland. The privately owned Garacad Port currently being built and open to investment as low as $1,200 for 10 shares. Project is already 75% completed and price of shares going to be increased in two months. I suggest that investment which I am currently in myself or buying land in Garcad as well. It’s safe investment with good returns. Besides that land and solar are the next best options.

The biggest money maker is getting an elective post like President.

You will make more money in a year than Dhahabshil profits or Hormud profits.

As you will embezel all IC funds.

Just look at Farmajo he is now wealthier than Xassan Sheikh and Sheikh Sharif combined.

The biggest and best investment in Somalia is currently in Puntland. The privately owned Garacad Port currently being built and open to investment as low as $1,200 for 10 shares. Project is already 75% completed and price of shares going to be increased in two months. I suggest that investment which I am currently in myself or buying land in Garcad as well. It’s safe investment with good returns. Besides that land and solar are the next best options.
Yeah, I heard about that port a few months ago. I’m going to speak with the fam and see what my options are
:westbrookswag::win::denzelnigga::trumpsmirk:

Who owns it? And what you think monthly/yearly ROI will be?

Serious question what do you think will happen to garacad port when hoboy/or any other port in GM becomes a reality?? Why would anyone use garacd port over bosaso/Hobyo/Xamar ???

Trending